It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spirit Cooking? Politics & Satanic Rituals - David Icke, Graphic warning

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Wow.

Oh graphic warning.

David Icke is on top of this this is insane.

I like David some of his ideas are mind blowing.

He goes into what it is and their point of view.
edit on 10-11-2016 by Darkmadness because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 07:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Darkmadness
Wow.

Oh graphic warning.

David Icke is on top of this this is insane.

I like David some of his ideas are mind blowing.

He goes into what it is and their point of view.

George Bush Sr is not in that crowd. I know someone who had dinner with him at the WH when he was in office. Said GB was hitting on a young dignitary at the dinner table with Barbara right there. He told me he could not believe what he was seeing. I was a young man at the time and when he told that story I was blown away.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: LifeMode

I was a young man at the time and when he told that story I was blown away.

I think its funny that the OP exposes the Elite/Satanist/Pedophile cult and what blows you away is ol Bushy hitting on a waitress.

David Icke is a bit too much sometimes, but he is correct about why they do it, sickening as it is.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Darkmadness

Only i thought it was due to starvation and cannibalism, the virgins were as close to sterile you can get..

But i have no idea what goes on in a human mind..

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Still in the process of watching, but I don't think he fully understands the nature of the ritual sacrifice as just some sort of vibrational energy vortex or circle through which the influence of non-human entities become manifest and are invited to participate through the ritual as a conduit. That may be part of it even a big part of it, but it's not the whole picture, imho.

I once met a person who seemed to understand the deeper secrets of magic, and black magic. He was almost hesitant to spill the beans with me, but he couldn't contain himself in the presence of my keen interest and listening ear.

In all things, and in the unfolding of events, of causes and effects, along a historical timeline, there is always a gap between what is and what is not yet, think of a V.

In our world, of the average Joe, crossing that gap is a matter of simple hard work and consistency with unrelenting determination and persistence.

In their world, they are looking for shortcuts.

And here's the secret of magic and in particular, sacrifice, which might include the sacrifice of innocence, and ultimately human sacrifice.

For everything there is a price to be paid or a sacrifice to be made, in an exchange between what is, and what is intended to be made manifest.

Also, since meaning and context are decisive, and since any true sacrifice must be a willing sacrifice, the aim is to try to somehow "bless" or sanction, by mutual agreement, a series of frames and circumstances and allegories capable of generating what you might think of as a synchronistic occurrence both in the mind's eye, and in reality. The desire is to try to collude with the devil as the God of this world and employ him and deploy his ways and means and works in the world, but all the while under the guise of realizing a certain aim or objective which appears on the face of it, to be the only possible appropriate reaction/response and the highest aim or ideal, so they go as low as possible, to go as high as possible, with the blessing not of God but an imposter since God doesn't sanction any of this nonsense for a moment and would not as a God of love and righteousness.

It's born of a fundamental fear of God or lack thereof, or of being held to account by an objective truth and observer, and so Satanism is adopted for it's complete lack of moral compass, as a permissive framework to just do whatever is necessary and whatever you like even if it's depraved.

It's like selling your soul to play a mean guitar, on different scales.

9/11 is the prime historical example of what I'm talking about.

It's black magic. Ritual sacrifice requiring more and more of it to continually feed a hungry monster that is also tied closely to the military-industrial and intelligence apparatus and thus also to money and a failed bid to "take over the world".

In the sacrifice itself the exchange is made, to realize some outcome.

It's the lazy and depraved man's way because he wanted an excuse to be depraved and lazy even if only as a matter of convenience or expediency.

What they are really after is a permissive framework within which to do evil under the guise of serving a greater good.

What they fail to realize, however, is that all God asks of us is that we just try, and ask, and He alone can manifest whatever we want, and that we needn't fear His wrath provided we are capable of having a repentant heart or a change of mind and heart - while striving to the true north star, the greater good of one and all.

Therefore, it's really quite pathetic.

To place more faith in the devil as the so-called God of this world, than the real God who made it all to begin with in order so that in spirit, we could commune with God and God with us, with no snake and no tree of the duality of the knowledge of good and evil in sight because we are pursuing the good for goodness' sake which is its own reward and when we make mistakes, learning from them and then continuing to try to adhere to the right, or the path of righteousness and goodness and love.

I feel sorry for them, to have so blown the opportunity presented in the domain of all possibility that they opted for this kind of nonsense.

How sad for them it would be when they do face God in the end, which we all do.

But it's not too late..

And when we have to, we sin with courage.

There are no shortcuts, and no blood sacrifices required.

"I ask for mercy, not sacrifice." ~ Jesus

All the "fun" is not in that kind of depravity anyway.

What they don't realize too is that it's already bound and double bound in a bind that cannot be undone.

Praise God that blessed are those who mourn and who repent they shall be comforted and loved.

May his love come even to them when they reach a place where there's nowhere left to hide since there is nothing now hidden that will not be made known and brought to light and no sacrifice capable of making it up or somehow countermanding God Himself for whom, if there is a devil, alone has that devil on a tight chain.

edit on 10-11-2016 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

That was put so eloquently I had to read it a few times. Love your writing style.

And I agree, God is the way, truth and life.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 09:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Cancerwarrior

Thank you so much for the positive feedback.

It's all forced many of us up the wall or to man the gate and try to hold it open so in some ways it's the spirit speaking through me.

What's funny is that it's only reasonable and rational, with all this evil stuff rendered powerless and absurd and pathetic.

If there's a devil he is hideously insecure and in terror of the light of truth and reason, logic and love.

Therefore, we can say with faith and confidence; "be gone and throw yourself into the abyss!" and see that mountain of satanic historical causation do as we say, particularly if it's in the name and Spirit of Jesus Christ son of God the God of Love.

It's powerful.

Black magic is just so yesterday, so last decade now anyway.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Oh yes I am excite for this. My body has been ready for David to do this.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Thanks for the video. His I'll watch. Have already researched a fair amount of this and have posting for years on the state of our world and what the elite are into. But this is the elite in every comunity. Yours too!

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 01:37 AM
link   
I would like to add that just a little over a year ago, I believe that I myself was a target of a form of black magic. It gave me a lot of insight into the nature of the way they operate.

God protects his own. That's what I discovered.

So even while on the way from afar, they can run headlong into unexpected consequences of their actions where imbedded into their every move is a counter move and the potential for blowback depending on the framing and context and point of reference.

In other words, they could take a run at someone and discover themselves to be suddenly fighting against God almighty who is willing to protect his own.

Imagine the nature of the double bind of a black magic blowback scenario gone wrong framed within the context of the observing universe...unto the Godhead.

What do they do when the terror they are protecting becomes their own?

If they are willing to cry, then I think that they too can find the loving hand of God that wipes away the tears from our eyes in an epiphany and a type of joke that never loses its humor or charm.

God is always the one left laughing at the devil's expense.

What I like is that he's willing to share the joke with us if we are prepared to accept that the joke is also on us and at the true nature of our prior ignorance and absurdity.

That's the beginning of true humility.

And as to the satanists? I suggest that they break their own staffs over their knees and throw away that old and stale bag of tricks that always goes nowhere fast and enjoy the radiant light of God's forgiveness and love.

it's funny I think. I think God is a great humorist in fact.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 02:35 AM
link   

I thank you for this, I really needed a pick me up today.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 03:42 AM
link   

If there's a devil he is hideously insecure and in terror of the light of truth and reason, logic and love.

I have always thought that there are evil spirits/demons if you will. I've always thought the dark side of humanity is enough of a devil to deal with. Maybe I am wrong, but after seeing some of the screwed up things that one person can do to another, a wicked devil has nothing on a wicked person.

There are events in my life that when I look back on, I can see the hand of God moving people and events in my life just the way they needed to be for things to work out like it has. Reflecting and realizing that makes me feel blessed beyond measure. You're right, its very powerful. But its something you cannot explain to someone who does'nt believe, or has'nt noticed. They don't have "ears to hear with" like Jesus said. They have to discover him on their own, and we are living in a more and more spiritually dumbed down society. Looking at our leaders and their "religion", I'm starting to wonder how much of it is by design.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 04:19 AM
link   

Well.....the point I would like to make is....you brought out how the energy created by the sacrifices is used by these people to accomplish or aquire their objectives ? Is that not exactly what Christ did ? Except he utilized the energy from his own self sacrifice to close the gap...as you pointed out. .....between his desire and the fulfillment of it.

Eta....the physical sacrifice on the cross was just a very small part of the overall sacrifice......I believe that the Lions share (pun intended ) was accomplished in the non material realms. It is also why Christ prayed 3 times for the cup of sacrifice to be removed.
edit on 11-11-2016 by HarryJoy because: add

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 06:15 AM
link   

God protects his own. That's what I discovered.

he sure does

Saudi preacher who 'raped and tortured' his five -year-old daughter to death is released after paying 'blood money'

I think God is a great humorist in fact.

www.judiciaryreport.com...

Hilarious.........
What a funny Guy......

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 12:03 PM
link   

May his love come even to them when they reach a place where there's nowhere left to hide since there is nothing now hidden that will not be made known and brought to light and no sacrifice capable of making it up or somehow countermanding God Himself for whom, if there is a devil, alone has that devil on a tight chain.

Satan is the prince of this world whereas God/Jesus is King. Satan is a necessity for us to develop in a world of chaos and evil in order to teach us how to choose Good rather than evil. Adam and Eve were placed in paradise without knowledge of evil - but this didn't jive with free will, the better Creation are humans who must forego evil and choose Good. As a seed first must germinate in darkness before it ascends into the light.

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork

It's black magic. Ritual sacrifice requiring more and more of it to continually feed a hungry monster that is also tied closely to the military-industrial and intelligence apparatus and thus also to money and a failed bid to "take over the world".

definition holocaust (noun): "a Jewish sacrificial offering that is burned completely on an altar."

The truth of the violent history of this world is disturbing. I think 9/11 was another style of burnt offering perpetuated (compelled) by the same anti-christ Spirit to initiate a takeover of the middle east - and thus the holy land. Do not fear, no weapon they use will prevail against us (Isaiah 54:17).

What they fail to realize, however, is that all God asks of us is that we just try, and ask, and He alone can manifest whatever we want, and that we needn't fear His wrath provided we are capable of having a repentant heart or a change of mind and heart - while striving to the true north star, the greater good of one and all.

To place more faith in the devil as the so-called God of this world, than the real God who made it all to begin with in order so that in spirit, we could commune with God and God with us, with no snake and no tree of the duality of the knowledge of good and evil in sight because we are pursuing the good for goodness' sake which is its own reward and when we make mistakes, learning from them and then continuing to try to adhere to the right, or the path of righteousness and goodness and love.

I feel sorry for them, to have so blown the opportunity presented in the domain of all possibility that they opted for this kind of nonsense.

But it's not too late..

What they don't realize too is that it's already bound and double bound in a bind that cannot be undone.

Praise God that blessed are those who mourn and who repent they shall be comforted and loved.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 10:46 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 09:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork

Still in the process of watching, but I don't think he fully understands the nature of the ritual sacrifice as just some sort of vibrational energy vortex or circle through which the influence of non-human entities become manifest and are invited to participate through the ritual as a conduit. That may be part of it even a big part of it, but it's not the whole picture, imho.

I once met a person who seemed to understand the deeper secrets of magic, and black magic. He was almost hesitant to spill the beans with me, but he couldn't contain himself in the presence of my keen interest and listening ear.

In all things, and in the unfolding of events, of causes and effects, along a historical timeline, there is always a gap between what is and what is not yet, think of a V.

In our world, of the average Joe, crossing that gap is a matter of simple hard work and consistency with unrelenting determination and persistence.

In their world, they are looking for shortcuts.

And here's the secret of magic and in particular, sacrifice, which might include the sacrifice of innocence, and ultimately human sacrifice.

For everything there is a price to be paid or a sacrifice to be made, in an exchange between what is, and what is intended to be made manifest.

Also, since meaning and context are decisive, and since any true sacrifice must be a willing sacrifice, the aim is to try to somehow "bless" or sanction, by mutual agreement, a series of frames and circumstances and allegories capable of generating what you might think of as a synchronistic occurrence both in the mind's eye, and in reality. The desire is to try to collude with the devil as the God of this world and employ him and deploy his ways and means and works in the world, but all the while under the guise of realizing a certain aim or objective which appears on the face of it, to be the only possible appropriate reaction/response and the highest aim or ideal, so they go as low as possible, to go as high as possible, with the blessing not of God but an imposter since God doesn't sanction any of this nonsense for a moment and would not as a God of love and righteousness.

It's like selling your soul to play a mean guitar...

In the sacrifice itself the exchange is made, to realize some outcome.

It's the lazy and depraved man's way because he wanted an excuse to be depraved and lazy even if only as a matter of convenience or expediency.

What they are really after is a permissive framework within which to do evil under the guise of serving a greater good.

But it's not too late..

beautifully said, brother/sister. you are right. The oakland fire was a sacrifice to Baal. I know from a family friend who knew the building, because he worked for the city at some point. I think it was planned for a long time. however, not all satanists do harm to others. their thing is do what you want but harm none...ie hedonism at its finest.

just to be fair. not all of them entirely lack morality, they're merely lost for the time being. Did you hear, though, about the mysterious hero who identified the exit and saved lives? I think that was probably an angel of the Lord. Or what about the girl who had just finished a tour of the building when, as soon as she steps out, she hears someone yell FIRE! So, you see, God is always there. There is always hope.

This is nothing new. It goes on with the missing 411 paulides thing with the giants--the monsters. Sacrifices are taken all of the time, but usually out of the public eye.

Speaking of the Enemy, I've actually seen them, demons I mean. And met and spoke extensively with one during infancy. I refused to trade my soul because it already belongs to God, and He's the best. Jesus saves
Go check out my threads, I would love your input if you find the chance to do so.
edit on 6-12-2016 by rukia because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 11:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: HarryJoy

Well.....the point I would like to make is....you brought out how the energy created by the sacrifices is used by these people to accomplish or aquire their objectives ? Is that not exactly what Christ did ? Except he utilized the energy from his own self sacrifice to close the gap...as you pointed out. .....between his desire and the fulfillment of it.

Eta....the physical sacrifice on the cross was just a very small part of the overall sacrifice......I believe that the Lions share (pun intended ) was accomplished in the non material realms. It is also why Christ prayed 3 times for the cup of sacrifice to be removed.

Yes, it was a full spectrum kind of thing informed by love, like an ultimate act of white magic to end all black magic, turning it out at right angles against itself, which also upholding the standard of the height of a Justice that's also Mercy, so it's like the frame of a doorway of love through which we can also get to enjoy, with Him, everything that's worthwhile, but in such a way that it's protected and preserved, and never corrupted or incorruptible.

Most of the evil and Satanism in the world is a rebellion against God's love in Jesus Christ, which is really quite absurd and says a lot about the nature of human ignorance and the corrupted will and pride of man.

Jesus put a double bind of love on the strong man.

Apart from him, nothing of lasting value or substance can be accomplished.

And on that day on Golgotha, one could consider it, at one level to represent the apex of the universe in mind, body and spirit, as an event that was preordained from the beginning of time, and that's why Jesus had to go through with it and could not evade the fated wedge, except to go into and through the ordeal, all the way to the other side, like a cup of sorrow and suffering where the more that sorrow and suffering has carved into one's being only the more joy they can contain, in Jesus case, literalized, to play out an allegory that we would all be well served to better understand and learn from about the nature of true love and leadership.

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 12:20 AM
link   
I think it may have to do with the fact that young blood reverses the aging process.
rejuvenating muscle and brain tissue with young blood

Not so sure about the pedophilia opening Chakras and what not. That may have to do more with black mail and all that fun stuff.

new topics

top topics

join