It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

BOMBSHELL Discovery HRC email Obama pseudonym pedophilia all verified choomgod catamite

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 03:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
Just did...got nothing at all.

Nothing? That's interesting, as the response from that verify-email.org site is the same as for the "choomgod@clintonemail.com" or the "catamite-in-chief@clintonemail.com" addresses on the opening post.

That happens because the server at clintonemail.com doesn't verify if the user exists, it was configured to answer "OK" to any address you throw at it, so it's not possible to verify if an address exists or not.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 05:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

Headline thread title...

BOMBSHELL Discovery HRC email

Has to be sensational, can't believe some are still digging in her dirt. Who cares, she lost, good riddance...

Where is she anyway. Wandering outside the fence at the whitehouse? Flown to South America with all the other war criminals?

After Romney lost someone snapped a pic of him pumping his own gas in LA. Waiting for word, wherst has Hillary gone?

Pretty much everyone should care. I care for one. It's this little thing called Justice.

If a serious criminal just.. stopped before he/she was officially charged, should they be pardoned?

Maybe you know someone who has been wronged by our system. I don't know, put in jail over petty misdemeanors, given a felony charge for lesser "crimes". I bet the system didn't let their "wrongs" go unpunished.

Both Clintons need to be put away AT LEAST for all the many, many things they've done as evidenced by the emails and so much more.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 06:27 AM
link   
a reply to: gottaknow

Both Clintons need to be put away AT LEAST for all the many, many things they've done as evidenced by the emails and so much more.

Although I agree with that, I'm smart enough to know all of them will defend their actions to the last, even in a court docket facing execution, just like the Nazis did.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 06:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: WhateverYouSay

originally posted by: ArMaP
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Try searching for VasaCroe@clintonemail.com and see what happens.

Well look, we know for a fact these can be spoofed.

.GOY is not a top level domain name, it does not exist. Therefore someone faked 1@state.goy

If someone can fake one, then the likelihood Obama chose to be catamite-in-chief is a joke.

Ot is was accidentally put in the system by the admin...likely there is a 1@state.gov...I'll try sending there in a bit.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 06:39 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Fair enough. I suppose we all suspect they're going to get away with it, since they've already gone this far.
I apologize if I read your previous post wrongly. I just hate how these things always get swiped under the rug and all the many, many people out there who still consider them innocent and worthy of respect is starting to really get in my craw.

Amy Schumer Instagram as an example:
"She was fighting to take care of you kicking and screaming babies. Yelling about emails you know nothing about and not liking her clothes or her hair she wanted to protect you even you. Well you've gotten what you asked for and now you can watch the sky open up. Literally. I am furious. I cry for her and for all the smart people I love who know what's right and I cry for you people who fell for shiny hats and reality catch phrases. She would have protected you."

Stuff like that is what I'm talking about. Ugh. I really liked Schumer for awhile too.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 06:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: ArMaP

Nothing? That's interesting, as the response from that verify-email.org site is the same as for the "choomgod@clintonemail.com" or the "catamite-in-chief@clintonemail.com" addresses on the opening post.

That happens because the server at clintonemail.com doesn't verify if the user exists, it was configured to answer "OK" to any address you throw at it, so it's not possible to verify if an address exists or not.

Not true at all....try verifying your own email on it and see what you get. It only verifies if that email exists on that server. If the email is active or not is a completely different issue....at one point, they were.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 06:42 AM
link   
a reply to: gottaknow

I apologize if I read your previous post wrongly. I just hate how these things always get swiped under the rug and all the many, many people out there who still consider them innocent and worthy of respect is starting to really get in my craw.

No problem. We became members about the same time. I been raging against the machine ever since.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 06:53 AM
link   
While Hillary and her cronies have been really, really stupid with e-mails and are certainly guilty of many things... I just don't see the evidence provided as proof for anything. E-mail is certainly one of the least secure, untrustworthy, easily manipulated forms of communication today. And no matter how many "after the fact" patches/fixes they try to conceive to make up for the flaws in e-mail communication, it doesn't help because the flaws are part of the building blocks and protocols.

And even if "catamite-in-chief" and "--kenyaborn" was actual addresses in a domain, try to imagine Obama/Hillary phoning IT requesting any of those e-mail addresses...?

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 06:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Darkmadness

Apparently that was the smoking weed gang.

Lol. Cool guy posting here.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Their smtp relay is open it appears. That's why there are so many stupid addresses and why it is saying rcpt OK. That doesn't actually mean the email exists.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 06:55 AM
link   
a reply to: WhateverYouSay

Every open SMTP relay will give you a helo.
edit on 11-11-2016 by raymundoko because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 06:56 AM
link   
Also, you guys are obsessed with pedophilia and are desperate to find it.

Perverts much? It's becoming pretty obvious that a bunch of users here really really want to discuss child abuse. Creeps.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 06:56 AM
link   

I was able to verify vasacroe@clintonemail.com...

It's an open relay.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 07:03 AM
link   

This was an exchange server. It would throw and error if you tried to do that.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 07:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: raymundoko

I was able to verify vasacroe@clintonemail.com...

It's an open relay.

I understand that....I was at the verify link as well. I am talking about the polling of emails associated with the server. If you use the other tool I posted you can't get vasacroe to come up in any query associated with Clinton email, meaning it was never on the server.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 07:05 AM
link   

It's not a valid email...if you send to it you get an NDR, that means it doesn't exist.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 07:06 AM
link   

All that means is nobody ever spoofed your name off it. You don't understand what you are looking at. It's an open relay. Anyone can spoof anything. There is zero auth on it.

I could send an email as you right now via Clinton email if you want me to prove it...

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 07:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: raymundoko

All that means is nobody ever spoofed your name off it. You don't understand what you are looking at. It's an open relay. Anyone can spoof anything. There is zero auth on it.

I could send an email as you right now via Clinton email if you want me to prove it...

Ok...send one to your account, then poll the server again to see if it shows up.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 07:43 AM
link   
a reply to: tonycodes

You can't spoof a domain with a mail server that has their records properly setup. You'd need to hack the dns server to change these records. The mail would be rejected as not matching the IP and/or not sending proper verification. This is what SPF records and DKIM keys are for.

You could spoof a nameserver & email addy, but would need to have intent for which individual to target sending to which domain. It would be a bit of work, and not happen too often. It would also require the nameserver being vulnerable to spoofing by not enabling dnssec.
edit on 11-11-2016 by SignalMal because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 07:45 AM
link   
a reply to: BrokedownChevy

So all social workers are pedo's then?
Gotcha

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join