It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Trumps first promise broken... he will not be prosecuting Hillary clinton...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 11:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck
a reply to: burgerbuddy

A pardon can be either specific or blanket.

As I understood things, Trump was going to let past investigations slide, not pardon anyone. I had not heard Guilliani's statement, but not pursuing an indictment is not an official pardon.

TheRedneck

Yeah, I'm not gonna sweat it.

The country needs to sober up.

One day at a time.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 12:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck
a reply to: tadaman

He said if he was President, she would be in jail.

He was not President during her crimes. He broke no promise. The implied promise was that, unlike Obama, he would not stand for such corruption in his administration. I fully expect him to keep that promise.

I actually agree with his decision to not reopen the email investigation. The country needs to heal. That may or may not include the ongoing investigations. But I hope he continues to place a concern for the well-being of the country ahead of the same old spiteful politics we are far too used to.

I suggest no one take this show of compassion for weakness. From what I know about President-elect Trump, that would be a mistake.

TheRedneck

No he said he was going to assign a speacial prosecutor specifically to reinvestigate all her issues.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 01:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn
a reply to: JoshuaCox

Really need a source or we assume it is your opinion.

Truth is he probably won't get a chance if Obama pardons.

You must first be charged with a crime before the president can pardon and Hillary has not been yet charged..... wait until Obama leaves and Trump is sworn in.....THEN we will see a new investigation with a new AG!

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 01:06 AM
link   
transition time. be patient.

Obama will pardon his entire administration before he leaves. His legacy is gone anyways. Putting these traitors away will be tricky. however... these are not isolated incidents. they are crooked and live their lives that way. They will pay for it or they will flee the country.

Clinton Foundation is over. they will have to start a new pedo child trafficking organization.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 05:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer

originally posted by: liveandlearn

Really need a source or we assume it is your opinion.

Truth is he probably won't get a chance if Obama pardons.

You must first be charged with a crime before the president can pardon and Hillary has not been yet charged..... wait until Obama leaves and Trump is sworn in.....THEN we will see a new investigation with a new AG!

Will you consider it a lie if they do not?

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 05:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: agenda51
transition time. be patient.

Obama will pardon his entire administration before he leaves. His legacy is gone anyways. Putting these traitors away will be tricky. however... these are not isolated incidents. they are crooked and live their lives that way. They will pay for it or they will flee the country.

Clinton Foundation is over. they will have to start a new pedo child trafficking organization.

Lmao... YOU CANT PARDON SOME ONE BEFORE THEY ARE CHARGED....lmao

He was never pressing charges.. he was just telling people what they wanted to hear..

It's called propaganda lol
edit on 11-11-2016 by JoshuaCox because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 05:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman

Source that this was a campaign promise?

Did he VOW to do so or did he say he was "thinking" about doing it to make a point during one debate?

Big difference.

I think either you are too lazy to check or to proud to admit you are wrong.

Either way, you are perpetuating a lie and as such are not someone whose opinion matters

He vowed to do so.

"and I promise as my first act in office, I will assaying a speacial prosecutor to reinvestigate Hillary."

He is a demogage. He told people whatever he thought they wanted to hear and always knew he was playing them...

Just wait till he raises min wage, installs "trump care" a single payer option and maternity League.
www.northjersey.com...

Chris Christi just admitted it..

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 05:55 AM
link   

That is one campaign promise that even Hillary supporters want. Either prison or she is innocent, lets get it settled.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 06:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3

That is one campaign promise that even Hillary supporters want. Either prison or she is innocent, lets get it settled.

Chris Christi just admitted he isn't going to and was just BSing to win votes...

www.northjersey.com...

And no matter hey do not.. only the right thinks clinton has broken the law.. the left is informed enough to know the laws have been rigged to make shady financial practices legal for elected officials..

The right doesn't put that much thought into anything.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 06:01 AM
link   

So where and when has trump broken this promise? Or is your thread title just misleading on purpose?

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 06:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal

you have a source?

www.northjersey.com...

And here is Chris Christi a top trump aid admitting he was BSing..

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 06:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

originally posted by: seasonal

you have a source?

Yes..his exceptance speech and the fact he had a 90 min closed door meeting with obama where they both left smiling and praising each other.

That means nothing at all! Trump had to be diplomatic and cordial to Obama in order to complete the formal arrangements for the handover, so it does not indicate any change of intention. He knows that he is expected by his voters to get Clinton charged otherwise he will lose their support. So he cannot disappoint them. And he won't. As for Chris Christie, well that's just HIS opinion. Another pundit who will likely find how wrong he was.....
edit on 11-11-2016 by micpsi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 06:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

LINK >? Or is that just Your Opinion ?

www.northjersey.com...

Chris Christi saying he was BSing.. your welcome.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 06:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman

I still dont see anything nefarious.

Its integral to the job and tradition.

Lying to get elected??

I guess lol.. I thought that was the problem..

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 06:10 AM
link   
I'm thinking they(Trump) are going to lay low until after Dec 20th, when he is sworn in and Obama is officially out. That way there's no pardons for Hillary and people involved by Obama. Then the house keeping tasks begin, remember the "wheels of justice slowly turn".

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 06:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Greggers
I think appointing a special prosecutor to go after Hillary would be a huge miscalculation on his part and would doom a presidency in which he is going to need bipartisan support.

However, he has NOT officially said he will not appoint the special prosecutor. I don't think he will, but this thread is nonsense.

www.northjersey.com...

Appearently Chris Christi knew the whole time he was just feeding people BS he never planned to do.

www.northjersey.com...

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 06:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: 38181
I'm thinking they(Trump) are going to lay low until after Dec 20th, when he is sworn in and Obama is officially out. That way there's no pardons for Hillary and people involved by Obama. Then the house keeping tasks begin, remember the "wheels of justice slowly turn".

Chris Christi said it was just BS "campaign promises " he never planned on doing.

www.northjersey.com...

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 06:17 AM
link   
Anyway, Trump does not need to get involved personally in any legal moves against Hillary. The NYPD have plenty of evidence to lay RICO charges against her that are not nullified by any pardon Obama could issue before he leaves office because the crimes are state, not federal. All he needs to do is to replace the FBI director and the Attorney General, which he WILL do.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Like another poster said, when the new directors for the FBI and DOJ start the round up, Trump cannot obstruct justice, IF he decides to reneg on his promises.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 06:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

originally posted by: 38181

Chris Christi said it was just BS "campaign promises " he never planned on doing.

www.northjersey.com...

Again, that is just HIS opinion, nothing more. You are naive to take him at his word. As I said, Trump does not need to appoint a Special Prosecutor. Giving the green light to the NYPD will be enough to jail Hillary.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join