It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Edgar Cayce Predictions for 2017

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Apparently world tensions in 2014-2015 were bad and that in 2017 something happens to calm world tensions.

Then it goes on to say how China joins the rest of the world.

Enviornmental disasters.

I really like Edgar Cayce reading about him as a child woke me up at a very young age.

Thanks mom and dad for locking me in my room with only an encyclopedia to read.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Darkmadness

Of the many prophets I have read about over the years, Cayce strikes me as the real deal. The man helped so many people during his lifetime, with information an uneducated farm boy could not possibly know.

Thanks for a good Cayce post, haven't seen one around here in a while.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 08:44 PM
link   

I really like Edgar Cayce reading about him as a child woke me up at a very young age.

Haha! My parents didn't lock me in my room... but when the television died, my dad refused to get another "bube tube" and I shut myself in my room to read. Ruth Montgomery was another favorite of mine.

Thanks for posting!

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 09:01 PM
link   
"Apparently world tensions in 2014-2015 were bad and that in 2017 something happens to calm world tensions."

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 10:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Black_Fox
The funny thing is, is that it IS aliens !!

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 11:48 PM
link   
2017 is a date I've felt was important for years. Also not sure how China is supposed to play out, the current belief is military NWO type agenda.

I've always felt as if there is something that is meant to happen, essential timeline events, something I knew about from the future (perceptional future to here and now) which is where I feel at home, ie know came here from there. this is hard to relay, but there is something to do with China, and its not militaristic, though who knows what initial stages for earth occur, but somehow China will emerge free and join with democracy principals and be a major player in humanity, not in isolation, and this is a cosmic foundational moment.

Just putting out some odd ideas that I've been putting a shelf for some time.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Edgar cayce is awesome ! When I lived in Virginia beach I spent a few days in his museum and holistic center - library .....now.....I wish I'd spent more time there ....

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 12:47 AM
link   
I *so* hate the computer voice crap. Male or female.

If you believe in your own "bull# as it were, then record your own voice ffs.

I did listen to this one until the end, but I'll never do it again.

You like it - own it!

Ack....blech....thppbt!

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 01:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Darkmadness
Apparently world tensions in 2014-2015 were bad and that in 2017 something happens to calm world tensions.

Then it goes on to say how China joins the rest of the world.

Enviornmental disasters.

This looks good watching now.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 02:31 AM
link   
I look into his stuff from time to time but this may be off the mark. At this point it looks like it's going to start off pretty rocky(if more riots happen/continue and NeoCons start their # full force). Here's to hopes it won't be.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Can't knock a guy whom sleep with his head on a book and can quote it all the next day too much BUT, no sign of atlantis rising out of the ocean yet, finding sunken city's in the depth's is not the same as them rising out of the depth's as he predicted of course and though I take him with a pinch of salt (not as much as I do for nostradamus though) I think that you have to remember even if it is a genuine phenomena that this ability by it's very nature changes the future it percieves or predict's through consciousness and quantum feedback.

edit on 11-11-2016 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join