It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another truthseeker here..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Hi everyone,

Well, SolomonKayne's the name. I am a student and I live in France, I hope my English will be alright. I've been interested in conspiracy stuff for awhile, and ATS seems like a great place to discuss between like-minded people. If I were asked what's the purpose of life is, I'd say that for me, it's a place to learn. I'm sick to see how a bunch of frauds and psychopaths managed to turn our world into that gigantic mess we call "the System", disguising their (less and less) soft tyranny and evil intents under "democracy" and "freedom", censoring free-speech with political correctness, erasing everything spiritual so the giant dumbing-down and debasing entertainment society can keep on. Only looking for the Truth and improving our environment by doing well around us will stop that, I think.

Anyway, I'm glad to be here ;-)

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: SolomonKayne

Welcome SolomonKayne !

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Hello and welcome to ATS :-)

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Welcome SolomonKayne..Very nice introduction post.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Greetings SK. Nice opening post. It would seem you have come to the right place. Bienvenue chez-vous!
Have you seen the interviews from the Charlie-Hebdo guy: " l'anti-leçon, avec l'oncle Bernard"?

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 08:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Nothin

I've never been a fan of the Charlie Hebdo guys but yeah I heard about it, although I prefer "Money as debt" from Grignon who goes even deeper into the subject IMO

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: SolomonKayne
a reply to: Nothin

I've never been a fan of the Charlie Hebdo guys but yeah I heard about it, although I prefer "Money as debt" from Grignon who goes even deeper into the subject IMO

That's good stuff. Should be seen by all.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 01:57 AM
link   
Hello and welcome SolomonKayne.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Welcome on board! Enjoy your stay with us here, in a very great community!

top topics

join