It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Im So Happy and Excited That Trump Won !!!!!!!!!!! I Cant Stop Smiling !!!!!

page: 1

join
share:
+13 more 
posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 05:58 PM
link   
This is SO AWESOME !!!!!!!!!!!! I have had permanent grin for two days now, my face hurts. Life is so good now that Trump was elected, we don't have to worry about a corrupt cabal running our country. The liberals will always whine and cry like babies, that just makes me even happier, thanks Hillary and Liberals for making this the best EIGHT years ever !!!!! I AM SO FRIGGIN HAPPY !
PEACE PEOPLE, LEARN TO LOVE, DONT HATE !!!

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Yeah it's already wore off for me.

Let's get to making some money.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 06:06 PM
link   
He warned everybody.

We're going to win so much, you're going to be so sick and tired of winning'

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 06:11 PM
link   
You know, was not a Trump supporter. I am so Glad Hillary went down in flames. Guilliani is going to put her in prison. Even if Barry pardons her. The NYPD will take her down. I believe there was a deal made. If Barry pardon's her, it is a sure sign of her stupendous guilt. We're making buttered popcorn now and I'm about to crack open a nice organic IPA from Maine. (PEAK IPA). Let the freak show begin!

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 06:11 PM
link   
It's like 2008 all over again, but mirrored

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: beeeyotch

Lemme guess. Trolling again? Like you said in your other thread?

You sir or madame, are incorrigible.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Life isn't any different since Trump got elected, I'm sure you're still working the same job, watching the same TV shows and paying the same bills.

Let's have him in office for at least a few months before we start praising him. So far he hasn't done anything.
edit on 11/10/2016 by LumenImagoDei because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance
He warned everybody.

We're going to win so much, you're going to be so sick and tired of winning'

Ha ha, he did say that.

We are going to win so much, it's Hillaryarious!!

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 06:18 PM
link   

PEOPLE, LEARN TO LOVE, DONT HATE !!!
Indeed ! Trump doesn't make me unhappy and because of that I share in your happiness . Today I read a kind of dear john note to ATS . Like many here that were moved by this election to just turn it off . say good-bys and move on .Inside this post was someone who is transgender and felt ...well kind of devastated .but with a hope to help their's and other's common cause along . Great and that should be our road .You know just to help or share in the victories and actually have compassion to those less fortunate in this election cycle .

To that person I would like to say that your broad brush of the Trump camp ,probably threw those people under the bus .Is it a small sacrifice to make for the better good of the better cause in your mind ? Love those people , I dare you . OP thanks for the nice thread and am sorry to bring a sadder story onto your thread . I at the least gave a hope for that person and others like them to share in OP's " PEOPLE, LEARN TO LOVE, DONT HATE !!!"

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 06:20 PM
link   
At least some of the Trump supporters on this board have some class.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: beeeyotch
This is SO AWESOME !!!!!!!!!!!! I have had permanent grin for two days now, my face hurts.

As I heard on the radio today.

You will get what you asked for.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 06:56 PM
link   

This is SO AWESOME !!!!!!!!!!!! I have had permanent grin for two days now, my face hurts. Life is so good now that Trump was elected, we don't have to worry about a corrupt cabal running our country. The liberals will always whine and cry like babies, that just makes me even happier, thanks Hillary and Liberals for making this the best EIGHT years ever !!!!! I AM SO FRIGGIN HAPPY !
PEACE PEOPLE, LEARN TO LOVE, DONT HATE !!!

A Liberal is still running the Country, wake the hell up.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

This is SO AWESOME !!!!!!!!!!!! I have had permanent grin for two days now, my face hurts.

As I heard on the radio today.

You will get what you asked for.

Wow man, people are laying out some heavy spiritual sh$t tonight. Like consciousness creates reality.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 07:03 PM
link   

We Shall Overcome ................The Nightmare of the Last 8 Years....................Making America Great Again !

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Jeez I'll have what he's having.

It's a bit amusing to watch the liberals gnash their teeth yes I agree, but to say that the country is gonna be perfect now and no corruption or anything seems pretty naive.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: HUMBLEONE
You know, was not a Trump supporter. I am so Glad Hillary went down in flames. Guilliani is going to put her in prison. Even if Barry pardons her. The NYPD will take her down. I believe there was a deal made. If Barry pardon's her, it is a sure sign of her stupendous guilt. We're making buttered popcorn now and I'm about to crack open a nice organic IPA from Maine. (PEAK IPA). Let the freak show begin!

I have read that any charges brought against her that are crimes that a state government brings can't be pardoned by a presidential pardon. State crimes/charges can't be escaped from by any federal pardon.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 08:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: goou111
Yeah it's already wore off for me.

Let's get to making some money.

Well since there are craigslist ads for Hillary supporters to protest I would say that Trump is not even inaugurated yet and he is already creating jobs!! Go Trump!

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 09:47 PM
link   

I feel the same!

top topics

join