It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boss tells pro-Trump employees to resign

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Probability Of Bankruptcy Analysis
For stocks, Probability Of Bankruptcy is normalized value of Z-Score. For funds and ETFs it is derived from a multi-factor model developed by Macroaxis. The score is used to predict probability of a firm or a fund experiencing financial distress within next 24 months. Unlike Z-Score, Probability Of Bankruptcy is the value between 0 and 100 indicating the actual probability the firm will be distressed in the next 2 fiscal years.
GrubHub
Probability Of Bankruptcy
=
Normalized

Z-Score
=
62 %

www.macroaxis.com...

lulz

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

But trump supporters wanted to pick 'unknown box number 2'.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you mean like voting in Obamacare so we could read it afterwords and to find out what's in it?

You do make me smile.

(post by wissy removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

No.. I will not be dropping it, on your say so or anyone else's.

Enjoy.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: EchoesInTime

Now that's a temper tantrum!!!

Your guy didn't win, so take it out on the employees, deserving or no.

This is one serious jerk. Just really, really sad that he can't see the hypocrisy in his stance.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 05:46 PM
link   
The CEO made it clear he’s particularly concerned Trump’s victory will empower others in his workplace to act out against marginalized groups.

Seems more than just a little hypocritical to me. Meaning, are not the Trump supporters in his organization being marginalized and persecuted by him? Typical liberal ideologue.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: EchoesInTime What a douche bag ... just like Starbucks here's another company that won't get any of my business. I can't stand people like that. It is perfectly okay for him to complain, but to take it out on employees that don't think like he does complete b.s.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 05:49 PM
link   
This is a public company.

I hope this guy realizes that his comments are likely to affect his business negatively.
It will have the same result that Hillary's "deplorable" comment had.

Driving off a portion of your clientele in this manner is seriously bad business sense.

link   

originally posted by: dawnstar
a reply to: network dude
he's not saying that to the trump supporters, he's just saying if you can't park the hateful rhetoric at the door, please don't come through the doorway!!

Sure didn't sound like it to me.

Sounds like he hates america and all it stands for.

Flag burning at the beginning of each shift!

link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: kaylaluv

The only real difference here is that in some cases, employers knew they were going to have to fire employees due to the demands of Obamacare, and they faced a touch choice. For some of them, they decided to let go those employees who voted basically for the policy by supporting it at the ballot box. It was fairer than letting go those who did what they could to vote against it.

This guy is just firing people for being Trump supporters, period.

Again, As Dawnstar said he really said to leave your rhetoric at the door. We have been talking theoretically in regard to what he could do.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

originally posted by: dawnstar
a reply to: network dude
he's not saying that to the trump supporters, he's just saying if you can't park the hateful rhetoric at the door, please don't come through the doorway!!

Sure didn't sound like it to me.

Sounds like he hates america and all it stands for.

Flag burning at the beginning of each shift!

LOL. I doubt it. Grub Hub will not be hating America nor burning flags.
edit on 10-11-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: In4ormant

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: TrueBrit

Your constitution?

Your president fully intends to wipe his arse with that document, which will likely as not be the closest he ever comes to reading the thing. No one who supports Trump can legitimately claim the document as their shield, when most of his most widely touted policies involved total violation of its contents.

Hypocrisy at its most gigantic... It would be laughable if it were not actually happening.

I know you are a bit better than this. Trump was elected on Tuesday night. I really don't think we have had a very good look at how well his presidency, which has these cool things called "checks and balances" attached to it, might look like.

Perhaps we could give him until his second day or so to lambaste him?

His website shows his misguided and vague plans. He had months to say what he is going to do and kept hanging his mind.
Instead, he just caused a great division and heightened racial tensions. He had his chance to show rational plans.

The plans are not rational, but his supporters did not care. They cared more about his right to say he could grab women by the you know where.

We've had 8 years of Obama. I think we can all give the man a little time to nail down some specifics.

Trump has had his entire campaign to nail down specifics. Traditionally, people do that beforehand.

But trump supporters wanted to pick 'unknown box number 2'.

If it should be that easy, I would have ran. I would have been socially liberal, financially conservative, and pro 1st and 2nd ammendment. I would have written it all down, specifically. It is not supposed to be run, tweet a lot, change your mind a lot, rile up the alt right and win.

Was it supposed to be....listen to all the promises that never materialize once we get in office but vote for us anyway because you morons have for the last 100 years?

Sorry, tired of that. Proud Trump voter.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 05:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv
You're right, those awful lefties...

A Cedar City, UT employer chose to lay-off two workers because they voted for the man responsible for implementing this country’s new healthcare laws, which he is clearly no fan of.

www.blackenterprise.com...

During a broadcast of The Dennis Miller Show, the conservative host talked to an alleged small business owner named Tony. Miller advised him to investigate his employees to see which ones are Obama supporters and then fire them no matter how good of a worker they are.

www.addictinginfo.org...

Great job spreading false rumors. Here is the TRUTH:

www.facebook.com...

Terry Lee Forensics‎ to Iron County Sheriff's Office

January 22, 2013 ·

Just for the record:

For those of you who have had the opportunity to read the newspaper article originating in the Salt Lake Tribune, here are some interesting facts regarding the article:

1. I am the sole-proprietor of this business and I have no employees.

2. No employees were fired.

3. For a number of years I have been performing digital forensics as a sole operator Private Investigator in the state of Utah.

4. I have decided to expand operations outside the state of Utah by starting this company which began operating on January 8, 2013. (Terry Lee Forensics)

5. I would never fire anyone based on how they vote. Voting in this country is a right we should all be proud to exercise.

I realize we all tend to believe the printed word, however, sometimes things are not always as they appear.
Terry Lee
Terry Lee Forensics

And for the Miller segment, the business owner calls in and states that medical premiums just went up 69% and he can't afford them and will have to let some people go. It only makes sense to fire the people who helped cause the problem.

If someone caught and threw a poison snake into my office, I'd fire them to.

link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah
This is a public company.

I hope this guy realizes that his comments are likely to affect his business negatively.
It will have the same result that Hillary's "deplorable" comment had.

Driving off a portion of your clientele in this manner is seriously bad business sense.

he decided that staing his beliefs were more important. Hobby Lobby did the same. Is there a difference?

link   

Your constitution?

Your president fully intends to wipe his arse with that document, which will likely as not be the closest he ever comes to reading the thing. No one who supports Trump can legitimately claim the document as their shield, when most of his most widely touted policies involved total violation of its contents.

Hypocrisy at its most gigantic... It would be laughable if it were not actually happening.

I know you are a bit better than this. Trump was elected on Tuesday night. I really don't think we have had a very good look at how well his presidency, which has these cool things called "checks and balances" attached to it, might look like.

His website shows his misguided and vague plans. He had months to say what he is going to do and kept hanging his mind.
Instead, he just caused a great division and heightened racial tensions. He had his chance to show rational plans.

The plans are not rational, but his supporters did not care. They cared more about his right to say he could grab women by the you know where.

His positions have become really quite clear.
As for his rhetoric, I am yet to hear anything he said that warranted all the nonsense.
The most hateful and divisive rhetoric in the entire campaign was that which he received, and that which his supporters received. Still, time to move on I would suggest.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 05:53 PM
link   
The Alt-Right is the New American Republican party, often associated with xenophobia, islamophobia, homophobia, white supremacism, antifeminism, nativism, and anti-Semitism.

Trump has been called by many (including by his supporters) a leader of the Alt-Right movement.

I don't understand why these kind of people wouldn't sympathize with this employer's position to discriminate against people who are different than him. Seems like if anyone would understand it's Trump supporters.
edit on 10-11-2016 by spiritualzombie because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

Your constitution?

His positions have become really quite clear.
As for his rhetoric, I am yet to hear anything he said that warranted all the nonsense.
The most hateful and divisive rhetoric in the entire campaign was that which he received, and that which his supporters received. Still, time to move on I would suggest.

Clear as mud and if you haven't heard the rhetoric I wonder if you even look at any news source or read posts on here.

link   
the liberals will burn the planet before they actually let people prosper

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic

Probability Of Bankruptcy Analysis
For stocks, Probability Of Bankruptcy is normalized value of Z-Score. For funds and ETFs it is derived from a multi-factor model developed by Macroaxis. The score is used to predict probability of a firm or a fund experiencing financial distress within next 24 months. Unlike Z-Score, Probability Of Bankruptcy is the value between 0 and 100 indicating the actual probability the firm will be distressed in the next 2 fiscal years.
GrubHub
Probability Of Bankruptcy
=
Normalized

Z-Score
=
62 %

www.macroaxis.com...

lulz

Thanks for sharing that. I think that 62 percent may be increasing when news of this gets around.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 05:54 PM
link   
As a temp, I was fired because the night manager was frightened by me...and I HAD NO idea,I said HELLO and smiled like a normal human.
I was railroaded OUT after 9 years by a black lady who was a college volleyball coach ,who talked to everyone as if they were 5.
I understood when she walked in and flipped out, I had a toy machine gun on my computer she demanded "You get that GUN out of here"
Then blanched at our getting to know you meeting when I told her who I was, I don't speak in public much.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join