It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone know about Vimanas and how they are powered?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 05:03 PM
link   
In it Bhardwaj describes vimaan, or aerial craft, as being of three classes: (1) those that travel from place to place; (2) those that travel from one country to another; and (3) those that travel between planets. Of special concern among these were the military planes whose functions were delineated in some very considerable detail and which read today like something clean out of science fiction. For instance they had to be:

* impregnable, unbreakable, non-combustible and indestructible

* capable of coming to a dead stop in the twinkling of an eye

* invisible to enemies

* capable of listening to the conversations and sounds in hostile planes

* technically proficient to see and record things, persons, incidents and situations going on inside enemy planes

* know at every stage the direction of movement of other aircraft in the vicinity

* capable of rendering the enemy crew into a state of suspended animation, intellectual torpor or complete loss of consciousness

* capable of destruction

* manned by pilots and co-travelers who could adapt in accordance with the climate in which they moved

* temperature regulated inside

* constructed of very light and heat absorbing metals

* provided with mechanisms that could enlarge or reduce images and enhance or diminish sounds
www.crystalinks.com...

Seems to me that these planes are more powerful than anything we have, and they were made 10's of thousands of years ago. Supposedly, the Vaimanika Prakarana detailis the specifics of this plane, how it was made, the physics of it, and the actual blueprints (???), but I can't seem to find it anywhere. Most likely it's deeply classified, if it's been discovered.

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 05:10 PM
link   
I know you're new, but we've been rehashing the subject of vimanas and ancient indian civilizations quite a few times this month. I highly recommend doing a search here, some of us are tired of the same topic, so don't feel bad if you don't get alot of replies.
this thread has alot of info and links too

Proof: Advanced Ancient Indian Civilization existed

search

[edit on 1-25-2005 by worldwatcher]

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 07:21 PM
link   
I used to laugh with derision at Vimana in the 1960's. Yeah sure ya betcha, UFO's with (get this) engines powered by elemental mercury

Ahem. Once you start working on aerospace applications, you discover the strangest things. Like SNAP ultralightweight nuclear fission reactors, using- you guessed it- circulating elemental mercury.

Whether the Vimana Shastra represents 'really ancient knowledge' or just late 18th- early 20th century guessing, its the spooky accuracy of it that makes me as a pilot very, very interested in anything Vimana.

The archaeological discovery of such a device would definitely rank Above Top Secret, in 1947 or today.

[edit on 25-1-2005 by Chakotay]

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Yeah, I knew it would probably have been rehashed before, but I was hoping someone would know the specific details, such as blueprints to build one, the specifics in how to pilot, and especially the details in the metaphysical properties of it. I've read some of the metaphysics behind it, and while it's good to know that stuff, it doesn't really manifest the vimana in any physical form to me or give me any idea of how to manipulate the physical properties of a vimana. I'm going to check out the links you provided. They look real good.

Thanks.

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 09:46 PM
link   
I recently read an article on rense.com, and the Indians admitted that newly discovered shastra information talked about the key to making the impregnable metal alloy of copper, zinc?(not sure zinc was second metal) and lead. It gave a Sanskrit word that turned out to mean..."cactus"! (By the way, it the alloy is considered impossible to make.)

Now I at first laughed, then later on I realized that cactus grows very slowly, in hot, dry conditions. That must be how the alloy is made.

I have also heard from an electrical engineer that a bismuth coil is also used for the power system of a vimana.

Lastly, if you read the book, The Holy Science, by Swami Sri Yukteswar, you will find that he says the Earth goes through a 24,000-year-cycle in which high technology and mental powers and then spirituality are acquired by humans, but then the cycle goes downward again, and we revert back into the "dark ages." And this goes on and on until an individual gets spiritually liberated and "becomes a pillar of..God and goes no more out," i.e., stops reincarnating.

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by worldwatcher
I know you're new, but we've been rehashing the subject of vimanas and ancient indian civilizations quite a few times this month. I highly recommend doing a search here, some of us are tired of the same topic, so don't feel bad if you don't get alot of replies.
this thread has alot of info and links too

Proof: Advanced Ancient Indian Civilization existed

search

[edit on 1-25-2005 by worldwatcher]

Cool..you must be the most senior indian person out here..live in th e US I suppose..

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 01:07 AM
link   
From what I understand Mercury (as said above) and possiblie a gasoline like fuel.

top topics

join