It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Bernie Sanders "embarrassment" comment

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Bernie has made a weird and obviously biased comment about voters.

Here it is as quoted:

"It is an embarrassment, I think, to the entire of Democratic Party that millions of white working-class people decided to vote for Mr. Trump, which suggests that the Democratic message of standing up for working people no longer holds much sway among workers in this country," Sanders said.

So now we still have the dividing and biased agenda going.

He also apparently isn't ruling out a run in 2020.

Sanders unfortunately has bad credibility after endorsing Clinton and now especially with this racial slur.

Jesus. What happened to Obama's and Clinton's call for cooperation?

Bernie Sanders doesn't rule out a 2020 White House run

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Obama Care did them in with the working folks.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Respectfully, where exaclty is the racial slur in that quote?

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 04:21 PM
link   

That's hillarius!

He's almost a geriatric patient now, i can't see that guy running for anything except a washroom by 2020.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gandalf77

Respectfully, where exaclty is the racial slur in that quote?

Blaming it all on white workers that we now have Trump is the racial slur.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 04:22 PM
link   

He also apparently isn't ruling out a run in 2020

Unless some miracle advance in stem cell research, i don't see a possibility of this happening, guy seemed like 100 years old this election...
edit on 10-11-2016 by Indigent because: (no reason given)

link   

Bernie is not business as usual, despite the flak he has received for pushing for Clinton. And this is not a racial slur.

One cannot actually commit a racial slur, when speaking of people considered to be of ones own race. When it's intra racial, it's considered social commentary. Hence the difference between a white person using the n word, and a person of colour using the same word. They have totally different meanings and implications, because of the relation the speaker has to the target of the word or statement.

And Bernie is bang on with this one.

link   
a reply to: JesusXst

Haaa hilarious lol

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Too bad his supporters didn't hold protests and marches in major cities after it came out that Bernie was cheated out of the nomination... but they are marching now?

Just goes to show that all these protests aren't even genuine, but nothing more than organized anarchy brought on by surrogates for the DNC/Soros machine.

edit on 10-11-2016 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 04:24 PM
link   

I don't think it is embarrassing at all. He is his own Man and doesn't have to follow Obama or Hillary's opinion.

You also have to keep something else in Mind I'm sure you don't want to bring up, that is the fact that Non-College Educated Voted for Trump. I do think that is a Big Factor.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 04:25 PM
link   

the dnc should be embarrassed, he is right. the dnc picked the only candidate that out scummed trump in just about every issue and scandal.

the DNC did the impossible and made trump the more viable candidate.

edit on 261130America/ChicagoThu, 10 Nov 2016 16:26:24 -0600000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Suggesting that's a racial slur is a real stretch I think.
He's merely pointing out that the Dems failed to appeal to a particular demographic and it's embarrassing to the party.
If anything, he's being honest in his assessment of their loss.
They didn't appeal to white, working-class people.
I've never heard that phrase used as a racial slur. In fact, most folks I know who would identify with that term are proud of it.

Sorry, but that isn't remotely a racial slur. Please....

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 04:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: ugmold

I don't think it is embarrassing at all. He is his own Man and doesn't have to follow Obama or Hillary's opinion.

You also have to keep something else in Mind I'm sure you don't want to bring up, that is the fact that Non-College Educated Voted for Trump. I do think that is a Big Factor.

Yet the college educated are the ones running the country and they have failed to solve what they call "the problem".

The college educated are responsible for every single financial crisis and meltdown too.

Maybe there's really not much difference between the "educated" and the "non educated".

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Bernie, there is a reason they voted for Trump.

Because you endorsed Hillary. You were supposed to be the voice of the working class, and yet you came out in endorsement of Hillary, the ultimate wall street candidate.

This is entirely on you.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 04:30 PM
link   

He also apparently isn't ruling out a run in 2020.

He should see how the next few months treat him, the dude doesn't look healthy.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit
One cannot actually commit a racial slur, when speaking of people considered to be of ones own race. When it's intra racial, it's considered social commentary.

Where do these rules come from, it seems definitions are changing daily.

How can I racially insult my fellow crackers.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

America doesn't want Bernies politics. He's like Clinton only with a bigger heart to give our taxes away. As a single male, don't worry, I'll slave myself away to pay for everyone's healthcare and education. What the nearly 30% I pay now is not enough, take 50. The working classclass, educated or not, gave two middle fingers to the status quo. After Bernie caved and then backed Clinton showed he's another spineless politician that will play along to stay relevant. Long line of those, Trumps the boss now, you're all fired.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

Brilliant av pic lol

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krahzeef_Ukhar

originally posted by: TrueBrit
One cannot actually commit a racial slur, when speaking of people considered to be of ones own race. When it's intra racial, it's considered social commentary.

Where do these rules come from

The dictionary?????? Hahahahaha wow. The essence of the Trump vote right here.

Is that the uneducated white vote I keep hearing about?

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigent

He also apparently isn't ruling out a run in 2020

Unless some miracle advance in stem cell research, i don't see a possibility of this happening, guy seemed like 100 years old this election...

Bernie is 72 his older brother Larry Sanders is 84 and ran for office this year!

Bernie calls out the Dems for their stupidity that cost them the 2016 elections, Go Bernie!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join