It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

What is your personality type?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Good Morning fellow ATS'ers!

SullivanBlack = INTP

So for some reason I have been extremely interested in personality types lately. It almost scary how well my test explains things about me and they way I react to situations. My wife (INTJ) gets frustrated with me a lot because I seem to be disconnected from my surroundings while my mind races uncontrollably.

This is the definition per www.16personailties.com

The INTP personality type is fairly rare, making up only three percent of the population, which is definitely a good thing for them, as there's nothing they'd be more unhappy about than being "common". INTPs pride themselves on their inventiveness and creativity, their unique perspective and vigorous intellect. Usually known as the philosopher, the architect, or the dreamy professor, INTPs have been responsible for many scientific discoveries throughout history.

So take the test, be 100% honest with yourself and post it here.

Also please post the explanation of your personaility type, makes it easy for us to identify what you are.

www.16personalities.com...
edit on 10-11-2016 by SullivanBlack because: added directions

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Intj =awexome

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Your personality type is:
Architect (INTJ-t)

thats what it said

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 09:11 AM
link   
a reply to: SullivanBlack

ENTJs are natural-born leaders. People with this personality type embody the gifts of charisma and confidence, and project authority in a way that draws crowds together behind a common goal. But unlike their Feeling (F) counterpart, ENTJs are characterized by an often ruthless level of rationality, using their drive, determination and sharp minds to achieve whatever end they've set for themselves. Perhaps it is best that they make up only three percent of the population, lest they overwhelm the more timid and sensitive personality types that make up much of the rest of the world – but we have ENTJs to thank for many of the businesses and institutions we take for granted every day.

Happiness Lies in the Joy of Achievement

If there's anything ENTJs love, it's a good challenge, big or small, and they firmly believe that given enough time and resources, they can achieve any goal. This quality makes people with the ENTJ personality type brilliant entrepreneurs, and their ability to think strategically and hold a long-term focus while executing each step of their plans with determination and precision makes them powerful business leaders. This determination is often a self-fulfilling prophecy, as ENTJs push their goals through with sheer willpower where others might give up and move on, and their Extroverted (E) nature means they are likely to push everyone else right along with them, achieving spectacular results in the process.

edit on 10-11-2016 by AugustusMasonicus because: Zazz 2020!

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

infj=awesomer Yes OP the types do make sense and do help explain some of the quirkeyness of the people we come in contact with . Someone who may have hit one too many brick walls in their life ,its a great resource to re-finding yourself in a none invasive way . I discovered that the things about myself that I had a lip on about were actually +'s when I applied them and understood them .

INFJs are gentle, caring, complex and highly intuitive individuals. Artistic and creative, they live in a world of hidden meanings and possibilities. Only one percent of the population has an INFJ Personality Type, making it the most rare of all the types.
www.personalitypage.com...
edit on 10-11-2016 by the2ofusr1 because: (no reason given)

I remember reading a thread here before and found that there are a lot of INFJ's birds of a feather ? maybe :>)
edit on 10-11-2016 by the2ofusr1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Hey guys thanks for participating! If you dont mind post of the explanations of your personality types so that users can easily see what they are.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Bunch of aspies here

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Must be the vaccines kicking in.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 09:19 AM
link   
INTJ

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Places like ats, 4chan, and reddit run off harnessed autism

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 09:22 AM
link   

The Logistician !

I enjoyed the test, S&F

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 09:42 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Protagonist Personality (ENFJ, -A/-T)

Protagonists are natural-born leaders, full of passion and charisma. Forming around two percent of the population, they are oftentimes our politicians, our coaches and our teachers, reaching out and inspiring others to achieve and to do good in the world. With a natural confidence that begets influence, Protagonists take a great deal of pride and joy in guiding others to work together to improve themselves and their community.
Firm Believers in the People

People are drawn to strong personalities, and Protagonists radiate authenticity, concern and altruism, unafraid to stand up and speak when they feel something needs to be said. They find it natural and easy to communicate with others, especially in person, and their Intuitive (N) trait helps people with the Protagonist personality type to reach every mind, be it through facts and logic or raw emotion. Protagonists easily see people’s motivations and seemingly disconnected events, and are able to bring these ideas together and communicate them as a common goal with an eloquence that is nothing short of mesmerizing.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Seems appropriate.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 10:02 AM
link   
INFP-A

Mediator personalities are true idealists, always looking for the hint of good in even the worst of people and events, searching for ways to make things better. While they may be perceived as calm, reserved, or even shy, Mediators have an inner flame and passion that can truly shine. Comprising just 4% of the population, the risk of feeling misunderstood is unfortunately high for the Mediator personality type – but when they find like-minded people to spend their time with, the harmony they feel will be a fountain of joy and inspiration.

More detailed here:

It was rather accurate!

s&f

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 10:04 AM
link   

YOUR PERSONALITY TYPE IS: ARCHITECT (INTJ-A)

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 10:10 AM
link   
INTP = Logician

It makes me sound like I'm supposed to be a genius. I wish I was.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Mediator Personality (INFP, -A/-T)

"Mediator personalities are true idealists, always looking for the hint of good in even the worst of people and events, searching for ways to make things better. While they may be perceived as calm, reserved, or even shy, Mediators have an inner flame and passion that can truly shine. Comprising just 4% of the population, the risk of feeling misunderstood is unfortunately high for the Mediator personality type – but when they find like-minded people to spend their time with, the harmony they feel will be a fountain of joy and inspiration."

Short and on point:
Listen to Many People, but Talk to Few
Love All, Trust a Few, Do Wrong to None

My entire life in a few sentences:
"Mediators will always need to disappear for a while, removing themselves from others so they can re-center on their own minds and feelings. Often enough people with the Mediator personality type will emerge from this time alone having come to some momentous decision that even their closest friends didn’t know was weighing on them, evading even the option of receiving the sort of support and advice they so readily give. Such is Mediators’ way, for better or for worse."

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 11:01 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Fun test. thanks!

PROTAGONIST PERSONALITY (ENFJ, -A/-T) Everything you do right now ripples outward and affects everyone. Your posture can shine your heart or transmit anxiety. Your breath can radiate love or muddy the room in depression. Your glance can awaken joy. Your words can inspire freedom. Your every act can open hearts and minds. David Deida

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join