It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

As promissed. They pics are REAL!!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Hmmm...

I saw a website where they had "real pictures", and they were actually white plastic spoons with little black eyes drawn on them, and they shot the pics while moving the spoons to create the blurry effects like the pics that are shown here... They are almost identical. That would also create a shadow... Anyway, those were all proven to be fake, even by the person that took the pics.... I am having a case of deja "view"here..... Sorry.

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 08:14 PM
link   
lol, YOU'VE GOT TO BE KIDDING...Your kidding right?

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 08:17 PM
link   
LOL.... He seems to be serious.

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 08:22 PM
link   
www.ghoststudy.com has various pictures...

I wont dismiss this as a fake yet...give the author some credit...

Perhaps I should take some pictures there sometime and show you guys what I have caught...

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Umbrax

Originally posted by rai76
i don't know, should I post them somewere else on this board?

Paranormal Studies?

I don't have any white socks.

[edit on 25-1-2005 by Umbrax]

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
OMG thats great work man.
At least the ghosts are multi racial

[edit on 25-1-2005 by lizzardsamok]

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Ya I suppose but those pics make my skeptic alarm go "woow woow woow woow"

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Yep, we're all pretty familiar with Mr. Robert van den Broeke. My advice? Be wary of ANYONE who can seemingly produce such pictures at will, as there are a number of ways to easily fake this...

Kind of brings to mind the fairy photos in England that duped Sir Arthur Conan Doyle...

Not to mention, this should really be in Paranormal, not aliens, unless of course, you're asserting that instead, these are alien entities...

Ask yourself this....what makes him so different that he can see these things? Well, with a medium, they can see it, but the camera may not. In THIS case though, he can GET the camera he's using (no matter if his or a stranger's) to show the entity that nobody else is seeing...??? Sorry, don't buy it....the only reason he's able to do this is because HE's the one with the trick up his sleeve for it.

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
Yep, we're all pretty familiar with Mr. Robert van den Broeke. My advice? Be wary of ANYONE who can seemingly produce such pictures at will, as there are a number of ways to easily fake this...

Really? To produce images on sealed film or even film being exposed?

Sorry, don't buy it

Well, I've heard of people being able to project images onto sealed film, and the claim isn't that the camera hasspecial optics that detect alien/ghosts etc. He seems to be saying that he can detect some sor tof disturbance that is the alien/ghost, and that this, paranormally, can affect film. Of course, there's not particular scientific rationale to that.

I almost hate to question this, because, damnit, those things, they're so obviously the result of fraud! I mean they really look like paper and what not.

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 11:51 AM
link   
What are we supposed to see on picture 4? O_o

Anyone who takes these pictures seriously has to be joken.. I mean, come on... Alien ghost on a toilet! *Bleeeeh*

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 01:08 PM
link   
The fact that some of these replies are semi-serious is amazing to me. What's with the fourth picture? I don't see anything. One of those alien ghosts looks like Jay Leno. This has got to be the cheapest looking hoax in history.

Peace

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 02:21 PM
link   
I see no reason to automatically state that the original poster is lying. IF the pics were taken under the circumstances he stated, then its an interesting thing. If he refuses to discuss the issue, well, what more is there?

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by GrendelsBacon
NOt saying I believe this, but it could be that the greys are using that fabled, "cloaking technology" and they are revealed in photographs. But that is highly unlikely because they would have appeared more frequently. I hope these get explained as I do find it quite interesting. I am still not willing to say "Ghost" or "Alien" yet. Any other thoughts?

Are saying that Aliens are watching us in the bathroom???
I seriously hope they have better things to do.

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Why do these pics have to be so blurry?

#1 I suspect this pic is of an alien duck....

#2 looks like the the bicep of the right arm in in the bottom right corner.

#4 is where the poster got his inspiration from

#5 is definitly two images of the same alien sock with one blurred and moved.

While they wer talking in the toilet because that was the only place to be private at that time she asked him if he could take pictures of the tention field when he saw them.

How did you get 2 people and an alien sock duck in the same toilet and not have the people in the pic, were they huddled together on top of the toilet?

Funny. Maybe you should have done a pic of Basil Brush (or toilet brush)

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok

Kind of brings to mind the fairy photos in England that duped Sir Arthur Conan Doyle...

Not to mention, this should really be in Paranormal, not aliens, unless of course, you're asserting that instead, these are alien entities...

Ask yourself this....what makes him so different that he can see these things? Well, with a medium, they can see it, but the camera may not. In THIS case though, he can GET the camera he's using (no matter if his or a stranger's) to show the entity that nobody else is seeing...??? Sorry, don't buy it....the only reason he's able to do this is because HE's the one with the trick up his sleeve for it.

Gazrok, I can believe that maybe there is something about the "vibration" of this man, or maybe through some application of his force of will, or maybe even the intervention of a spirit guide, that gets the spirit images on film. Perhaps I am more gullible than the rest of you, perhaps I just really, really want to believe there is more than just this corporeal existence.

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 05:38 PM
link   
I too have seen so call ghosts and I class myself as pretty grounded and suspicious of many things. So called ghosts are soul essence of the departed that we see when we make a shift in coonsciousness. By this I mean when we are often in a dreamy or thoughtful state. (otherwise known as a shift in consciousness. When you have these experiences , nobody will ever be able to convince you they were unreal. I know that many have not had these experiences and therefore they naturally are not in their reality, but this does not make them less real. Congratulation for the courage to bring this forth.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join