It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

BOMBSHELL Discovery HRC email Obama pseudonym pedophilia all verified choomgod catamite

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Something is not right. There is no program you could use at some website that can tell you every email associated with a particular domain, that would be such an insane security risk for that to be a feature. How does this program work? Someone is gaming it, I guarantee you.

Let's say Obama is a catamite, you think he's putting his email address up as catamite-in-chief when some joe schmo can go on some generic website and find it easy as pie?

It's a bit ridiculous.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: WhateverYouSay

Well... have you actually read the e-mails and how they had the server setup?

They seem to be out of touch with technology, or reality it's hard to tell.
edit on 10-11-2016 by Darkmadness because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: WhateverYouSay

Something is not right. There is no program you could use at some website that can tell you every email associated with a particular domain, that would be such an insane security risk for that to be a feature. How does this program work? Someone is gaming it, I guarantee you.

Let's say Obama is a catamite, you think he's putting his email address up as catamite-in-chief when some joe schmo can go on some generic website and find it easy as pie?

It's a bit ridiculous.

Ok....give me the name of the company you work for and I will run it and see if they match emails you know.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 03:21 PM
link   

It's a bit ridiculous.

Also....feel free to verify the email yourself by emailing it and seeing if you get a bounce back....make sure to send a read receipt to see if opened too.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 03:21 PM
link   
clintonemail.com is registered with Network Solutions. In theory, someone could hack Network Solution and spoof the domain. If this is the case a new email server could be setup with any users. To outsiders it would look like a legit clintonemail.com server.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 03:22 PM
link   
I think I know how it works.

People on the internet find out that clintonemail.com was a thing. It was obviously shut down long ago.

Then all you need to do is set up an SMTP server on clintonemail.com (which you can now register) with no website, create whatever email addresses you want, boom you've got catamite-in-chief.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 03:26 PM
link   

I'll just tell you the results.

I searched the entire domain of my work (not telling you what it is), and about 200 showed up out of thousands. I'm not spending the time to verify them all, mine wasn't there.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Send an email from your account then search it again...I believe it updates in real time from what I can tell.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

It's a bit ridiculous.

Ok....give me the name of the company you work for and I will run it and see if they match emails you know.

We're behind a firewall. You couldn't get crap.

Nor am I telling you where I work -- no offense.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Headline thread title...

BOMBSHELL Discovery HRC email

Has to be sensational, can't believe some are still digging in her dirt. Who cares, she lost, good riddance...

Where is she anyway. Wandering outside the fence at the whitehouse? Flown to South America with all the other war criminals?

After Romney lost someone snapped a pic of him pumping his own gas in LA. Waiting for word, wherst has Hillary gone?

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 03:29 PM
link   

So WHAT IN THE F&#K is Hillary Clinton doing with someone in her organization using an email that infers that they are the chief of the boys kept for homosexual practices?

That's not what is happening here.
Catamite in Chief means that they would be the top catamite, not that they are in charge of the catamites.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Except that it actually belongs to them....they went private with it once Cooper was found out. they still use the server for email as evidenced by the Podesta leaks.

If you check out the history of it, you will see it was originally registered by Justin Cooper...the guy that got in trouble for the server in the first place and the domain has never been sold....just went to private information which can be paid for so the registrant is not named and no identifying info can be discerned.

Clintonemail.com domain history

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krahzeef_Ukhar

So WHAT IN THE F&#K is Hillary Clinton doing with someone in her organization using an email that infers that they are the chief of the boys kept for homosexual practices?

Catamite in Chief means that they would be the top catamite, not that they are in charge of the catamites.

So they are the one getting the a$$ reaming by all? Not sure what you mean....not up on pedo speak.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 03:32 PM
link   

And if that account exists on that server, it's because some clown with admin access was screwing around.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 03:33 PM
link   

So they are the one getting the a$$ reaming by all? Not sure what you mean....not up on pedo speak.

The implication is that the name catamite-in-chief is meant to say that our President is a gay sex toy for use by others. It's an insult.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

Headline thread title...

BOMBSHELL Discovery HRC email

Has to be sensational, can't believe some are still digging in her dirt. Who cares, she lost, good riddance...

Where is she anyway. Wandering outside the fence at the whitehouse? Flown to South America with all the other war criminals?

After Romney lost someone snapped a pic of him pumping his own gas in LA. Waiting for word, wherst has Hillary gone?

This has nothing to do with HRC....it is her email....and if you don't think an email address on a Clinton server. linked to "a boy kept for homosexual practices" is sensational then I am unsure of you completely.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Catamite was already defined in the thread. I was just defining "in chief".

But yes, that's correct they are the one's receiving the reaming.
Turns out you are up on your pedo speak.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 03:36 PM
link   

You most certainly can.

- nslookup
- telnet
- tiny script

I could cook this up in under 3 minutes.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

And where is the supposed source of this or am I to believe a blog post because it says what I want it to say? Hell, even the darn blog doesn't source where they got that information. Another opinionated article passing as some kind of fact. If they are going to attribute those actions to him, at least have a name attached so people can fact check and see if it's true or if he is just... blowing smoke

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: cenpuppie

OP posts another source.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join