It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boss tells pro-Trump employees to resign

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf

originally posted by: reldra

originally posted by: BlueAjah
Their contact page has email and chat options.

If he had common sense, he would know that Trump is not even a hater or racist, let alone his supporters.

Possibly not you, BlueAjah. But the vast majority of Trump supporters are rascist, bigoted and Trump gave them permission to let it all hang out.

So you honestly think 50+ million people in this country are racists?

They cant just I dont know like the policies of the current Administration.. it has to be skin color?

I am absolutely flabbergasted, I expect to see that kind of idiotic vitriol in normal social media areas... but here... I expected better.

You should read my reply to BueAjah.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: reldra

Since you may consider anything you disagree with as "hateful rhetoric" then I think I can safely assume you are for punishing everyone who doesn't believe the same as you.

That is not the case. That is painting with a MASSIVE broad brush. I did not expect that form you.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 06:12 PM
link   

No, it would be business as usual at worst. The inner cities and liberal cities, like San Francisco, would not be lighting things afire. I think it would have been much less outrage.

So you don't think Trump supporters would have lit things on fire, gotten stupid angry, that they basically would have just gone on with life had Hillary won?

Thank you for acknowledging that Trump supporters are less prone to violence, more level headed and just generally classier than Hillary supporters.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 06:12 PM
link   

If he had common sense, he would know that Trump is not even a hater or racist, let alone his supporters.

Possibly not you, BlueAjah. But the vast majority of Trump supporters are rascist, bigoted and Trump gave them permission to let it all hang out.

That is the problem. You and other Clinton supporters are saying that the 60 million people who voted for Trump are racist and bigoted. That's just untrue. A small percentage may be but not 60 million people.

A lot of voters were not voting for Trump but against Clinton and the establishment. Don't you think that says a lot that people would rather have a businessman/reality tv star in the White House than crooked Hillary?

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: TrueBrit
a reply to: EchoesInTime

Your constitution?

Your president fully intends to wipe his arse with that document, which will likely as not be the closest he ever comes to reading the thing. No one who supports Trump can legitimately claim the document as their shield, when most of his most widely touted policies involved total violation of its contents.

Hypocrisy at its most gigantic... It would be laughable if it were not actually happening.

I know you are a bit better than this. Trump was elected on Tuesday night. I really don't think we have had a very good look at how well his presidency, which has these cool things called "checks and balances" attached to it, might look like.

Perhaps we could give him until his second day or so to lambaste him?

His website shows his misguided and vague plans. He had months to say what he is going to do and kept hanging his mind.
Instead, he just caused a great division and heightened racial tensions. He had his chance to show rational plans.

The plans are not rational, but his supporters did not care. They cared more about his right to say he could grab women by the you know where.

His positions have become really quite clear.
As for his rhetoric, I am yet to hear anything he said that warranted all the nonsense.
The most hateful and divisive rhetoric in the entire campaign was that which he received, and that which his supporters received. Still, time to move on I would suggest.

Clear as mud and if you haven't heard the rhetoric I wonder if you even look at any news source or read posts on here.

Yep, pretty much every news source and every thread.

I've asked the questions many times of what he said or did to warrant the reactions, but all I ever got was some extraordinary interpretation and reactions to some fairly tame language. The only thing I heard him say that was even mildly shocking was the access hollywood tape, for which he apologised.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 06:15 PM
link   
I thought "it's his business he should be able to do whatever he wants" was one of the positions of the right.
edit on 10-11-2016 by Syphon because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: imwilliam

No, it would be business as usual at worst. The inner cities and liberal cities, like San Francisco, would not be lighting things afire. I think it would have been much less outrage.

So you don't think Trump supporters would have lit things on fire, gotten stupid angry, that they basically would have just gone on with life had Hillary won?

Thank you for acknowledging that Trump supporters are less prone to violence, more level headed and just generally classier than Hillary supporters.

That is not what i said. Especially the tea Party and white extreemist tpes. There would have been some. But I think a lot of Trump supporters just voted Republican down the line, especially the older demographic and if Clinton had won, would not have been so outraged.

The outrage at this win comes from many places. His rhetoric, his poor plans, his bigotry and his loss of the popular vote.
I am imagining that many that voted for Trump were following party lines and would have not had such a visceral reaction.
edit on 10-11-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 06:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: EchoesInTime

That is the problem. You and other Clinton supporters are saying that the 60 million people who voted for Trump are racist and bigoted. That's just untrue. A small percentage may be but not 60 million people.

A lot of voters were not voting for Trump but against Clinton and the establishment. Don't you think that says a lot that people would rather have a businessman/reality tv star in the White House than crooked Hillary?

It's been extraordinary to see the insults and divisive language flying at Trump and his supporters all through the election season, whilst at the same time the horror displayed at anything in the other direction.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 06:19 PM
link   

I agree, it's probably a small percentage that are really "deplorable" (certainly not all, and not even half). But the main point Hillary and others were making is that it was many of Trump's comments that were attracting these types.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 06:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Syphon
I thought "it's his business he should be able to do whatever he wants" was one of the positions of the right.

hahahahaha

I never said he shouldn't do it.

I even anticipate MORE Hillary supporters doing it.

hahahahahahahahahahaha

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Syphon

Huh, by golly you're right...

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 06:22 PM
link   

But the vast majority of Trump supporters are rascist, bigoted and Trump gave them permission to let it all hang out.

If I was a card carrying racist I think terms like "super predator" would endear me to Hillary more.

This was a polarising election with 60million bigots against 60million other bigots.
Politics doesn't work without bigotry.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 06:22 PM
link   

from the email that was sent...

“I absolutely reject the nationalist, anti-immigrant and hateful politics of Donald Trump and will work to shield our community from this movement as best as I can,”

well, then they wouldn't have any problem agreeing to a statement that rejects any of the nationalist, anti-immigrant and hateful politics or working to keep such out of the workplace wouldn't they??
just how efficient do you think the workplace would be if you had people going around mocking their disabled coworker because his handicapped makes him walk or talk funny (trump)? or if they are going around telling people that well, if women don't want to hear "locker room talk" (which was trump actually saying that he goes around grabbing women's crotches because he can), they should just go get a job teaching (trump's son). or saying how all the blacks should be stopped and frisked before they walk into the doorway.....
or how the lady who just ended up having to abort her baby because it was risking her life was a murderer...

I don't think it would be that conducive to a stress free work environment, do you?

edit on 10-11-2016 by dawnstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I never said you did. And I'm not getting the joke.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Syphon

I found what you wrote. . . . amusing.

link   

eagerly awaiting for the apology and bankruptcy terms

link   
a reply to: imwilliam

To the degree that we're seeing it happen? No, I don't. Not without some darn good provocation and simply losing an election ain't it.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 06:37 PM
link   

wow

so out of approx 45% of american voters how many are racist?

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Syphon

Hmmm, it is, but isn't it odd how you would only adopt that position now when he is firing people and discriminating against them in a way that you find acceptable?

Now if we could all run our businesses according to how we wished, then sure, he can absolutely fire whomever he darn well wants for whatever reason, but so long as I am compelled to run my business the way YOU think I should, then he has to run it the way *I* think he should. After all, isn't that "fair" as you lefties generally see it?

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 06:39 PM
link   
If a baker has to sell wedding cakes to gay couples.

If TG's get their own bathrooms.

Trump supporters can't be fired because of who they voted for.

That 14th amendment applies to everyone as that 'boss' damn' well knows.

DEAL WITH IT.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join