It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

BOMBSHELL Discovery HRC email Obama pseudonym pedophilia all verified choomgod catamite

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+80 more 
posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Ok....so this goes back to my researching the Blackberry stuff I was doing on this thread here...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Well, as I was digging I decided to use another online tool I know about called email extractor and what I found was unbelievable. I will post pics for it all to sink in first. The program I use is found here: emailchecker.info...

We will start with the "hillaryclinton.com" domain email addresses:

Now we will move on to the "hrcoffice.com" domain email addresses:

And now I will show you the "clintonemail.com" email addresses which contain the bombshell:

Verified

So take a look at the first pic in the "clintonemail.com" addresses....notice one called "choomgod@clintonemail.com"....well guess who the word Choom is associated with.....none other than Barack Obama! This is one of his aliases though I think there are more.

Choom Source

Now I am sure others in this email string are VERY interesting, but none more so to me than the last picture I posted. I also verified that these emails are VALID on the server as of my posting via verify-email.org...

While -kenyaborn@clintonemail.com is neat, the one that is REALLY a bombshell and throwing me for a loop is "catamite-in-chief@clintonemail.com"

Now, if you look up the word "catamite" this is the definition:

Verified

Source

So WHAT IN THE F&#K is Hillary Clinton doing with someone in her organization using an email that infers that they are the chief of the boys kept for homosexual practices?

My mind is literally blown....completely.

There are plenty of other website addresses to go through for their foundation, teneo, chelsea, etc, so feel free to add to this!

+30 more 
posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 02:53 PM
link   
This is amazing. WOW.

+14 more 
posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 02:54 PM
link   
it looks to me like someone infiltrated that server/db and was able to create a bunch of accounts on there. This could be done using a SQL injection. I could be way off on this but some of those look troll like "bluedress@clintonemail.com.

-JT
**Edit to add** or someone just created the clintonemail.com domain and created the accounts. Are we sure that domain is owned by the Clintons?
edit on 10-11-2016 by Greenblaz because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Greenblaz
it looks to me like someone infiltrated that server/db and was able to create a bunch of accounts on there. This could be done using a SQL injection. I could be way off on this but some of those look troll like "bluedress@clintonemail.com.

-JT

Trouble is that they are all still up and running....if what you said were the case they would have been found and taken down...I doubt they will be up for much longer if this hits the twitter hard....hence why I saved out the verified pics.

+24 more 
posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Obama's childhood teenage gang was 'Choom Gang'
azizonomics.com...

+15 more 
posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Excellent find !!!

Keep the pressure on these criminals.

+5 more 
posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

bump

needs a superbump

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 03:02 PM
link   

I'm not sure they would know they are there unless they go into the database and look for those accounts. They look too troll-y to me (the emails on the screenshots), something about them is striking me wrong.

JT

**EDIT TO ADD** just playing devils advocate here. I want all the data to be on the up and up, I would love to see her in jail.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Have you tried searching Wikileaks for any e-mails from these accounts

I'm deciding to send an e-mail to Obama.
edit on 10-11-2016 by Darkmadness because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 03:05 PM
link   
There's some weirdness here, but I think it has less to do with weirdness as part of the government and more internet weirdness. How does this program work?

Why do clintonemail.com addresses show up with the "catamite" search that don't show up with a listing of all clintonemail.com addresses?

Why does it say 1@state.GOY instead of 1@state.GOV. That sounds like an internet prank, knowing it's short for goyim.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Obama's childhood teenage gang was 'Choom Gang'
azizonomics.com...

Yeah....I linked to a story about it in the OP.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 03:07 PM
link   

-JT
**Edit to add** or someone just created the clintonemail.com domain and created the accounts. Are we sure that domain is owned by the Clintons?

Not to mention the fact that catamite-in-chief is clearly meant to be an insult against Obama, since he is the Commander-In-Chief. So it's basically playing on the rumors that Obama is gay.

link   

Apparently that was the smoking weed gang.

link   
Thanks for your research and forgive me for my ignorance, but can't any Joe Schmo set up a registered domain at Clinton email.com if it isn't already taken then create a bunch of fake email addresses? Alternatively, if it is already registered to an entrepreneur who simply purchased it to make money off it in the future, couldn't someone still create fake email addresses on for that domain as long as they are not removed by the admin?

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: jburg6

Exactly

-JT

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: WhateverYouSay
There's some weirdness here, but I think it has less to do with weirdness as part of the government and more internet weirdness. How does this program work?

Why do clintonemail.com addresses show up with the "catamite" search that don't show up with a listing of all clintonemail.com addresses?

Why does it say 1@state.GOY instead of 1@state.GOV. That sounds like an internet prank, knowing it's short for goyim.

When I first searched the clintonemail.com on my phone the catamite email address came up, but when I searched when I got home it did not, so I put that in there as a search term and it came up again. I am guessing it works by checking the most recently used emails from the server, meaning when I first searched it, it had been used recently.

The state.goy seems to be a typo of some sort, when you verify 1@state.gov from the verification site I linked to it comes up valid...and my guess is that it is one of Obama's email addresses.

What I really want to know is who owns the calamite address....

If they were not valid on the server then they would come back as such.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Interesting.

This is the search results for chelseaoffice.com

1. jchung@hillaryclinton.com
2. bari@chelseaoffice.com
3. nmerrill@hillaryclinton.com
4. aphillips@hillaryclinton.com
5. msmith@hillaryclinton.com
6. ali@chelseaoffice.com
7. hamilton@gmail.com
8. aelrod@hillaryclinton.com
9. bari@chelseaoffice.com
10. mjohnson@hillaryclinton.com
11. kofferdahl@hillaryclinton.com
12. ejeng@hillaryclinton.com
13. emily@chelseaoffice.com
14. hillary@clintonemail.com

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Darkmadness
Have you tried searching Wikileaks for any e-mails from these accounts

I'm deciding to send an e-mail to Obama.

I haven't searched the leaks yet, though I doubt any are in there.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 03:13 PM
link   

-JT

Well you are assuming now that their new secure server has also been hacked and is leaking. And yes, the clintonemail.com address is owned by the Clinton's or their company.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: jburg6
Thanks for your research and forgive me for my ignorance, but can't any Joe Schmo set up a registered domain at Clinton email.com if it isn't already taken then create a bunch of fake email addresses? Alternatively, if it is already registered to an entrepreneur who simply purchased it to make money off it in the future, couldn't someone still create fake email addresses on for that domain as long as they are not removed by the admin?

The clintonemail.com address is owned by them and still used for their email hence all the emails in the leaks from "someone@clintonemail.com"

new topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join