It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

BOMBSHELL Discovery HRC email Obama pseudonym pedophilia all verified choomgod catamite

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

It does NOT tell you they are valid. It tells you at some point that address existed in an internet header.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 10:24 AM
link   

I have the blacklist error for google as I posted above. I got it when I tried to relay from clintonemail to that gmail address you provided.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 10:37 AM
link   

I didn't know the 'clintonemail.com' server still existed.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

I didn't know the 'clintonemail.com' server still existed.

It does....it's housed on the CESC block which is the Clinton Executive Services Corporation.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Ah...the technical discussion here is above my paygrade.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: raymundoko

It does NOT tell you they are valid. It tells you at some point that address existed in an internet header.

So your saying at some point that address was spoofed and used? Wouldn't it come up in a search in relation to an email if so?

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 11:13 AM
link   

If it was received to an inbox it would show up. However the server wouldn't recognize it as a valid user so if you replied you would get an NDR.

The tool you are using is only querying for headers, that's why you see the yahoo mail in there.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: HawkeyeNation

originally posted by: BrokedownChevy
Also, you guys are obsessed with pedophilia and are desperate to find it.

Perverts much? It's becoming pretty obvious that a bunch of users here really really want to discuss child abuse. Creeps.

Look in the above everyone...it's a bird, no it's a plane, no....it's a #ing retard!!

Get the # out with that # dude. You should be thankful that OP is doing this work because if such a ring is going on it is one of the biggest crimes in the history of mankind.

Awwww. Did I hit a nerve? You know why. You can't stop talking about little kids and use your fantasy conspiracy world as a subconscious excuse to continue on about one of the most perverse activities one can fathom. It's despicable. Find something else to talk about pervert.

Any moron could figure out that this sht is so ridiculous. I'm sure Obama uses an email address with an obvious name to discuss pedophilia...lolololol no I think it was BarryObammyLovesKids@thisisdefinitelyrealistic.gov.

As a victim of actual abuse as a child, I find this truly offensive and beyond ignorant. You sir, are a pig, a coward, and a lowlife of a human being. Don't ever speak for the victims of abuse. You don't know anything about us.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: BrokedownChevy

Chewy, don't pretend to care about victims with a post like that.

Get that crap out of here man.

You should be ashamed of yourself.
edit on 11-11-2016 by erikthegreen because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=21506297]Vasa Croe[/post

Lies.
(Said in Trump's debate voice)

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Obama's childhood teenage gang was 'Choom Gang'
azizonomics.com...

Can you direct us to your source please?

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 01:30 PM
link   
obama is not a pedo
the end

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: SmilingROB

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Obama's childhood teenage gang was 'Choom Gang'
azizonomics.com...

Can you direct us to your source please?

There is a source in my post...but here are others:
abcnews.go.com...
www.pbs.org...
theweek.com...

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 01:40 PM
link   
I just used this tool and it looks like some new email addresses were added since you first ran it, which means that anyone could have added those first 2 email addresses.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
Specifically they say:

You can easily extract emails from Gmail account, as well as any other. Here is an example of how to extract email addresses from Gmail, Hotmail, Aol, Hotmail, Outlook .. Email Extractor Online has been made to collect Email addresses from all website over the world. It will extract email addresses from any mailbox including Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook.com, Office 365, iCloud or any email like email domain example@yourdomain.com

Look at the part I underlined above. It looks like they look for email addresses in websites, not on email servers.

I just sent them an email to see if I can get more information on how their program works.

Great.

Let's hope they answer, preferably in a better English than the one used on their page, as that's hard to understand, at least for me.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 02:25 PM
link   
I forgot to add that when I used that email extractor with the name of an email server I administer it gave me several email addresses that are not related to the server.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 03:37 PM
link   
You do realize ASCII email is not exactly tamper proof. It's actually just the opposite. You can create fake Emails as easily as you make posts on ATS. So unless they have additional real evidence there is no there there.

edit on 11-11-2016 by dfnj2015 because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-11-2016 by dfnj2015 because: typos

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: suvorov
obama is not a pedo
the end

There's nothing you can do. Nothing will stop people from making stuff up. He's a Muslim don't you know.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 05:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: SignalMal
a reply to: WhateverYouSay

Nope. Some is not "so many", and a response is a response.

You're clueless.

Additionally, mail-servers have basic rules to check for spam & signs of a test message. You can cheat this with ease.

Sorry to inform you, security is an ideal never reached.

I never said security was an ideal. Did you not see me say my company has 200 out of thousands listed? That is "so many" as far as not returning a RESPONSE, which means most SILENTLY REJECT.

You made an assumption that was wrong and now you're trying to save face, but it's cool.
edit on 11-11-2016 by WhateverYouSay because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: raymundoko
a reply to: WhateverYouSay

Every open SMTP relay will give you a helo.

cheers. So there's the false positives, and the negatives are from no response.
edit on 11-11-2016 by WhateverYouSay because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join