It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Obama has been a horrible President who has destroyed the Democrat Party

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Obama has been horrible and he's decimated the Democrat party. If Obama was just another President he would be judged more harshly. He has this glow of history and I understand this as a black man. I didn't support him but I teared up for about 10 minutes after he was elected and then I came to my senses.

Obama is a far left Chicago Politician whose a Globalist and Elitist. His policies helped a few of the global elite but hurt mainstream America which was a key constituency of the Democrat Party.

Many of them stayed home because Hillary is a horrible candidate but also Obama's policies have been a disaster for them. I talked to so many people who said they were not voting for Clinton because they have done nothing for inner city communities. Look at these numbers:

Signing a Disastrous Nuclear Deal with the Mullahs of Ira

Paid $5 Billion & Released 5 Taliban Prisoners For Deserter Bergdahl

Waging war by attacking Libya without Congressional approval

Lies about the Affordable Care Act(Obamacare) Premiums are going through the roof

Failed economic stimulus plan

Price of healthcare has drastically risen for those purchasing it

Education policies failed to curb college costs

Highest percentage of Americans on Food Stamps and Medicaid

Record 92,898,000 Americans over 16 years not working

Lowest Labor Force participation rate of 62.7%

Worst economic recovery since the depression with anemic GDP numbers

Over 94 million Americans out of the workforce

Solyndra

The federal debt has more than doubled — rising 116 percent — and big annual deficits have continued.

Like I said though, people love Obama because he has the glow of history but they hate his policies. It's a weird thing because people treat Obama like he walks on water so he's like this figure that's bigger than the Presidency as seen by many minorities and Liberals. The fact is though, if he was a white President he would be seen as a horrible President.

Look at how he has decimated the Democrat Party. He wins elections and people like him because of this glow but the Democrats have no power. They don't run the House, Senate, Supreme Court, White House and Governorships.

Obama has destroyed a key voting block for Democrats which were working class whites and suburban whites with his globalist and elitist agenda.
edit on 10-11-2016 by neoholographic because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 06:21 PM
link   
All i can say is.

THANKS Obama.

Thanks to you, and your policies.

Your legacy will be sworn in next year.

Much to your chagrin,

Even sweeter all the SNIP he said during the election. Then had to turn around and be 'nice' to him.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: neoholographic

I agree with most of what you said, but seriously drop the Solyndra bit because that program was successful to the point of making the US money.

We made billions from those loans and we are still making more. That one went bankrupt just like Trumps business did. Not every loan goes well. Fortunately more went good than bad.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Obama has been horrible and he's decimated the Democrat party.

But on the bright side, he and Hillary have given the Republican party more control of government than they've had since the 1920's.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 06:27 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Your right. The GOP controls the presidency house and senate so he should be able to accomplish what he has promised. If he doesn't then......

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 06:27 PM
link   
The backlash against the Left is gonna be harsh.

They're running around in the streets for the moment. When people realize they are able to 'take the law into their own hands' without fear of repercussion or reprisal ... the progressive movement will be silenced forever.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

What exactly do you mean by that? Are you talking about lynch mobs and beatdowns?

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Obama has been horrible and he's decimated the Democrat party.

But on the bright side, he and Hillary have given the Republican party more control of government than they've had since the 1920's.

Exactly!!

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi
a reply to: IAMTAT

Your right. The GOP controls the presidency house and senate so he should be able to accomplish what he has promised. If he doesn't then......

That's not entirely accurate.

Trump is a RINO Republican in name only.

The boys in the old school grand old party didn't want Trump.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Making excuses already?

At least give him a chance Neo. You should have a little faith. Why vote for him if you don't believe in him.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

Making excuses already?

Nope.

Just someone that actually bothered to watch the primaries, and know how we ended up from there to here.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 06:43 PM
link   
The Obama wrecking ball was classic trickle down.

Since he took office, thousands of Democrats have been voted out of office at Federal, State, and Local levels nationwide.

They should put each name on a plaque in the Obama Library and hang them all on a wall (if they have room that is).

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Republicans are just as bad as Democrats if you think otherwise you are delusional.

Trump is really not a politician so maybe there's some shred of hope but I doubt it. Things will probably continue to get worse.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 06:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi
a reply to: Snarl

What exactly do you mean by that? Are you talking about lynch mobs and beatdowns?

Night of the long knives kind of political consolidation. It's what the Republicans want. They do not believe in having a opposition party.
edit on 10-11-2016 by dfnj2015 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
The Obama wrecking ball was classic trickle down.

Since he took office, thousands of Democrats have been voted out of office at Federal, State, and Local levels nationwide.

They should put each name on a plaque in the Obama Library and hang them all on a wall (if they have room that is).

Exactly LOL!

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 07:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl
The backlash against the Left is gonna be harsh.

They're running around in the streets for the moment. When people realize they are able to 'take the law into their own hands' without fear of repercussion or reprisal ... the progressive movement will be silenced forever.

I think it will be quite the opposite. Under a tighter rule of law nobody is going to to be able to take the law in their own hands. All violence, from left or right wingnuts should not be tolerated. No more letting vandals get their frustrations out in non-peaceful demonstrations. The backlash will be that their behavior is no longer accepted.

top topics

join