It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will humanity return to the Republican party?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualzombie

I think you missed my point.

By suggesting that Trump supporters have no humanity you are allowing yourself to treat them inhumanely.
Trump supporters are people too and don't deserve any more or any less than others.

You can't expect compassion when you refuse it to others.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krahzeef_Ukhar

By suggesting that Trump supporters have no humanity you are allowing yourself to treat them inhumanely.
Trump supporters are people too and don't deserve any more or any less than others.

You logic is broken. The door is open. I am calling them out on their rejection of love kindness and humanity. I'm not suggesting they be ripped from their homes, tortured, or have their p***ies grabbed. That would be inhumane.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 05:50 PM
link   

OK, let's try this another way.

Hitler said that Jews were an adversary of humanity.
You say Trump supporters are without humanity.

What is your final solution?

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie

You logic is broken. The door is open. I am calling them out on their rejection of love kindness and humanity. I'm not suggesting they be ripped from their homes, tortured, or have their p***ies grabbed. That would be inhumane.

I would be willing to wager any amount of money that most of Trump's supporters love their families and have helped out friends, families, and strangers on occasion.

So no, you're calling them out for what you feel is love, kindness, and humanity. And again we're back to "your feelings don't mean dick."

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 06:15 PM
link   

OK, let's try this another way.

Hitler said that Jews were an adversary of humanity.
You say Trump supporters are without humanity.

What is your final solution?

It's a weak argument. I could say that's the same thing U.S. said about Hitler.

Try this...

It's accepted that Trump is the leader of the Alt-Right movement.

The Alt-Right is a strongly White Nationalist movement, associated with white supremacism, Islamophobia, antifeminism, homophobia, and anti-Semitism.

Seems appropriate to ask if we'll ever see some humanity from this Trump movement... when we haven't seen it so far.
edit on 10-11-2016 by spiritualzombie because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Refusing to see the humanity in your opponents is disgusting and far worse than anything you have stated about the alt-right.

White supremacy shows humanity, Islamophobia shows humanity, antifeminism shows humanity, homophobia shows humanity and anti-semitism shows humanity.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 06:44 PM
link   

You're like the Hindenburg disaster.

Oh the humanity! Oh the humanity!

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: MagicCow

Economic Freedom is Self-explanatory .

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Refusing to see the humanity in your opponents is disgusting and far worse than anything you have stated about the alt-right.

White supremacy shows humanity, Islamophobia shows humanity, antifeminism shows humanity, homophobia shows humanity and anti-semitism shows humanity.

Everything you said is a bunch of nonsense. White Supremacy, Islamophobia, homophobia and anti-Semitism does not show humanity.
edit on 10-11-2016 by spiritualzombie because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie

Everything you said is a bunch of nonsense. White Supremacy, Islamophobia, homophobia and anti-Semitism does not show humanity.

I am calling them out on their rejection of love kindness and humanity.

If, as you imply in your own words, Trump supporters have "rejected" those things, then by extension, you must believe they do not have them.

So no, it is not nonsense to say:

In your own words, you believe they rejected humanity and thus are not human any longer in your own eyes.
edit on 10-11-2016 by ketsuko because: to remove the stealth edit the crept in after I started my post.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 07:15 PM
link   

It's not nonsense at all.
What you are doing is comparable to calling a black dude an ape or calling a Jew vermin.

You're just not willing to entertain the idea that you may be misguided.
A perfectly human quality.

I would suggest reading up on dehumanisation and how it's been used throughout history. There's more to fighting racism then calling white men racists.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 07:21 PM
link   

It's not nonsense at all.
What you are doing is comparable to calling a black dude an ape or calling a Jew vermin.

You're just not willing to entertain the idea that you may be misguided.
A perfectly human quality.

I would suggest reading up on dehumanisation and how it's been used throughout history. There's more to fighting racism then calling white men racists.

Just stick to the topic and tell me if we're ever going to see humanity from Trump's new Alt-Right Republican Party. Where is it? Is it ever coming?

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 07:29 PM
link   

OK then, best to avoid anything that makes you uncomfortable.

I see humanity from all humans, even the ones I disagree with.
You however don't seem to see that.

So I guess the answer is no, "we" will not see humanity for Trump's new Alt-Right Republican Party until you reassess your regressive views.
edit on 10-11-2016 by Krahzeef_Ukhar because: editing is fun

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Will humanity return to the Republican party?

I think you mean the left (you know the one's out there having temper tantrum/protest, crying in college because they did not get their way), it has never been absent from the right.
And in case you missed it, they have accepted Trump - Paul Ryan, the Obama's, Hillary, etc.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Oh dear, you have been feed too much media propaganda, just remember the same media that claim Hillary was to win the election and made a blunder is the one that is feeding you now that Trump is the anti Christ and will bring the apocalypse into America.

Take some a deep breath and stay away from your TV for the next 4 years

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Don't bet on it or expect it.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 10:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Staroth

Yeah its the left who want to throw millions off of Health insurance.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 08:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

What more then that can I Sham?
I don't agree with Trump.
Can only wait and see.
I think i'm being pretty fair.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 08:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

LMAO I dig that...but seriously Coors?

top topics