It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

BOMBSHELL Discovery HRC email Obama pseudonym pedophilia all verified choomgod catamite

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 08:00 AM
link   
www.theguardian.com... not sure if someone posted but hey take a look I guess

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 08:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
Not true at all....try verifying your own email on it and see what you get.

If I try with my real email address it will answer that I'm asking the wrong server, as I don't have an account on that server.

But if I try with armap@clintonemail.com it will answer OK as well.

It only verifies if that email exists on that server.

It does it based on the server's answer, but the server was configured to answer "OK" to all addresses on that domain, regardless of being real or not.

Try, for example, with "this_is_a_fake_email_address@clintonemail.com" and see what you get.

If the email is active or not is a completely different issue....at one point, they were.

This is not related to the email being active or not.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 08:16 AM
link   

I understand that....I was at the verify link as well. I am talking about the polling of emails associated with the server. If you use the other tool I posted you can't get vasacroe to come up in any query associated with Clinton email, meaning it was never on the server.

Are you talking about that Email Extractor?

They say that they extract email addresses from web pages, not email servers.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 08:21 AM
link   
To the OP , fantastic work. You need to send your findings to Wikileaks immediately. I'm serious.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 08:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: ArMaP

I understand that....I was at the verify link as well. I am talking about the polling of emails associated with the server. If you use the other tool I posted you can't get vasacroe to come up in any query associated with Clinton email, meaning it was never on the server.

That's the one, and no..it says it extracts from email servers...hence the reason you can put a specific email server address in for it to extract from.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 08:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: ArMaP

Specifically they say:

You can easily extract emails from Gmail account, as well as any other. Here is an example of how to extract email addresses from Gmail, Hotmail, Aol, Hotmail, Outlook .. Email Extractor Online has been made to collect Email addresses from all website over the world. It will extract email addresses from any mailbox including Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook.com, Office 365, iCloud or any email like email domain example@yourdomain.com

I just sent them an email to see if I can get more information on how their program works.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 08:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: mkultra11
To the OP , fantastic work. You need to send your findings to Wikileaks immediately. I'm serious.

Doubt they'd care but feel free to do so if you want.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 08:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

I'd rather prove it to you. PM me an email I can use and I'll send you an email.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: raymundoko

You couldn't do this to my mail server.

It would be thrown to spam (if accepted at all) in an instant.

PM me if you'd like to try. I'd be curious to see what skills you got. Just remember... I'll be monitoring

edit on 11-11-2016 by SignalMal because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 08:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: raymundoko

I'd rather prove it to you. PM me an email I can use and I'll send you an email.

Sent...thanks for the help investigating this.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 09:10 AM
link   

I can't wait to see if anything happens from this. I am more excited than a fox in the hen house.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Great work Vasa! I like that we are working together here but don't go digging to far into the rabbit hole if you know what I mean lol. I'd like to see a little more verification because this one just isn't sitting right with me right now, as in, it seems to obvious and possibly setup!

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 09:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: BrokedownChevy
Also, you guys are obsessed with pedophilia and are desperate to find it.

Perverts much? It's becoming pretty obvious that a bunch of users here really really want to discuss child abuse. Creeps.

Look in the above everyone...it's a bird, no it's a plane, no....it's a #ing retard!!

Get the # out with that # dude. You should be thankful that OP is doing this work because if such a ring is going on it is one of the biggest crimes in the history of mankind.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: SignalMal

Even if it goes to spam it would still show up in the SMTP logs.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Wow nice find. It is looking more and more like the pedo stuff is true. Always something new with these criminals.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: SignalMal

A properly setup mail server does indeed reject open relay messages. If they somehow get through it will usually end up in a spam folder.

Vasa sent me a gmail address to use and google appear to have a mcaffee blacklist blocking clintonemail.com with a 451 so it has it on a list of open relay mail servers.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 09:44 AM
link   

I went to your site Verify-Email.org and entered a random test "goofytest@clintonemail.com" and got same confirmation

edit on 11-11-2016 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

Yeah, it's an open relay and apparently on at least a few blacklists because of it. It's safe to assume that the emails Vasa found are not legit.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

I went to your site Verify-Email.org and entered a random test "goofytest@clintonemail.com" and got same confirmation

I'm not denying that it accepts any email, which it seems to do. The issue is that these emails came up against a query of that server.

If you query that server, the email you tried does not show up, but the others still do. This tells me that those emails WERE valid on that server at some point. If not, when you query the server you should get millions of email addresses returned.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: raymundoko
a reply to: Indigo5

Yeah, it's an open relay and apparently on at least a few blacklists because of it. It's safe to assume that the emails Vasa found are not legit.

How so? It was even used in 2016 as there are emails to huma on it. It is also a part of the CESC server block as shown by the return email from invalid accounts.
edit on 11/11/16 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join