It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Salon.com Hillary’s “irredeemable” error: Nearly 60 Million Americans spoke

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Christosterone

They all understand the plight. But the interests that control them. Want it this way. I mean under bush all we heard about is possible terror strikes which changes air travel forever and led to cameras and checkpoints but left the border mostly unchecked. Had to be by design.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=21505436]Christos

I'm sorry I need my beneys, can't get snagged up in that atrocious ACA. Plus I need to support my brothers and sisters pensions

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: TaggartReagan wanted a wall torn down, you lot want one built. Won't happen.

Reagan wanted to tear down a wall that trapped people (East Germans) inside.

Trump wants to build a wall that will control all the mystery men trying to come inside. that doesn't mean no one from South of the Border will ever ever be able to enter el Norte again, just means we'll control access.

huge difference between the Soviets entrapping subjects and our protecting our own citizens.

like every other country in the world.

isn't that what the left wants? for the USA to be like all the other countries?
edit on 10-11-2016 by ElGoobero because: add helpful line

edit on 10-11-2016 by ElGoobero because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: ElGoobero

Funny thing is a wall wont do much of anything but let's just ignore that.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 02:34 PM
link   
All the counts aren't in, and they seemed to pause things to give Hillary the popular vote for her concession. By only 400 000. But, not all votes were in. There are some rumors going around that Trump actually has won the popular as well.

And because it is tied into the electoral ones the way ridings and votes are in Canada, at least similar, really they would be more matched unless theres voting fraud going on.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 02:38 PM
link   

I have no clue how to work in construction but if need be I will drive down to South Texas myself and help lay bricks for free...

I will be there selling illegal Mexican made ladders

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Unity_99
All the counts aren't in, and they seemed to pause things to give Hillary the popular vote for her concession. By only 400 000. But, not all votes were in. There are some rumors going around that Trump actually has won the popular as well.

And because it is tied into the electoral ones the way ridings and votes are in Canada, at least similar, really they would be more matched unless theres voting fraud going on.

How can it be tied to anything if the votes were not "in" yet the electoral votes were?

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: aivlas

Umm...what?

Pretty sure the one is Israel works...or that little bitty one in China did ok against the mongol hoarders for an epoch or two....

The fence on my property and the gate in my neighborhood does just fine...
Pair that with guards, dogs and boom, no more illegals pouring into my beloved south Texas..

-Chris

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 02:52 PM
link   

I boat around it
I tunnel even deeper and slower
I pay people
I come in vehicles
I come from a new direction

It's a massive industry that will just find new ways to get through, the thought that it will be a impenetrable wall is a dream.

edit on 10-11-2016 by aivlas because: words

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Christosterone

Americans historically follow our genetic predisposition to be good and right [...]

Yep, super creepy with gross ramifications.

All the good and right you mentioned has nothing to do with nationalism, or genetic predisposition.

Ignorant to the extreme.

edit on 10-11-2016 by SignalMal because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Taggart
You won't be 'Locking her up'
Unless you really do want to be that country that locks up opposition and builds walls to seperate themselves like countries in the past with ominous music playing over the top.

Here's the deal:
We aren't "locking up the opposition".
We are locking up a criminal.

YUGE difference.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Tell me, how high does a wall have to be to prevent tunnelling?

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: SignalMal

Americans historically follow our genetic predisposition to be good and right [...]

Yep, super creepy with gross ramifications.

All the good and right you mentioned has nothing to do with nationalism, or genetic predisposition.

Ignorant to the extreme.

You say I'm "ignorant to the extreme"

So I will free you from my ignorant trite and end this debate…
Good day sir

-Christosterone
edit on 10-11-2016 by Christosterone because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kryties
Tell me, how high does a wall have to be to prevent tunnelling?

Are you seriously so obtuse to think that a tunnel here and there would offer the same traffic potential as the thousands of miles of open desert that exists right now?

No wall ever built by man is perfect but it is assuredly more effective than vast unmanned, open steppes with ZERO security…
Or "prairies" to use the United States vernacular...

-Chris

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: aivlas

tell the East Germans that

www.berliner-mauer-gedenkstaette.de...

At least 139 people were killed or died at the Wall in connection with the East German border regime between 1961 and 1989.
•101 East German fugitives, who were killed, died by accident, or committed suicide while trying to flee through the border fortifications.
•30 people from the East and the West, who had not intended to flee, were shot or died in an accident.
•Eight East German border soldiers, who were killed by deserters, comrades, a fugitive, an escape helper or a West Berlin policeman by accident or intentionally while on duty.

At least 251 travelers also died during or after they had gone through checkpoints at the Berlin border crossings. Unknown numbers of people suffered and died from distress and despair in their personal lives as a consequence of the Berlin Wall being built.

edit on 10-11-2016 by ElGoobero because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: SignalMal

We are the light of the High West and it is our sacred duty to protect the world from evil…

That's super creepy with gross ramifications.

ZERO Snip on this one!! Wondering where ALL the $$$ went? You know which wasn't pilfered off by politicos? It goes to being the World's Police. BULLSNIP! ENOUGH! The Department of Defense™ doing "offensive" snip 6,000 miles away is NOT "defense" (mix in a sport. When I'm on 'attack' this is "Offense" when You're on Your side, You're DEFENDING.

Bring the troops back and then make the Rio Grande the world's largest hydro-electric plant w/a de-salination plant at the mouth (Pacific Ocean) dredge out a canal between US/Mexico w/turbines so if someone is dumb enough to try and swim across they get "sucked in" Then by the time the water gets to Texas ALL the salt will be removed and can be used to combat the drought ALL through the Southwest.
The energy is produced and is SHARED by the US/Mexico...

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
Why don't we just shut down some expensive bases in Europe to save money, and divert the DOD personnel who will no longer be there into a national security construction project that is the wall?? Less likely then that bribed contractors or infiltrated immigrants build weaknesses and secret compartments into the wall.

Plus, we can let them shoot people if they see them trying to cross illegally, with tranquilizers of course ... so we can confirm their identity and motives ...

How about just not giving the UN their billions of dollars in extortion money they demand yearly for global warming. Them billions could build a new border wall every year, forever.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 05:54 PM
link   
The wall is something that Hillary herself supported over 10 years ago. Just go on YouTube and search for Hillary Clinton supports Mexico wall and you'll find all kinds of videos of her saying it.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Are you seriously so obtuse to think that a tunnel here and there would offer the same traffic potential as the thousands of miles of open desert that exists right now?

Are you seriously so obtuse as to not recognise a joke when you see one?

Lighten up mate. There's enough angst and aggression going around at the moment without more people adding to it.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 01:16 AM
link   
It's only just begun.

Pay attention folks - and buckle up - it's going to be a helluva ride.

The first part of the above sentence is paramount.

Pay attention!!

And stop telling me how "shocked and stunned" you are. You're a willful idiot if that is the case. Wake up!!

Confident ignorance is *not* attractive.

Trust me....

top topics

<< 1   >>

join