It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The "Horn" sound with circle cloud in Israel

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Sorry if this has already been posted. I did a search but couldn't find it.

I saw this on FB this morning but didn't get to watch it, and it was gone before I was able to. But I did find the youtube video of it. I have seen where this type of thing has been going around with the strange sounds, but this was the first time that I've seen it with the circular cloud also. Has anything ever been discovered regarding this phenomenon? The link I saw on facebook this morning stated that NASA says it's natural. Who can shed a little light on this for me?

Also, I stuck this in the Aliens and UFOs forum, not sure if that is where it needs to be. It may need to be in the HOAX bin for all I know.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Tekaran

I think I`ve seen this in ATS already (or maybe elsewhere). It`s just one of the 7th trumpets of the apocalypse (or the revelation) together with Mr Trump(et) and another 5 yet to come

edit on 10-11-2016 by CosmicDude because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 01:37 PM
link   

If only they hadn't done the circle in the sky , the trumpets sound great but the circle shows a lack of imagination or perhaps more likely ... skill.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 01:39 PM
link   

It seems to be from Oct. I think there would be hundreds of other witnesses if it were real.

*CONFIRMATION:* At the time the initial video of this phenomenon was released on October 1, 2016, it was the only recorded instance, spurring questions of whether it was real or fake, whether it was CGI and manipulated, but days later, on October 6, 2016, another video, longer in length and from a different source, taken at a different location, was published, offering confirmation that the first video was, indeed, real.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Well, there are two videos it seems. This one is 1st October 2016,

The given explanation is given as ice crystals changing their orientation due to an electrical discharge in the cloud 'head'
A sun dog which is common enough, is given as becoming animated by the discharges, and so it seems now that the term, 'Jumping sun dog' has been given for this phenomena. Even so, it is very unusual, or at least, not often seen, the one in the video, (if genuine), is highly unusual, the circle, or ellipse...it's hard to say, could still be the work of the sun, though I don't know exactly how that would come to be.
The striations of sound might also be due to the ice crystals in controlled movement against other more chaotic movements in the air, I don't know that either, but it's likely there would be some kind of noise involved, only question being how much and how loud.
edit on 10-11-2016 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 01:57 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

Looks like a Dome shape, concave though.

weird.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Wow pretty impressive. Love to see something like this myself.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: JesusXst

weird.

Yes, I had a quick look for any solar storms for around that time, and it seems there was one ongoing.

www.rt.com...

It seems also that there should be aurora active now, I am presuming from the same coronal hole as in October, and before that again in September.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

originally posted by: JesusXst

weird.

Yes, I had a quick look for any solar storms for around that time, and it seems there was one ongoing.

www.rt.com...

It seems also that there should be aurora active now, I am presuming from the same coronal hole as in October, and before that again in September.

Thanks i'll check that out.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Apart from YouTube clips, any other links that verify the clouds and horns
Seems a little strange Only the same single video
I would expect lots of media attention

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 09:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman
Apart from YouTube clips, any other links that verify the clouds and horns
Seems a little strange Only the same single video
I would expect lots of media attention

There are two videos in the thread.

I get why people are saying "fake" but the question has to be "Why?" and to what end would someone go through all the work it takes to do so? Fame...fortune...notoriety?? I wouldn't think so, in my opinion.

I remember reading a book back in the 1970s on unknown phenomena and it listed trumpet-like sounds in the sky that were being categorized as 'Skyquakes' and had been happening for a long time, with reported cases back beyond the turn of the century.

top topics

join