It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boss tells pro-Trump employees to resign

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: StoutBroux

You just quoted facebook as a source?

I know we have been quoting Twitter a bit. more for breaking news though as it is a good place to see unfolding disasters.

But facebook?

edit on 10-11-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra Yeah I heard his rhetoric, I like it, I LOVE PRESIDENT TRUMP WHOOOO HOOOO......IM SO HAPPY !!!!!

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

He has had ages and ages to give clear indications of how he intends to make unconstitutional muck, constitutional. At no point has he done that. So no, I am not prepared to give him more time on this, because he has had more than enough.

And by the way... I appreciate you saying I am better than this, and you are right. But apparently that means bugger all these days, because the world got forty percent less damned pleasant to live on, and if you think someone is getting paid out for that, well.... You are damned right.

I know a clusterbang in the offing when I see one, and the moron collective seems happy to just let it all explode. Till this mess gets sorted out one way or another, and even if it takes four years, I am going to have to raise the God damned middle finger, all the way up, so that everyone can see it, like a signal flare, because I am damned all to hell, if I will sit by quietly making points while the freakin apes and idiots climb over themselves to bow before the most dangerous person to ever take the presidency, regardless. Apparently balls out insanity works better so here it is.

edit on 10-11-2016 by TrueBrit because: Screw this... Who gives a flyin-------*

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: EchoesInTime

This would have happened if Hillary won.

The nation is split.

link   
He(grubhub) should be allowed to do it. He will face issues in trade and market because of it. free speech. But I think it should go to court, and he should win. Only so liberals will defend him in allowing discrimination and thus opening the door back up on selling to only people we want to. And making them look stupid about that really stupid case of the wedding cake.
I don't expect muslims to bake gay or christian themed wedding cakes. neither should you.

The only exemption I'd put on this is gas stations. You could really screw someone by not allowing them to get fuel lol.

If I was rich I'd put a big nasty short on grubhub nonetheless.

link   

originally posted by: beeeyotch
a reply to: reldra Yeah I heard his rhetoric, I like it, I LOVE PRESIDENT TRUMP WHOOOO HOOOO......IM SO HAPPY !!!!!

That says so much about you, since you 'like his rhetoric'.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Their contact page has email and chat options.
www.grubhub.com...

Matt Maloney is telling his employees that all Trump supporters are haters and racist.

If he had common sense, he would know that Trump is not even a hater or racist, let alone his supporters.

I suggest we pass the message for all Trump supporters to let Matt Maloney know that we got his message.

edit on 11/10/16 by BlueAjah because: fixed a word

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: EchoesInTime

This would have happened if Hillary won.

The nation is split.

No, it would be business as usual at worst. The inner cities and liberal cities, like San Francisco, would not be lighting things afire. I think it would have been much less outrage. Here, there would have been more 'crooked Hillary' posts, but that;s about it.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Really disappointed to be on the SJW side here but did anyone read the full letter?

If you believed everything the SJW's say about Trump supporters would you want one working for you?
I definitely wouldn't.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

I disagree. Trump supporters, any supporters other than Hillary will still be punished, defamed.

If Hillary had won, it would have been worse, but even with her loss, anyone who didn't side with her will be punished.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah

If he had common sense, he would know that Trump is not even a hater or racist, let alone his supporters.

Possibly not you, BlueAjah. But the vast majority of Trump supporters are rascist, bigoted and Trump gave them permission to let it all hang out.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie
The Alt-Right is the New American Republican party, often associated with xenophobia, islamophobia, homophobia, white supremacism, antifeminism, nativism, and anti-Semitism.

Trump has been called by many (including by his supporters) a leader of the Alt-Right movement.

I don't understand why these kind of people wouldn't sympathize with this employer's position to discriminate against people who are different than him. Seems like if anyone would understand it's Trump supporters.

Yeah, you are so right ... Why are we supposed to reconcile with you again? I can see your sterling qualities and clear intent to try to be understanding and conciliatory going forward right here ...

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

I disagree. Trump supporters, any supporters other than Hillary will still be punished, defamed.

If Hillary had won, it would have been worse, but even with her loss, anyone who didn't side with her will be punished.

I doubt that. Unless they continued the hateful rhetoric.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

Possibly not you, BlueAjah. But the vast majority of Trump supporters are rascist, bigoted and Trump gave them permission to let it all hang out.

I hope you realize that the above is the kind of insulting rhetoric that contributed to your hero losing the election.
Her "deplorable" remarks moved many people to vote against her.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

Might make some people want to place phantom orders to Trump Tower addresses.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 06:08 PM
link   

I hope you realize that the above is the kind of insulting rhetoric that contributed to your hero losing the election.

I don't think so. That is not rhetoric when I state it based on his own statements.

I heard no crazy discriminatory rhetoric coming out of Clinton's mouth.

So, this is not the reason.

Many things Trump said were deplorable and many of his followers repeated it, therefore, you get the 'basket of deploreables' thing. It does not include every single Trump supporter.
edit on 10-11-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

link   

So you honestly think 50+ million people in this country are racists?

They cant just I dont know dislike the policies of the current Administration.. it has to be skin color?

I am absolutely flabbergasted, I expect to see that kind of idiotic vitriol in normal social media areas... but here... I expected better.
edit on 10-11-2016 by Irishhaf because: (no reason given)

link   

Since you may consider anything you disagree with as "hateful rhetoric" then I think I can safely assume you are for punishing everyone who doesn't believe the same as you.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 06:09 PM
link   

I don't think so. That is not rhetoric when I state it based on his own statements.

I heard no crazy discriminatory rhetoric coming out of Clinton's mouth.

So, this is not the reason.

You did not base it on his statements, you said the vast majority of his supporters are racist... no supporting facts to the millions of people being racist, just a broad brush painting a large multi cultural, multi religious, group of people as racist.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: kaylaluv

The only real difference here is that in some cases, employers knew they were going to have to fire employees due to the demands of Obamacare, and they faced a touch choice.

Oh yeah, I bet it was a real tough choice. And I bet they were really sad about it.

Some company owners are openly proud of dismissing employees based on their political standing. Terry Lee, owner of Terry Lee Forensics said, “Love it. We had to let two employees go to cover new Obongocare costs and increased taxes,” Lee wrote. “Found two Obongo supporters and gave them the news yesterday. They wanted the idiot in the Whitehouse [sic], they reap the benefits. ‘(Obongo is a racial epithet for Obama’).”

www.blackenterprise.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join