It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LIVE: Snowden Q&A on how US Election affects your privacy, his pardon

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Streamed live 1 hour ago
Snowden Q&A on how US Election affects privacy.

This is happening pretty much right now or, within the past hour or so.

Inspiring.
edit on 10-11-2016 by JesusXst because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 05:08 PM
link   
I get that the Snowden "brand" requires that he has a missing nose pad on his glasses but geez. It's annoying to look at for so long.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: JesusXst

Ihad to skip through it a little and save it for later. zbut aI listened to most and it is a great thing that you posted.

I am going to look into Signal. He is completely right about their business model.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: saintdopeium

I was listening to what he said, not looking at his glasses. They fall off at unexpected times. Maybe he couldn't imediately buy a 1.99 'glasses repair kit' at a drug store.
edit on 10-11-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 05:23 PM
link   

His pardon? Trump isn't going to pardon him and neither the GOP controlled US govt.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

His pardon? Trump isn't going to pardon him and neither the GOP controlled US govt.

Just like Trump was never gonna win too, right?

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 07:37 PM
link   

You are aware Trump loves Big Brother spying on you and doesn't think much of Snowden, right?

Donald Trump on Edward Snowden: Kill the ‘traitor’

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

This is the question that was spinning through my head last night; Assange certainly played his part in the election of Trump and is vindicated by his work, yet we're still living in near total surveillance due to a semi-legal collusion between alphabet agencies and data companies.

The more things change, the more they stay the same, I guess.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 08:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Unresponsible

It's all very ironic, as usually the case with Trump & his supporters, that they praise Assange.

Assange wasn't in it for Trump, he did it to stop Hillary and is well aware the GOP controlled US gov't won't forgive him or Wikileaks.

Hopefully Assange has set his sights on the GOP and Trump in the future.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 09:31 PM
link   

I believe that he's said as much already.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 01:00 AM
link   

He did, but since we all know so much more now about Snowden. I doubt he's holding the same opinion of the guy now that he's in charge. He's a fair guy. I imagine he said that back then in 2013 because saying otherwise would have put him on the radar and excommunicated himself from various insiders with power and hated Snowden for exposing them. So they weren't gonna hang around Trump or people who had conflicting opinions on it.

Trump is willing to help out Assange from his jailers, and He's making Peace with Russia, so i'm pretty sure that Snowden isn't going to be viewed as a threat now either.

new topics

top topics

join