It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SomeonesBones Is A Trash Site

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 11:08 AM
link   
I'm sad that I have to post this but apparently some people believe everything they read on the internet is true. Over the past few days I've seen a number of threads pop up using this site as a source. Mainly their articles talk about Nibiru. Now it looks like they're trying to pick up the Trump crowd. Even the most basic of research shows their articles are completely false. They're even worse than Sorcha Faal articles. So anyone who is not already aware this is too let you know to avoid this site and let anyone sourcing from it know that they only post lies.

Personally, I hope ATS starts treating it like BIN and automatically remove links to it. At the very least, any topic that uses it as a source should automatically be moved to Hoax or LOL.
edit on 11/11/2016 by Zaphod58 because: Removed PSA from title

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

I did see the one link that had Niburu in the article. I read it with my 'what the hell is this- crinkled up face expression. LOL
I was going to alert it and I got distracted. I'm glad someone remembered to do something about it.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Hey, I never heard of that site so looked there and found this. Canada Announces “WALL” To Repel American Liberal Invasion

I thought the article was kind of funny. American Liberals might actually do more harm than Muslims trying to promote radical Islam there.

I like entertaining sites like that, but I wouldn't use it to start a thread here.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Yeah it is. They personally called me out as a government shill in one of their articles and I had to threaten them with a defamation suit to shut them up.
SPAM link removed by admin
Incidentally, before the election they were claiming Trump would announce Nibiru in his victory speech if he won, obviously gambling on what appeared to be very high odds he would actually lose. Turns out they bet wrong, so now they're trying to invent excuses for why their prediction didn't happen.
edit on Dec 29th 2016 by Djarums because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

Mainly their articles talk about Nibiru.

And you needed to research it ?

Thanks I guess...

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: MarioOnTheFly

I knew it was trash from the get go. Other members however seem to have issues telling fact from fiction.

(post by SomeBones removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Thank you ATS for taking my suggestion under advisement. It looks like any threads that use SomeonesBones as a source are now deleted.

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 01:19 PM
link   
For the last few months we have experienced "drive by spamming" of this site (and a few others like the zika virus guy). The person/people register a new account here, post a bunch of nonsensical replies in other threads and then open a thread of their own consisting of nothing but ads for their site. This is expressly against our Terms and Conditions and because of that conduct the site is banned from ATS. Their threads are trashed and their URLs are deleted from any posts.

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
Thank you ATS for taking my suggestion under advisement. It looks like any threads that use SomeonesBones as a source are now deleted.

agreed.... - it is hard enough already to find out truth from false... and surely we wouldnt need deliberate
nonsense sites as SB...

new topics

top topics

join