It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Milw. trump protest live stream

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

Moreover, saying "to people ignore them they will go away. " is a pretty weak insult. for me particularly.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 07:58 PM
link   

I think he's using tactics from his book 'The Art of the Deal'.

He makes an outrageous proposal, something that is so ridiculous nobody would find reasonable. Then propose what he really wants, which is very sane and sensible especially compared to the previous one.

I'm willing to bet, he's going to be the one to enact universal healthcare. Probably because that is what he said.

In "The America We Deserve" Trump wrote that he supported universal healthcare and a system that would mirror Canada's government-run healthcare service.

www.ontheissues.org...

You really should read his books, before making judgements on his internal belief system.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: GodEmperor

You are correct the media blows anything they like (read that, that pays them) over the moon.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 08:02 PM
link   

I appreciate that the founding fathers took my values and position into consideration in designing our founding documents. It shows exceeding foresight. I appreciate that these small areas do not dictate what is valued by the people that live distinctly different lifestyles over the majority of this nation due to their local. The truth is that what is good for inner city is not good for rural America. That is a fact...

I don't find it wrong. I find it wrong minded. I find it complete disregard for the concepts that our fathers founded this nation on and are most self centered and indifferent to the beliefs and needs of anyone that fosters beliefs opposed to their own. I resent them for this. For this I consider them, maybe inadvertently because of government indoctrination, treasonous to our founding fathers creation.

As I previously said, a lack of logical intellect, government propaganda and a lack of American History dictates their beliefs.
I do not hold any hope for this nation. Eventually, the Republic is dead....

edit on 2016-11-10T20:20:25-06:0008pmThu, 10 Nov 2016 20:20:25 -0600ThursdayAmerica/Chicago2530 by CharlesT because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Second Milw. link.
www.ustream.tv...

Portland link
www.ustream.tv...

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Well, winning the Presidency hasn't changed Donald's tweeting habits.
His latest tweet saying they just had a very open and succesful presidential election.
Now professional protesters, incited by the media, are protesting. Very unfair.

Same ole' Donald
twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Black_Fox

A gathering of the low IQ club.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 02:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Black_Fox

Yes, call the national guard.

Riot declared in Oregon as anti-Trump demonstrators damage cars, buildings
www.foxnews.com...