It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

We are all DOOOMED..It's the end of the world.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 06:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

Financial predictions will be in effect before he takes office and if a market correction does take place it will be well before Jan. 20. The rats will start to jump ship soon if it does happen.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 06:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Throes

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: Throes

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: Irishhaf
a reply to: introvert

I get that, honestly I do... be concerned, stay engaged... make connections that can help... be productive...

Its all the normally sane intelligent people that are running around screaming that all the people that voted for trump must be racists..Its not helpful, its not productive... and could make things worse down the road, that have me truly scratching my head.

Well, I think it's important to recognize why and how someone was able to get elected. Trump ran a campaign similar to that of George Wallace and used questionable rhetoric, so it stands to reason that race may have played a factor in him being elected.

The DNC doesn't know anything about this thing called accountability. I hope they learned this time to not rig the primaries. Why belong to a party when your primary vote doesn't matter? It's not laile Hillary wasn't a deeply flawed candidate. They were both unpopular, one was going to win.

That has nothing to do with what I posted.

It helps to understand how a candidate lost an election as well. I don't think race contributed as much.

You're right. I don't think Hilary's campaign benefited from any racial issues.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 06:32 PM
link   
First thing I would do if I were Trump. Declare a tax holiday for corporate assets overseas to return to the US. Bring the $$$$ home.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Throes

Sure it did, race absolutely played a role, just like it did in 2008 and 2012. The black vote wasn't there like it was for obama. That's the ONLY way that race played a role in the last three elections. The blacks got out to vote for obama and didn't for Clinton.

Jaden

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: zosimov

I've seen a lot of back and forth.. both sides still throwing insults (hence my thread this morning). I thought it would be over by now. Sigh.

Seeing how long we had threads about Obama being a muslim or not a natural born citizen and whatnot, I wouldn't count on it being over all too soon.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sirrurg

originally posted by: zosimov

I've seen a lot of back and forth.. both sides still throwing insults (hence my thread this morning). I thought it would be over by now. Sigh.

Seeing how long we had threads about Obama being a muslim or not a natural born citizen and whatnot, I wouldn't count on it being over all too soon.

I've noticed many similarities between those who voted for Obama and those who voted for Trump (the candidate for change)

I think you're right though. I guess it's on me to read what I care to read and disregard the rest.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

originally posted by: Brotherman
Your right, we should make ATS great again 😈 sorry couldn't resist. All the trump threads every 5 minutes I wish the mods would put a stop to it. It almost makes the forum un usable unless you wanted to read the same bs posted every 5 minutes.

get use to it, because it's only going to get nastier here, that's how the right-wing rolls

The right wing?

<< 1   >>

join