It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN Interviews ‘Outraged’ Cameraman During Trump Protests

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 07:53 PM
link   

“Yeah, Ryan you know I used to live there and I know that guy. That’s John Grkovic. He actually went to Africa with me as a cameraman,” Lemon says.

Infowars

lol you can't make this stuff up people lol Ok so is this guy just there because he was told to be there by his employer or was he there because he feels bad about Hilary losing?

If you ask me this is just the MSM taking out there aggression by fomenting violence under a false narrative. Straight out of the Democratic playbook. Attempt to dominate the opposition by applying pressure to a politically and morally weak Congress. The end goal being that if they cause enough trouble and with the help of the MSM with inflating the number of people involved, much like they did with Hilary rallies to compensate the Trump rallies, they can leverage the weak Congress in an attempt temper Trump's policies and throw up political roadblocks to said policies before he has a chance to take office.

Good plan. But not going to work. Keep acting like children and you'll be treated like one.
edit on 10-11-2016 by roaland because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: roaland

I saw that story earlier today, that guy is a little unbalanced. I wonder why he left CNN? But being the Hillary cheerleader that he is, I am sure they are trying to get him on the phone to hire him back.
It probably was a made up interview because if you grab 90% of the other idiots there to talk to them, they can't put 2 sentences together coherently.
Nothing he said there is going to work.

edit on 10-11-2016 by RazorV66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

they did this to themselves. If they would have treated Trump like a normal candidate instead of panicking and throwing everything in their playbook at him the turnout on my side of the isle wouldn't have been nearly as high. But they insisted on stacking the debates and going all out against him with hate attacks. Now they try to play "lets call for calm now" card? no I'm not buying it.

The Dems are being used. To what end I'm not ready to say yet but their being used and need wake up start thinking for themselves.
edit on 10-11-2016 by roaland because: (no reason given)

new topics

join