It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Trumps first promise broken... he will not be prosecuting Hillary clinton...

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 08:19 PM
link   
I personally think that the republicans just elected a candidate far more liberal than the democratic candidate..

Contrary to common propagandaa..both the clintons and Obama were all corporate hacks.

So I think it will be interesting to see if as Trump implements all the liberal policies he has been selling. If the GOP base continues backing him, AND if the dems block all the policies they used to support from OBAMA??

The first promise boken however is that Trump WILL NOT be forming a speacial prosecutor for Hillary..

I think his concession speech said that loud and clear.
edit on 10-11-2016 by JoshuaCox because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Nah he totally will, he just said nice things about her so she don't flee the country.. Right guys? Guys?

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

you have a source?

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigent

He's gonna have to clean up the house before he goes after her unfortunately.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Kansas City Shuffle.

Ya'll just got played.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 08:25 PM
link   

I think Hillary made a back-room deal: Let Trump win, and she gets to skip jail.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 08:26 PM
link   
If the FBI or the Justice Dept choose to go after Clinton and find evidence to prosecute Trump has no say so in the manner, that would be obstruction. Now he could issue a pardon after conviction, but that is another topic.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 08:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: lostbook

I think Hillary made a back-room deal: Let Trump win, and she gets to skip jail.

Hmmmm... I hadn't considered that possibility...

Something to ponder.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 08:28 PM
link   
The CIA showed him the "Kennedy Files".

Then they showed him videos of his family in private and intimate situations that no one else knows about.

Then they gave him paperwork with when and what his next speech will be about.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 08:34 PM
link   

You can't make that assessment just from his acceptance speech, that was not the time to be calling for Hillary's head. If he said anything like that, we would be seeing more unrest than we are seeing right now.
I don't know if he should appoint a special prosecutor or not anymore because IMO, losing the election is enough purgatory for Clinton.
But I do think if he does not try to prosecute, he should pardon most of the people that are in jail for the minor classified info offenses, like that Navy kid who took the 6 pictures in the sub.
But I do agree with you that Trump is slightly more progressive than he lets on.
This is a good but lengthy article from August from a Bernie Sanders supporter on why Sander's supporters should vote Trump. Pretty good reading about policy and issues that I did not know a lot about before reading it.

www.unz.com...

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Really need a source or we assume it is your opinion.

Truth is he probably won't get a chance if Obama pardons.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Did trump actually say that or are you just making crap up?

hasn`t this campaign given us enough lies to last a lifetime,just stop it already.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 08:44 PM
link   
I don't know, there's a rumor floating that he will be picking Trey Gowdy as Attorney General, he has been involved in some of the investigations into hillary, but I don't really know that much about him to judge weather that would be an indication that he's putting the people in place that are the most capable of pulling off something like that or not.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 08:47 PM
link   
I did say this right after his speech, thanking her for her work as Secretary of State did not sound like a man about to put her in jail. Sure, be gracious in victory but a few days ago she was a criminal to be jailed but now its all roses and reach arounds. Not in the least bit surprised.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 08:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal

you have a source?

Yes..his exceptance speech and the fact he had a 90 min closed door meeting with obama where they both left smiling and praising each other.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 08:54 PM
link   

That wasnt a promise in his contract with the American people.

Also, Hillary has ALOT of days in court to deal with already. Her political career is OVER. She will be less than a foot note to history.

He doesnt have to do anything. She owes so much money and favors she cant make good on that death may help he daughters future at this point.

She ruined herself.

As we speak, she is a sobbing raging mess.

Karma is worse than Trumps threat during the debate.

Also, the FBI and the intelligence community are still at war with the Clintons.

A war not even their lesdership can help.....more leaks anyone?

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 08:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: lostbook

She didn't commit a crime..all kind of loop holes have been added to the laws by previous politicians generations ago..

They don't have to break the law to cheat.

Pay for play and insider trading are legal for elected officials.

link   

LINK >? Or is that just Your Opinion ?

link   

That happens with each president. When Obama did it with Bush were you as distrusting?

Even waiters brief eschother when changing shifts. Cops, mechanics, teachers, doctors....most jobs.

What do you think peaceful transition is?

edit on 11 10 2016 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 08:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Qumulys
I did say this right after his speech, thanking her for her work as Secretary of State did not sound like a man about to put her in jail. Sure, be gracious in victory but a few days ago she was a criminal to be jailed but now its all roses and reach arounds. Not in the least bit surprised.

Well thanks for putting that image in my head.

Anybody got some brain bleach?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join