It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Hello from the UK! (A long dead account rises from the grave.)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Good afternoon, everybody!

My account looks old, I know, let me explain. I've lurked ATS on-and-off for years now; I initially found this site when I was 15-16, and fell a little bit in love with it. I made this account two years ago when, after years of lurking, I finally decided to get involved. I introduced myself, lurked for a while, and then... never logged back in. My life unfortunately got a little busy just after I'd created my account, and I stopped visiting ATS completely.

But now I'm back!

My interests are pretty diverse, but magick and metaphysics are something i'm hugely interested in. I'm also fascinated by UFOs, alien abduction, hauntings, possessions, cryptozoology, just about anything that's considered classically paranormal. A good cover-up or government conspiracy is always fun, too.

Admittedly, my reasons for coming back aren't necessarily wholly innocent. While I am interested in joining in with discussion, I'm also planning on launching a podcast in the next few weeks -- interviews with interesting individuals, with a heavy emphasis on the paranormal. Like a modern day Coast to Coast AM -- and I thought ATS might be a good place to get in contact with potential interviewees.

So, it's good to be here, I can't wait to get involved. And if you think you (or anyone you know) might be a decent interviewee, please hit me up and let me know!

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: FInnylicious

Reanimating in 3,2,1...

welcome back.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Hey now! Welcome back! You know what? I never log out of here...I most always leave it on-on all my devices! You could've too!!!

Doesn't matter...you're here now...so with an old English-Welsh toast..."Hail, good fellow well met!"

MS

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Welcome back!
I just created a new account. I couldn't retrieve my old password. I do not have access to or even remember what email addy I used originally. I didn't have many posts but it's no big deal.
I have browsed ATS everyday for as long as I can remember but never bothered to post anything. Long time Lurker.
After all the excitement of the election, I decided to get involved.
I hope you stick around this time. I plan to.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Wb Flnnylicious !

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Greetings! Welcome back!!
Syx...

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Hello and nice to meet you, welcome back