It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Trumps first promise broken... he will not be prosecuting Hillary clinton...

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 06:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: micpsi

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

originally posted by: 38181
I'm thinking they(Trump) are going to lay low until after Dec 20th, when he is sworn in and Obama is officially out. That way there's no pardons for Hillary and people involved by Obama. Then the house keeping tasks begin, remember the "wheels of justice slowly turn".

Chris Christi said it was just BS "campaign promises " he never planned on doing.

www.northjersey.com...

Again, that is just HIS opinion, nothing more. You are naive to take him at his word. As I said, Trump does not need to appoint a Special Prosecutor. Giving the green light to the NYPD will be enough to jail Hillary.

Oh no trump is a life long democrat with VERY left wing positions...I am hoping he was telling the truth..

Maternity leave, ending free trade, a single payer option, bajillion dollar spending package, promised not to touch entitlements, exc..

I can't believe the conservatives ever backed him lol..

In f

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 06:30 AM
link   

a reply to: JoshuaCox

Like another poster said, when the new directors for the FBI and DOJ start the round up, Trump cannot obstruct justice, IF he decides to reneg on his promises.

Lol it really is super funny the way people pretend like nothing he says matter, and then that everything he says matters.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 06:36 AM
link   
"Trumps first promise broken... he will not be prosecuting Hillary clinton..."
Yet.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 06:37 AM
link   
What are you talking about, I don't get your statement. You don't know me.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 06:40 AM
link   

That is a good thought and comforting. But they did not elect a new congress for that reason. Unless Trump can fool even his supporters and intimidate congress into capitulation.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 08:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cynic
"Trumps first promise broken... he will not be prosecuting Hillary clinton..."
Yet.

Period even trump lapdog Chris Christi said it was a lie.

www.northjersey.com...

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 08:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3

That is a good thought and comforting. But they did not elect a new congress for that reason. Unless Trump can fool even his supporters and intimidate congress into capitulation.

I don't think he has to fool his supporters. They are not conservatives anyway..

Conservatives fought him until the VERY END..

Also he does have congress intimidated..look at what he did to Ted Cruz, the conservatives darling..

The only part I'm scared of is appointments, which the dems can philibuster to make him go moderate.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Trumpsters let's keep score. You're about to witness the greatest Bait-and-Switch in history, That you didn't see it coming would be hilarious if it wasn't so dangerous. He's already recruiting the lobbyists he said he would oust. Russia has confirmed their line of communication with his campaign that he denied, he's got the most screwed-up line of potential cabinet appointees in the wings (really? you people want those idiots in the cabinet?), and build a wall? Sure... any day now. This is just the beginning. Read his 'Art of the Deal' if you want to know what comes next. You were snookered. You'll see that soon enough. We all will.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 08:56 AM
link   

What are you talking about, I don't get your statement. You don't know me.

There will. Be no round up..nothing will come of it...

He promised he would form a speacial investigation unit to reopen her case.

But he is not and will not.

Aka it mattered when he said he was going to..now that he is not. It doesn't matter that he said he would..

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 08:59 AM
link   
When Trey Gowdy is announced as AG Clinton better hop on her private jet and flee to a country that donated millions to her foundation that does not have extradition.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 09:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: jtma508
Trumpsters let's keep score. You're about to witness the greatest Bait-and-Switch in history, That you didn't see it coming would be hilarious if it wasn't so dangerous. He's already recruiting the lobbyists he said he would oust. Russia has confirmed their line of communication with his campaign that he denied, he's got the most screwed-up line of potential cabinet appointees in the wings (really? you people want those idiots in the cabinet?), and build a wall? Sure... any day now. This is just the beginning. Read his 'Art of the Deal' if you want to know what comes next. You were snookered. You'll see that soon enough. We all will.

I think he builds a wall...and also implements a gaggle of hard core left policies with his name all over them..

He is a narcissist..

He will want history to remember him well and no one remembers those who balance budgets and cut social programs..

It remembers those who do big inferstructure and social programs..

His appointments do scare me though. They are actual crazy conservatives..I don't believe trump is..

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 09:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi
When Trey Gowdy is announced as AG Clinton better hop on her private jet and flee to a country that donated millions to her foundation that does not have extradition.

Hold your breath..lol

Chris Christi said it was not going to happen.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 09:08 AM
link   
a reply to: jacobe001

The Elite never go after each other

Well they all donate to the Clinton Foundation - probably laundering their black money.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

And imagine how horrible it must be to know she lost to a man she thinks is a racist, sexist, homophobic bigot.

Why would that worry her? The deaths around the Clinton's show that that they are sub human, not to mention hers husband's sexual affairs.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Looks like Trump is going to make Steve Bannon his Chief of Staff.

Looks like he is going to drain the swamp AND stamp on progressivism.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 09:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

You mean by instituting maternity leave, raising tarrifs on imports, single payer option, raising min wage, exc...

Hell except for the wall/immigration is there any policy trump has mentioned that is not as left wing as any thing Bernie mentioned??

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 10:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight

And imagine how horrible it must be to know she lost to a man she thinks is a racist, sexist, homophobic bigot.

Why would that worry her? The deaths around the Clinton's show that that they are sub human, not to mention hers husband's sexual affairs.

Then why won't trump prosecut her?

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 12:17 PM
link   

You mean by instituting maternity leave, raising tarrifs on imports, single payer option, raising min wage, exc...

Hell except for the wall/immigration is there any policy trump has mentioned that is not as left wing as any thing Bernie mentioned??

Cutting taxes?
Changes to abortion law?
Growing the military?
Recommending strict constitutionalists to the Supreme Court?
Removing regulation?
Ending support for climate change programs in favour of clean water and air programs?
Divesting power back to the states for education?
Investing in the energy sector?

...is your question like one of those Monty Python sketches, "what have the Romans ever done for us?"

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 12:19 PM
link   

He has not said that he won't - and he is not the President yet. I bet that Jason Chavitz will be having a word in his ear in the not too distant future.
I think she should now be subject to a proper investigation into all the scandals that started all the way back in Arkansas to the current day.

He may also be applying leverage - including over Obama. I have little doubt that if he digs deep enough, the Obama's are going to jail too.
edit on 11/11/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 03:24 PM
link   

He has not said that he won't - and he is not the President yet. I bet that Jason Chavitz will be having a word in his ear in the not too distant future.
I think she should now be subject to a proper investigation into all the scandals that started all the way back in Arkansas to the current day.

He may also be applying leverage - including over Obama. I have little doubt that if he digs deep enough, the Obama's are going to jail too.

In fact he was just asked and said "I really hadn't even thought about it in a while..."

Lol

The thing is you had a handful of promises that were "conservative" (the wall,right wing Supreme Court justice, prosecute Hillary, deportation force ,repeal OBAMA care, ban all Muslims ,deregulate banking(kinda borh ways on this)).

Then he had at least as many left wing ones..

Min wage hike,single payer, start taxing imports. Maternity leave,big spending package, exc.

So far he has backed off (not totally said no to be fair) deregulating banks, repealing all of OBAMA care, the wall. And totally abandoned banning Muslims and prosecuting hillary.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join