It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"That's unacceptable. He's going to have to fix that."

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 05:43 PM
link   
What has Donald Trump done already to upset the Washington media?
I will tell you, because I've just heard a CNN reporter complaining about it. I will try to repeat the dialogue verbatim, as far as I can remember;
Reporter; Donald Trump is going to have to get used to some of the ways we do things here in Washington. He left Washington this afternoon, without telling any reporters where he was going. Presumably he's now arrived at Trump Towers, but we don't know for certain. He's going to have to learn what the media expects in following a President elect, to be able to follow him with the usual pool of reporters.
Anchorman; "That's unacceptable. He's going to have to fix that".

The presumption of that comment really took my breath away. Is that just because I'm not an American or a professional politician, or is anybody else equally surprised?

P.S. After a little searching, I think I have identified the anchorman as Wolf Blitzer.

edit on 10-11-2016 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 05:45 PM
link   
They hate him, so they're going to be mad at him and everything he does from here on out is going to be wrong.

They'll either learn to keep up or they'll complain, but Obama basically shut out the press pool early on too and I don't recall them grousing about it.

It's just double standard.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: DISRAELI

He went out to grope women, split families, ban abortion, and deny everyone welfare.

To add; The media had better start getting over themselves. Whiny little bitches.
edit on 10-11-2016 by DBCowboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 05:47 PM
link   
He doesn't have to tell them slanderous idiots a damn thing.
If they did their job correctly and actually made an effort into producing a good newscast, they would have the facts and know where he is going.

Oh wait, they would have to do work?
Doesn't sound like them at all.

Deplorables.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 05:48 PM
link   
The arrogance of "the press" is not going away so fast.

Trump will continue to call them out and so should Citizens.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

He went out to grope women, split families, ban abortion, and deny everyone welfare.

Don't forget kicking puppies and burning down orphanages.....

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 05:49 PM
link   

I made a thread last night bout my anger with the media. I really would like to know at what point does freedom of press become invalid.

President elect Trump is still a United States citizen and does not need to tell these quacks squat! This media organization needs to be broken up and real journalists without bias (if possible) need to emerge.

Trump has his own media team around me and that scares me a little to be honest. I don't like the thought of a state run media circus.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Maybe CNN needs to hire some paparazzi. They seem to find their news target any time, any place.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

The only unbiased reporting will have to come from citizen journalists.

The MSM has shown itself to be unprofessional, unreliable.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Most of the MSM have turned into useless non-investigative thumb sucking sjw's they have no rhyme or reason so they fall back on the practice of a president who spent more time in front of a camera on t.v. shows, golfing,renaming mountains, and winning awards he didn't deserve than he did actually doing his job as president.
edit on 10-04-08 by Beach Bum because: Edited for editing

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Best and most truthful post so far!

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 06:02 PM
link   
They sure do think highly of themselves don`t they?

Those poor lil snowflake media folks are going to need a grief counselor when they find out that Trump hates them and he doesn`t "HAVE" to tell them anything.

Didn`t he already say that if he gets elected that there are some media people who will never get a press pass to the whitehouse?

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 06:02 PM
link   

To add; The media had better start getting over themselves. Whiny little bitches.

oh no....did they hurt your feelings?

maybe trump and the right-wingers can get the 1st amendment to the constitution changed, so you don't have to listen to them, the government can just lock them up, that's what you really want to happen isn't it?......

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Absolutely agree. The MSM needs to be held accountable for their words and actions IMO. They have freedom of press to insure the people stay informed, not molded.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

Not changed at all. At some point the media ceased to be the press.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Thank you for your insights, everyone. I'm glad to know that it's not just me.
Further data; This was on the headlines at 11.00 p.m. GMT, whatever that is in America.
The anchorman was white-haired, white bearded, with spectacles. My Info button suggests a name which is probably wrong, because google gives him a different image. If anyone wants to double-check my hearing it might be possible to track back.

Wolf Blitzer! (I think)
edit on 10-11-2016 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

So you think the media is fair, unbiased, professional.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Simple Solution . Exclude All Media Outlets Except FOX NEWS . Let Fox News have a Monopoly on Access to President Elect Trump's News Briefings . The MSM Can Go To Hell .

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

Best and most truthful post so far!

maybe breibart news can now be the governmental news agency for Amerika.....that way you eliminate all those unprofessional and unreliable news reporters

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

Simple Solution . Exclude All Media Outlets Except FOX NEWS . Let Fox News have a Monopoly on Access to President Elect Trump's News Briefings . The MSM Can Go To Hell .

ZEIK HEIL!!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join