It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Samantha Bee: Trump Can't Read

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Notice, I am putting this in 'jokes, puns and pranks'. Even though Trump fans would put nonsense about Hillary's health (hidden colostomy bag under suit ring any bells?) in normal political forums.

Here is Samantha Bee's 100% Totally Real Valid Theory that Trump can't read. Illiteracy is rampant in this country! We must help those that suffer from it, even the wealthy!!

(Warning- Some off color words. Do not blast at work or in front of the kids.)

edit on 10-11-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Didn't he use a TelePrompTer for a couple speeches?

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quantumgamer1776
Didn't he use a TelePrompTer for a couple speeches?

He did and one of the teleprompters he got angry at and knocked over.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra
That is hilarious!

I'm dying over here.

"He called his daughter Turkey legs." hahaha best part

I was kind of salty yesterday just because of the idiot I think Trump is, now I realize as long as he doesn't engulf the world in nuclear war and set our rights back 50 years I might enjoy the farce his presidency is destined to be. The next 4 years are going to be comedy gold with this man as president.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 04:46 PM
link   
True inspirational story, illiterate business man goes from taking a billion lost to president of the strongest nation in the world in just 20 years, if he could do it so can you!!!

edit on 10-11-2016 by Indigent because: I can't read or write too well and i'm a PhD shhhhh don't tell anyone

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
a reply to: reldra
That is hilarious!

I'm dying over here.

"He called his daughter Turkey legs." hahaha best part

I was kind of salty yesterday just because of the idiot I think Trump is, now I realize as long as he doesn't engulf the world in nuclear war and set our rights back 50 years I might enjoy the farce his presidency is destined to be. The next 4 years are going to be comedy gold with this man as president.

I have gone from sad to salty to outraged to sad. But, I have to agree on one small point. This will be comedy gold, even while it ruins the country. I am going to stick with the funny side as long as iI can

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigent
True inspirational story, illiterate business man goes from taking a billion lost to president of the strongest nation in the world in just 20 years, if he could do it so can you!!!

It is. We need a docudrama of it during Shark week!

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 05:08 PM
link   
The turkey legs part was pretty funny I agree.
And the last 2 minutes of the skit was pretty funny, I laughed a good bit.

But the first half of it was just kinda lame, Samantha is only funny half the time at best. She's done a few good skits though over the years.

A piece of advice though: comedians are a lot funnier when they approach politics from a more neutral position, this particular piece was definitely fueled by personal anger/hate and bias so it was really difficult for her to create a truly great comedic insight. She barely reached comedy because her bias held her back too much.

When you have someone doing a job to create jokes about something and they are honestly mad and upset about it over prejudiced or silly personal reasons, their comedy suffers as a result. It doesn't make it impossible to make good jokes, but jokes are by nature suppose to be funny/positive/uplifting even if it's about negative feelings/issues like Lewis Black (who was truly funny).

On another note, All Quiet on the Western Front is one of the most important novels written in the 20th century. The Nazis went after that book as one of their initial targets for burning in the early 30s. Today it stands as one of the greater works of pacifism anyone can read. If Donald is reading this, GOOD! Anyone who has the power to declare a war ought to read this book so maybe they'll think twice about wtf they are doing! We need leaders that are being exposed to information like this.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

that's the silver lining i'm holding on to!

it's going to be total comedy. funny video!

new topics

top topics

join