It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Stars urge their fans to 'fight' after Trump win

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 07:53 PM
link   
I love how Seth Mcfarland continues to remind his viewers on Family Guy that Actors and Actresses are not "ordinary" people that live like "you". Obviously he is addressing the huge disparity between Stars and everyday folks.
Our social statums are vastly different, only a fool would truly listen and nod to this garbage. Celebrities in general are no different then the so called "Elite" and all this does for them is black list them.
Who cares what they say. Our goal here, perhaps, is to convince gullible minds otherwise.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 07:55 PM
link   
a reply to: MoreInterior

I guess time will tell. Too many things look way too fishy to me though. I don't see why the people that run the show would allow a true outsider in. Maybe he was their "Trump" card.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Hit em back where it hurts . Dont go to their movies , dont buy their music , dont buy their merchandise etc .

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 08:01 PM
link   
No problem boycotting their venues by just staying home and finding alternative entertainment.
Who the hell do they think they are? Obviously, fame and fortune does not require intelligence, but it certainly does breed self-righteousness.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 08:09 PM
link   
What do I think? Three words come to mind: Sedition...insurrection...prison.

Its still on a level right now where I just chalk it up to a bunch of whining, butthurt idiots mouthing off, but, as I said in another similar thread, what they're suggesting is dangerous...an end to Constitutional government in the United States.

Hillary's campaign and the Obama administration need to issue a statement telling these people to settle down, because this type of thing could get serious and ugly very quickly if its allowed to continue.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 08:22 PM
link   
They need to be carful what they say or some of these unstable snowflakes might take them seriously and do something stupid.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: vor78

Do you think maybe this was all by design perhaps? Remember TPTB play chess not checkers. Trump is also connected to the Rothschilds. That should be raising ATSers alarms.
edit on 10-11-2016 by Thoren because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 08:29 PM
link   
While I generally consider it a good thing if stars/celebrities urge their fans to pay attention to politics and such, they should have done that a lot more before the election.

originally posted by: Thoren

Do you think maybe this was all by design perhaps? Remember TPTB play chess not checkers. Trump is also connected to the Rothschilds. That should be raising ATSers alarms.

It's quite possible, yes. We shall wait and see.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 08:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: vor78
What do I think? Three words come to mind: Sedition...insurrection...prison.

Its still on a level right now where I just chalk it up to a bunch of whining, butthurt idiots mouthing off, but, as I said in another similar thread, what they're suggesting is dangerous...an end to Constitutional government in the United States.

Hillary's campaign and the Obama administration need to issue a statement telling these people to settle down, because this type of thing could get serious and ugly very quickly if its allowed to continue.

Obama at least has spoken casually about it, but absolutely Hillary needs to be responsible and tell these people to stop. It's all the more ridiculous because they are still rallying behind her, when she's pretty much made clear she's done using them. She might as well have flipped them off collectively and said they failed her. Talk about can't take a hint.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoren

If you're asking whether or not I think all these protests, petitions and other such nonsense are just spontaneous things, absolutely not. This is being organized from somewhere and whoever is behind it isn't just 'mouthing off' and that's why I think this is potentially quite dangerous for our democracy and they need to get a handle on it quickly.
edit on 10-11-2016 by vor78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 08:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: vor78
a reply to: Thoren

If you're asking whether or not I think all these protests, petitions and other such nonsense are just spontaneous things, absolutely not. This is being organized from somewhere and whoever is behind it isn't just 'mouthing off' and that's why I think this is potentially quite dangerous for our democracy and they need to get a handle on it quickly.

I agree with this also, but to me it looks more like these celebrities are taking orders from someone, or fulfilling a contract. They started campaigning for her tenfold, all at the same time, right before the election. I still think Trump's victory screwed up someone's plan for world domination.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Maybe i'm just too conspiracy minded but too many things are starting to add up in my mind. Trumps connection to the Rothschilds. His extremely polarizing campaign and appealing to what the country wanted to hear about the corrupt government. Many on here have said before that a civil war is what TPTB want so that they can finish implementing the final step in their plan. The left have been so radicalized that they are getting violent...

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Maybe i'm just too conspiracy minded but too many things are starting to add up in my mind. Trumps connection to the Rothschilds. His extremely polarizing campaign and appealing to what the country wanted to hear about the corrupt government. Many on here have said before that a civil war is what TPTB want so that they can finish implementing the final step in their plan. The left have been so radicalized that they are getting violent...

If, as some are theorizing, Hillary was Plan A and Trump was Plan B, surely it wouldn't have been necessary for them to invest so much money in only the one campaign?

Just because Trump has history with them, doesn't mean he's on their side now. He could have had a falling out with them at any time, possibly even after he was already running. From everything we've seen, they tried damned hard to keep him out of office.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Sounds like career suicide to me!

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Upstanding role models? Lady Gaga, Katy Perry and Lindsay Lohan are examples of upstanding role models? What are they gonna do? Slip into their meat suits, arm themselves with glitter and cherry Chapstick and start a coc aine induced riot with Lindsey's old cellmates? Or no I'm sure Madonna will soon come out offering up sexual favors in exchange for petition signatures....

Hillary didn't win the election because not enough people VOTED for her! Do they think a ton of supporters are just going to come out of hiding and support her?

Childish behavior coming from these idolized people, really. Just goes to show how immature and MISINFORMED they are.

Personally, I could care less about how angry they are and I don't really think they Have the ability to influence people into really doing anything.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 10:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: PageLC14

Upstanding role models? Lady Gaga, Katy Perry and Lindsay Lohan are examples of upstanding role models?

I was being facetious.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 02:37 AM
link   

TPTB did a good job this time. Divided more than ever. My conspiracy alarm bells are going off like crazy. Put the most polarizing guy ever in office and watch us tear ourselves apart. Chess not checkers people! Do your homework.

Or have WWIII. Division is a mainstay for the controllers to keep the masses under control(or so they think it does). Hey at least they aren't being attacked.
edit on 11-11-2016 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 02:42 AM
link   

Conservatives ruthlessly attacked "libtards" for 8 years with baseless, low-brow propaganda.

Now its their turn to go on the offensive.

Turnabout's fair play, and payback...well, it's a...

I can't imagine the conservatives being a bastion of peace, unity and acquiescence if Hillary had won.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 06:52 AM
link   

I thought maybe you were. That's what makes it ridiculous. They ARE seen as upstanding role models.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 04:32 PM
link   
So they blast Trump and then do exactly what they blasted Trump for saying he wanted to do if he lost.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join