It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Milw. trump protest live stream

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 06:34 PM
link   
People, chants, signs & stuff.

Presents (Not really)

Live stream
www.ustream.tv...

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Black_Fox

People deprived of meaningful social interaction just there for something to occupy their time and feel they are part of something important. Sheep following the wolf.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 06:42 PM
link   

TY
I was conflicted about people setting a mock up of trump's head on fire, earlier. But I concluded he brought that upon himself. Even If I would not do that.

This country has a great tradition of protest. Let us all remember that is important.

If there is any widespread vandalism to private property or injury to police or police vehicles, that was not necessary I am vehemently against it. Vandalism to private property unrelated is never justified. I meant to say only attacks against fully militarized police, and like women in portable cages like during Occupy- that may be a legitimate reason.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 06:43 PM
link   
man no one is paying those fools any attention

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 06:44 PM
link   

I can;t get that to play. I get a 1 minute Nat Geo thing and it ends?

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 06:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: beeeyotch

Just like no one is paying you any attention. How ironic.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

oops, ok, the big graphic is not it. It is the link below I am thinking.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Can I ask, what are these folks expecting to accomplish by protesting. From my knowledge, protesting is a way to stop or advance something. Factually, from what I've seen, there is nothing that can keep Trump from office now from the outside?

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 06:47 PM
link   

"This country has a great tradition of protest. Let us all remember that is important. "

including this important part..

I understand protest, but this one, I don't, there is no goal.

There's literally nothing that can be accomplished.

Except blocking traffic and making things more difficult for anyone trying to get through their day.
Or maybe blocking streets and preventing/scaring customers from going to those establishments.
Or maybe even costing more tax payer dollars to pay law enforcement overtime.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Looks like a normal protest.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Black_Fox

"This country has a great tradition of protest. Let us all remember that is important. "

including this important part..

I understand protest, but this one, I don't, there is no goal.

There's literally nothing that can be accomplished.

Except blocking traffic and making things more difficult for anyone trying to get through their day.
Or maybe blocking streets and preventing/scaring customers from going to those establishments.
Or maybe even costing more tax payer dollars to pay law enforcement overtime.

Thanks for the meme. Many protests block streets. Deal. most ppl have GPS with traffic alert or police have set up detours.
edit on 10-11-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

originally posted by: beeeyotch

Just like no one is paying you any attention. How ironic.

I am sure the North Korean leader is paying attention to these protesters, he loves to see people in the USA protesting a legitimately elected president in a democracy.
And these protesters should F off to that country where they won't need to worry about elections anymore, since their candidate WINS EVERY TIME!

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 06:51 PM
link   

"Deal."

You mean like these idiots should do with the election results?

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 06:52 PM
link   
It would likely be more productive going to night school than yelling out "No Racist KKK" in the middle of a dark street blocking traffic but what do I know.

And where is the KKK? I grew up in the deep south and have never seen them. I have never seen a KKK member in real life. Even traveled completely around the globe a couple of times. And racism is no more a crime than wearing loose pants that show your underwear as long as it's not hurting anybody. You are free to hate in the USA all you want. Kind of the whole purpose of the country. Just don't hurt anyone physically or financially or get in their personal space. Hate the hell on.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Click on the link below....HAHAHAHA

These are lemmings. 25 years ago all of these kids would be studying or have jobs. Now they walk around with cell phones and follow the chants of professional protesters.

This is to try to cause issue before the inauguration.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlesT
Would enjoy seeing the national guard going in and kicking some stupid libertard buts. They need just an ounce of reality kicked into their treasonous arses.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlesT
a reply to: CharlesT
Would enjoy seeing the national guard going in and kicking some stupid libertard buts. They need just an ounce of reality kicked into their treasonous arses.

Similar to this?

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Milwaukee overwhelmingly voted for Hillary.

I do wonder what percent of eligible voters in Milwaukee county actually voted - Hillary only lost the entire state by like 27k votes.

According to this link: fox6now.com...

And according to the above link - 58,000 fewer people voted than in 2012 in the country.

So, basically the people that are protesting now should have spent their energy getting out the vote. If the levels were at the same as in 2012, Hillary would have won Wisconsin.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 07:01 PM
link   

If the shoe fits. If any destruction of property starts, yes!

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Imagine if we could get this many people to march for Child Hunger?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join