It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump a knight in shining armour?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: solargeddon

I'm definitely not a Clinton supporter either.. I much prefer Trump, but I don't like either..

Seems like an entirely orchestrated predicament.
edit on 26/10/2010 by TechUnique because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: TechUnique

Donald Trump a knight in shining armour? Or just controlled opposition?

I think we'll know the answer pretty quick.

If Trump is a knight in shining armour -- or at least the outsider he portrays himself to be and is perceived to be -- then the PTB cannot allow a peaceful transition and we're going to see a major man-made crisis (false flag of sorts) before he can take office.

If he is part of the cabal -- the controlled opposition -- then I expect the status quo to continue... lots of grumbling, constant threats of dire consequences and faux outrage, even the continued BLM protests and such. But it will all be part of the same dog and pony show.

Or maybe my tinfoil hat is just on too tight.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: redhorse

Well, at least you said it. For all the good it'll do. The Trumpette Brigade will be here shortly in force to tell you all the ways that you are wrong and a terrible, stupid person.

*raises eyebrow*

The "trump brigade" is the American people who voted him into office as well as the GOP in every level of government...

come on now, you're better than this

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 01:41 PM
link   
He may not be a Knight In Shining Armor but damn close.

But he sure is looking good for America and the World right now.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Guys, Trump is a conspiracy nut. Its like a billionaire atser just won the presidency! He believes some ct's that I even question or deny I mean the world has just flipped. There's no way the controlling establishment wanted Trump. Just like he is not a plant to get Clinton elected which I heard all summer. Now he may represent an establishment but certainly not the one that's been running the show.
The evidence was all the sexual harrassment allegations that came out couple weeks ago all at the same time. Character assassination, it's the go to move to discredit or suicided, their two oldest moves in the book.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: VinylTyrant

You could say they went as far as they could to stop him without killing him . Teflon Don, not enough stuck to stop the train.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: VinylTyrant

Wait, did you just post AND reply to yourself with....ummm I dunno, stuff? LOL I'm actually getting a kick out of it.

edit on 10-11-2016 by alphabetaone because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: TechniXcality

originally posted by: redhorse

Well, at least you said it. For all the good it'll do. The Trumpette Brigade will be here shortly in force to tell you all the ways that you are wrong and a terrible, stupid person.

*raises eyebrow*

The "trump brigade" is the American people who voted him into office as well as the GOP in every level of government...

come on now, you're better than this

There are among Trump supporters a certain minority subset that is very vocal, abusive and pretty much brain washed. They will tolerate no criticism of their Chosen One. Those are the people that I am talking about; that's a Trumpette. So no. I'm not better than that.
edit on 10-11-2016 by redhorse because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: alphabetaone

Think I did but not by design

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: redhorse

i dont disagree, though i would argue the progressive scum "trumps" all the trumpetes by far in those areas

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: VinylTyrant

Think I did but not by design

Hahaha, its ok, and Trump may well be a conspiracy nut....if he were, that wouldn't necessarily be a bad thing!

I just found it hysterical that you did that.... to Forest Gump moments.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 02:16 PM
link   

I meant conspiracy nut in the highest regard. I mean to tie in Ted Cruzs' father to the Kennedy assassination during your presidential campaign, I mean, holy sh#t!

Forrest Gump, successful guy

edit on 10-11-2016 by VinylTyrant because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlomaRa
Trump was not born rich. He works hard. What he appreciates is others who work hard. Use their brains to think. Think for themselves.

Oh please where has this crud started spreading from, his a product of his family's wealth, or do you get small loans of a million dollars, plus more from your old man?
uk.businessinsider.com...
edit on 10-11-2016 by aivlas because: chars

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: aivlas

originally posted by: AlomaRa
Trump was not born rich. He works hard. What he appreciates is others who work hard. Use their brains to think. Think for themselves.

Oh please where has this crud started spreading from, his a product of his family's wealth, or do you get small loans of a million dollars, plus more from your old man?
uk.businessinsider.com...

Great reply.

Anyone who gets any sort of financial help didn't start from nothing. If it was a 10 grand loan or less I would maybe be able to stretch but a million dollars?

That's starting from rich.
edit on 26/10/2010 by TechUnique because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Yes daddy Trump had something like a 3 million dollar fortune. Donald started off in his dad's company and I doubt it was at the bottom.

The reverence for this baffoon is baffling to me. It's just like the empty rhetoric of 'hope' and 'change' again but this time it's 'make America great' led by a much more disagreeable character. It was just a way to rouse emotion in people, get them arguing and emotionally invested...it's the easiest way to manipulate people. once you're hooked it's painful to admit the truth when the illusion wears off. I think most of the US is still emotionally high and that euphoria won't last.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: DrHammondStoat
Yes daddy Trump had something like a 3 million dollar fortune. Donald started off in his dad's company and I doubt it was at the bottom.

The reverence for this baffoon is baffling to me. It's just like the empty rhetoric of 'hope' and 'change' again but this time it's 'make America great' led by a much more disagreeable character. It was just a way to rouse emotion in people, get them arguing and emotionally invested...it's the easiest way to manipulate people. once you're hooked it's painful to admit the truth when the illusion wears off. I think most of the US is still emotionally high and that euphoria won't last.

I honestly and truly doubt if there's as MUCH reverence for Trump, as a person, as there is for Trump the ideology. He is, undoubtedly a buffoon, a caustic speaker, a rash decision maker, and likes a great set of...linguistic affinities. However, what the underrepresented or unrepresented 60 million are embracing is the idea that he espouses, not who he is.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join