It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trumps victory CONSPIRACY?!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 07:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Justso

It stinks to high hell. My spidey senses are tingling like mad. Could this be their "Trump" card.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 08:04 PM
link   
I have to say, I wouldn't rule anything out and I never trust anything my government tells me. But what I really feel inside is like another poster said, many people secretly wanted Trump to win but didn't openly support him. Now if he turns out to be the antichrist of revelations, I wouldn't be surprised...but right now, I feel an optimism for the United States that I haven't felt in a long time, maybe ever in my adulthood. I will give him the benefit of the doubt and I hope he flips this government upside down.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 08:16 PM
link   
If Hillary won = It's corruption and it was rigged
If Trump won = It's is corruption and it was rigged.

It wouldn't of mattered who won, the arguments would of been exactly the same when either of them got the chair.

What is done is done now, if you want to actually do something about it stop screaming on the internet in words (which didn't exactly work during the election did it? It did the opposite!) and go out and DO something about it, if not put up and shut up.

Obama did not do the promises he said during his speeches (not a bad president, quite stable, did not do much though), all the older folks remember Bill Clinton, the entire corruption affair with Hillary, the wars, the lying, the entire everything from after the Bush period on, people had enough and picked someone else, a lot stayed quiet who they were voting for, can you blame them when you just have to look online for one minute and see the massive abuse to anyone who is voting for anyone?

It is going to be a most interesting time in the first 120-200 days after the 20th next year.

edit on 10-11-2016 by MuonToGluon because: Stuff added

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: MuonToGluon

Hey woah there calm down. Did you forget that this IS a conspiracy website? This is a website for discussion of all things conspiracy. It's fun and how a lot of us enjoy our free time.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 08:32 PM
link   
I haven't seen any evidence of election fraud. People didn't show up to vote for Clinton. It is entirely the democrats' fault. Hopefully we (lefties) learn some lessons.

I really like what this guy has to say about the Trump win.
www.youtube.com...

link   
a reply to: Thoren

I know I know, my apologies; I just really needed to say that and get it off my chest.

That's the only time I'm posting political (Oh do I dislike political stuff)

Now back to enjoying the interesting conspiracy theories.

link   
Now lets get to some facts...

The GOP's secret war against Voters

Donald Trump is right—the election IS rigged. And it’s his buddies who are rigging it. Rolling Stone has unearthed a confidential list of MILLIONS of voters who are marked to be purged, up to a million at risk by November. Who? Mostly, voters of color, i.e. Democrats.

www.gregpalast.com...

Taking off from Trump’s unsubstantiated claim that "people are voting many, many times," GOP officials are targeting voters who are allegedly voting or registered in two states and can therefore vote a second time in November. While voting twice is a felony crime, and less than 6 voters have been convicted of this crime, the GOP purge operation is removing tens of thousands of innocent voters as you read this.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 08:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Tearman

You haven't looked. You rely on msm sheep and lying GOP operatives...of course you don't see anything you don't know where to even look

edit on 10-11-2016 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 08:38 PM
link   
www.rollingstone.com...

When Donald Trump claimed, "the election's going to be rigged," he wasn't entirely wrong. But the threat was not, as Trump warned, from Americans committing the crime of "voting many, many times." What's far more likely to undermine democracy in November is the culmination of a decade-long Republican effort to disenfranchise voters under the guise of battling voter fraud. The latest tool: Election officials in more than two dozen states have compiled lists of citizens whom they allege could be registered in more than one state – thus potentially able to cast multiple ballots – and eligible to be purged from the voter rolls.

This is one of the legs of the conspiracy...the dark secret GOP operatives skulking around those rust belt states and Florida gave Trump his victory.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Trumps job was to distract and send messages to the hidden operatives such as in the FBI and the people in these articles.

Trump was signaling them all along and actually mockingly exposing just what he was doing with all the " rigged" talk as well brainwashing enough people to vote for him and to be distracted.

Who was he claiming was rigging the election?

He never said... It was all a smoke screen

You'll are complicit in one of the crimes of the century

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

The pollsters were wrong. Just like they were wrong about Brexit.

The media was wrong, and the media is in the wrong for giving Trump so much negative attention and planting in peoples minds that an apocalypse is right around the corner. The media was wrong for hyping a sure thing Clinton victory.

Democrat strongholds are the major cities and metropolis areas. Rural and suburban America came out to vote for Trump this election and it was a huge middle finger to the establishment, both the Democrats and Republicans, in Washington DC that ignore rural America and continue to shove their tax and spend policies down their throats.

That's what happened.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: CB328

Or Hillary really blew the election for Hillary for getting herself into this mess because she had a private server to conduct government business with in the first place.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Did Clinton ever raise a stink about those crosscheck lists?

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Tearman

The democrats always lay down for GOP criminal activity on election fraud. Al Gore watched Bush steal the election in 2000 and did nothing.

I don't know why they do this but I suspect they are in on it

The Trump conspiracy is much deeper than this. This Palast material is only one leg of this cobra like long term conspiracy that involves the FBI obviously and rich right-wing and established secret money.

One leg of this conspiracy as I have researched is coopting conspiracy sites with ALt-rightism: Alex Jones: Red Ice Creations and Jeff Rense and now it looks like ATS has been coopted by the mainstream alt right.

edit on 10-11-2016 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Anybody with eyes to see could tell Trump was doing a psychological operation on the American people guided by behind the scene experts no doubt who are masters of public persuasion and mass psychological obsession operations.

We are being very clearly manipulated. I don't know yet for sure but probabaly the elite saw that they were losing the ME operation so changed methodologies to a Trump operation to create some chaotic situation that will eventually lead back to the ME operation through Trump Fascist ideas on waterboarding, murdering terrorist relatives, stealing Iraqi oil, keeping Muslims out. All of these depraved ideas will in fact embroil us more in wars. The joke in the end will be on Putin who is being manipulated himself whether he knows it or not...

Trump is but a pawn and his peace rhetoric will fade like a ice cream cone on a July hot day as the Military intelligence people start pressuring him to abandon Putin or else.

Trump will fold like a cheap camera and the peace will turn into war

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Apparently, they overestimated the amount of scum and underestimated the amount of deplorables.

No conspiracy.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Has anyone considered the possibility that the real reason fake poll results were reported in the MSM, was because the people in charge of the MSM wanted to keep the real data for their private use?

It's extremely dubious that the state with a constant stream of voter complaints that the machines were switching votes to Hillary, ended up being the state that had us all holding our breath because it could give Trump the win, but was such a tight race. It's as though there were people in a position to rig the machines who somehow knew that every vote in Pennsylvania was important.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Is always conspiracies created after presidential elections, that is the way of people, but you need to come to terms that Hillary will never be president and that we are now to have Trump in the white house for the next 4 years.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 03:17 AM
link   
The polls weren't That Wrong. They were lying That Bad. The idea is to get the whole nation to think Hillary is going to win anyway, so why bother trying to fight against it, and their supporting message to reinforce that first message? Around the clock bombardment of psychological manipulation convincing you that a Hillary Clinton presidency is actually a Good thing, and a Trump presidency is a very Bad thing, so therefore its a a Good thing that Hillary is winning so much in the polls. And we should all go out and vote for her.

It's actually pretty amazing what happened. The media, in the past, has been able to play the American public like a fiddle (see 9/11), but, America finally broke free (a lot of folks at least) from its programming. The enormity of this event, regardless of whether or not Trump ends up being a good president, cannot be downplayed.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Check your inbox.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join