It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My message from Sagitattrius

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 06:19 PM
link   
My previous posts that were removed depicted my role in biblical prophecy. However recently I was descended onto a plane where I have energetic dominance over this reality. Before I was descended I was the leader in Sagittarius but I was living as a human for prophetic reasoning. Now I am ruler on this plane because my term as ruler in Sagittarius ended. Previously I was on the plane referred to as heaven in the bible and now I am able to purge people of sins and ascend people onto that plane. I have been recognized as the Antichrist by "God", however in the bible it is misinterpreted. Apparently the Martians or "Devil" will try to impersonate the Saggitarians or "God" and bring forth the prophecy I have posted previously that I will not post again to avoid trouble. All that truly matters on the subject of the prophecy is that Martians will enslave us and Saggitarians will bring us knowledge and peace. The belief that the Antichrist will rise up in the middle east is derived from past events when that happened in previous times around. In this plane I will bring people to "heaven", remove their sins and follow instructions for this world I will not reveal. Those who wish for me to ascend them or purge their sins can do so by following me instructions in ritual or I can do it to you.

(post by HUMBLEONE removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 06:32 PM
link   
My man. you suffer from paragraphatosis.......lack of paragraphs in your life.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue2K4

Vagitarius you say?

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 07:03 PM
link   
You trolling so hard Bro....
You got all that belief, that real stuff goin.
You got that real life trippin sound rollin.
You right out around Saturn, aint comin back
You need to stop hittin back on that crack Pipe. Jack!

edit on PMThursday54America/Chicago11V2016115430 by ThoughtIsMadness because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Okayyyyy I am walking right the f outta this thread...Not drunk or high enough for this....

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: wildapache
Okayyyyy I am walking right the f outta this thread...Not drunk or high enough for this....

Well then GET TO IT !

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Just curious over the Sagittarians...are you referring to the people on Earth born in December? or is it a group of beings that live in the constellation, Sagittarius?
If you have a thread explaining more about the Sagittarians you speak of, please direct me there, thanks...
links and sources would be great too!

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 10:26 PM
link   
a reply to: peppycat

Yes I mean extraterrestrials in the Sagittarius star system. I did have several threads about what they did and other things but they were removed and hence it would be unwise to repost them. I have no links or sources depicting them though this is my interactions with them. They have given me what would otherwise be known as complete "occult" or "mystical" knowledge. I am writing down my paradigm and I will probably author it into a book at some point. If I don't write a book of my paradigm I will post it on line somewhere.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 05:37 AM
link   
i think your off your meds kid.......

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 05:50 AM
link   

Let me guess.

You're going to have a meeting en masse with your "followers" and you're all gonna drink some magical fruit juice to help them "ascend"?

Sounds a bit cultish to me.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 05:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: openyourmind1262
My man. you suffer from paragraphatosis.......lack of paragraphs in your life.

I don't which affliction is worse, paragraphatosis or runonasentitinus.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Thank you for answering my question!
It would be interesting to know more about them..like what they and their habitat look like!
Have you channeled before their contact?
i am a bit weary of channeling and find it could be dangerous. I am wondering what your thoughts on the dangers of channeling are, if you feel like sharing.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: peppycat

Your welcome. I have communed with ant like human like intelligence that dig hives in a moon in Sagittarius. They say they want to help people with things we aren't capable of. They're very advanced in spiritual technology for healing and they are teaching me their entire "occult" paradigm they use for spiritual healing and much more. Other planets in Sagittarius I communed with entities on have canine and feline creatures and apparently they brought their DNA to earth which created canines and felines. Channeling can be dangerous depending on what you're channeling towards. When I communed with the Sagittarius entities they channeled towards me. I have channeled to communicate with animals before. I have found I am able to speak with cats, felines, fish and birds easily but other animals find it more difficult to understand me. I meditated and channeled towards specific energies such as love and the realms of water and became able to speak the languages of energies such as positive, negative and elemental. Feline and other creatures I can commune with channel water energy into vibrations to speak. Hence my ability to speak to them from learning the energy languages. Most animal languages without many varying sounds channel water energy through sound to communicate and I am receptive to water energy hence my ability to speak it so I can speak to them from scanning their water energy or consciousness energy. Some animals commune more with sound hence my more difficulty communing with energy derived languages. I channeled to speak to animals before they communed with me so yes.

top topics

join