It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is your personality type?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: peskyhumans
INTP = Logician

It makes me sound like I'm supposed to be a genius. I wish I was.

Hello there fellow INTP. You are capable, just need to apply yourself more.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 11:50 AM
link   
The actual Meyers Briggs test is almost 3 hours long. I know because I had to take it at work.
The online ones are not accurate at all.

And there seems a disproportionate number of the rare unicorns (Female INTJ's) with the online groups I've seen that utilize these tests.

I am just saying they aren't to be relied on as accurate or relevant.

edit on 11/10/2016 by obnoxiouschick because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 01:08 PM
link   
I'm a hermit with knowledge enough to remain so...

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Interesting.

I am a nurse in real life although I don't look like the stereotype in the pic.

ETA: As per OPs request.

The ISFJ personality type is quite unique, as many of their qualities defy the definition of their individual traits. Though possessing the Feeling (F) trait, ISFJs have excellent analytical abilities; though Introverted (I), they have well-developed people skills and robust social relationships; and though they are a Judging (J) type, ISFJs are often receptive to change and new ideas. As with so many things, people with the ISFJ personality type are more than the sum of their parts, and it is the way they use these strengths that defines who they are.

ISFJs are true altruists, meeting kindness with kindness-in-excess and engaging the work and people they believe in with enthusiasm and generosity.

There's hardly a better type to make up such a large proportion of the population, nearly 13%. Combining the best of tradition and the desire to do good, ISFJs are found in lines of work with a sense of history behind them, such as medicine, academics and charitable social work.

edit on 10-11-2016 by Morrad because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: WhiteHat

Same here with a T

Unlike their Extraverted cousins though, Mediators will focus their attention on just a few people, a single worthy cause – spread too thinly, they’ll run out of energy, and even become dejected and overwhelmed by all the bad in the world that they can’t fix. This is a sad sight for Mediators’ friends, who will come to depend on their rosy outlook.

If they are not careful, Mediators can lose themselves in their quest for good and neglect the day-to-day upkeep that life demands. Mediators often drift into deep thought, enjoying contemplating the hypothetical and the philosophical more than any other personality type. Left unchecked, Mediators may start to lose touch, withdrawing into “hermit mode”, and it can take a great deal of energy from their friends or partner to bring them back to the real world.

It's funny how it's pitched as a positive when it can be a more along the lines of being a struggle to live within one's own skin. I was nodding along where it says Mediators speak in metaphors and parables as it's been a running joke with several people over the years.

The wiki adds this:

According to Myers-Briggs,[8] INFPs focus much of their energy on an inner world dominated by intense feeling and deeply held ethics. They seek an external life that is in keeping with these values. Loyal to the people and causes important to them, INFPs can quickly spot opportunities to implement their ideals. They are curious to understand those around them, and so are accepting and flexible unless their values are threatened.
Link

We're all of us much more than horoscopes and personality tests. This one is pretty close and made me

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 01:38 PM
link   
don't have time to do this again, but i am "The Mediator"

ETA: INFP
edit on 11/10/2016 by bigfatfurrytexan because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 02:37 PM
link   
YOUR PERSONALITY TYPE IS:
LOGICIAN (INTP-A)

INTP personality type tend to share thoughts that are not fully developed, using others as a sounding board for ideas and theories in a debate against themselves rather than as actual conversation partners.

You don't say.

edit on 10-11-2016 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Advocate- (INFJ, -A/-T)

And yes, it was bang-on accurate.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Mediator Personality (INFP, -A/-T)
Mediator personalities are true idealists, always looking for the hint of good in even the worst of people and events, searching for ways to make things better. While they may be perceived as calm, reserved, or even shy, Mediators have an inner flame and passion that can truly shine. Comprising just 4% of the population, the risk of feeling misunderstood is unfortunately high for the Mediator personality type – but when they find like-minded people to spend their time with, the harmony they feel will be a fountain of joy and inspiration.

Too idealistic; sounds like me.

Last time I did this, maybeee 6 or so years ago, I was an INTJ .... oh how the times have changed. I've become less thoughtful and judgemental over the years apparently!

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

that sounds similar to what I do, as well. INFP and INTP aren't too disparate. Maybe 1 question difference would have tilted me. I suspect my strong desire for justice was the deciding factor.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 04:12 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: SullivanBlack

I took your test and here are my results... Commander (ENTJ-t)
I will find a way... Or make one.
Mind
This trait determines how we interact with our environment.
53%
Extraverted
47%
Introverted
Energy
This trait shows where we direct our mental energy.
52%
Intuitive
48%
Observant
Nature
This trait determines how we make decisions and cope with emotions.
52%
Thinking
48%
Feeling
Tactics
This trait reflects our approach to work, planning and decision-making.
53%
Judging
47%
Prospecting
Identity
This trait underpins all others, showing how confident we are in our abilities and decisions.
40% assertive,60% turbulent
edit on 10-11-2016 by mamabeth because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Woo hoo...we have something in common after all.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Pretty spot on.

“MEDIATOR”
INFP (-A/-T)

Poetic, kind and altruistic people, always eager to help a good cause.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: mamabeth
Woo hoo...we have something in common after all.

We do? You have people confined in your basement against their will too?

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Mine says my personality type is Rotund - FATS

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 06:02 PM
link   
That was fun. Mediator.
edit on 10-11-2016 by apydomis because: Spelling

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 07:29 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

No,but I do have 4 dead cats in mine,does that count?

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 07:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: mamabeth
No,but I do have 4 dead cats in mine,does that count?

Hell no! Animal cruelty is a terrible thing. Stick with people.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 08:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: apydomis
That was fun. Mediator.

When i see the word "mediator" i think "Meaty ate her".

Whoever Meaty is, he's a cannibal.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join