It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Hillary supporters are Satanist Pedophiles

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 08:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: charlyv
a reply to: proximo

Hillary supporters are Satanist Pedophiles

How can one gain any enlightenment from a statement like that?
Perpetual rock throwing, back and forth, no respect for the true feelings of others.... it will perhaps be the biggest obstacle in being able to fix what is going wrong in this country. We witness the true meaning of Hippocracy, and keep stepping in it.

I don't think you read the post, or you don't understand it.

The whole point is to try and get Hillary supporters who call trump supporters those names to understand just how dumb an insult it is by having the same thing done to them.

I don't remotely believe it - I just want those who do the equivalent to trump supporters to realize how ridiculous their statements are. It is an effort to break through the programming.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: proximo

No, I do understand it. This back and forth abominably insulting rhetoric has just gotta stop if we want anything good to come out of all that has happened.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Actually, Hillary is a satanist lesbian pedophile. I am not just calling names here either. The fact that people support that, and by voting for her your message is you do, shows just how far the dehumanization has gone. Now go ahead and freak out I called her that. Just to clarify I have called her that for many years. It is true and true is not name calling it is fact.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join