It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dear Protesting Liberals In America

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

The majority of states, yes. Not the people.

AND
a reply to: kaylaluv

FWIW...right now, CNN is projecting Trump will win the popular vote, too. (Even though Hillary is currently ahead with 93% reporting.)

Link to CNN

ETA: You'll have to click the 'Popular Vote' tab.
edit on 10-11-2016 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv
The fact is, the majority of the voters voted for Hillary. Their will of the majority was not followed. Right or wrong, that is a fact.

See my last comment.

We all really need to wait for 100% of the votes to be counted before calling it a fact that the majority voted for Hillary. Apparently, CNN's projections on the remaining ballots to be counted indicates that Trump is expected to win the popular vote.

edit on 10-11-2016 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

I'm already done crying and have moved on to being HIGHLY critical and suspect of Trump's actions. I foresee a very corrupt administration and my CT senses have been reinvigorated.

good for you. Just please, wait for him to take office before you call for his impeachment. (the process doesn't work unless he's actually in office)

Have I said anything about impeachment?

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: TechniXcality
a reply to: Krazysh0t

krazyshot, and introvert... I'm so glad your ideology is in it's death throws, and that most of the country rejected it, this brings hope to the future of the free world and also cuts a huge wedge in your versions of "progress". I just hope one day you'll join us in reality, where real problems are solved by practical solutions, and not progressive ideals.

Clearly you don't know how politics works. You do know that we'll get another shot in 2 years for the mid-terms and then again in 4 years for the Presidency right? You are delusional if you think that Progressivism is in its death throws.

But whatever, you are just looking to gloat and celebrate like a sore winner anyways. Certainly aren't making a great case to adopt your political philosophy if I have to put up with your insufferableness. I'll just stay a Progressive until y'all end up pissed off at Trump and the political climate swings back to the left (as it always does).

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 02:05 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Im only a sore winner, because your people were bitter critics the whole election cycle, not to mention liars. this is a matter of perspective, and accusing me of not knowing how this work is a false assumption. I couldn't imagine any of you would change your minds, nor would I attempt to make you. I will however tell you that the PEOPLE reject your ideology wholesale, with the exception of new york and California.
edit on 10-11-2016 by TechniXcality because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

More than just California and New York voted blue in this election, mate.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 02:11 PM
link   

no #e but the highest populations of progressives are in those two states. Of course there's a few here and there elsewhere, and now it's starting to look like Trump will win the popular vote too LOL

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Congratulations. Enjoy your "Hope and Change"

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

They may be protesting because they feel in danger.
Have you seen the things that the Trump supporters at Breitbart or
GLP or stormfront are saying?
Maybe they're protesting Trump considering Chase bank CEO as the Treasurer.
(You know more of the same insiders he ran saying he wasn't)
Lots of people are becoming very emboldened to say things they normally wouldn't have said.
Imagine this - it is now politically incorrect to call a RACIST XENOPHOBIC MISOGYNIST
ANIMAL a RACIST XENOPHOBIC MISOGYNIST ANIMAL because it's called reverse racism or
white shaming/guilt. - not talking about Trump neither.
Trump is a demagogue who with laser precision psyop'd easily impressionable white
nationalist and supremacist who thought they had no voice living under the oppressive regime of
DARE I SAY IT - A BLACK MAN for the win.
Don't believe me? Visit any of the above mentioned sites for confirmation.
Of course NOT ALL trump supporters are this way.
I'm positive you're not.

edit on 10-11-2016 by MagicCow because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Yes, and I sincerely hope you enjoyed yours.. The rest of the country didn't thats why they kicked the progressive scum out of our government

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 02:22 PM
link   

I didn't vote for Obama. Either time.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 02:31 PM
link   

good i have a slight bit more respect for you.. If you don't mind me asking who did you vote for?

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Wow. that's a lot of BS you just wrote there. Any more BS you want to vent here?... Trump is "not going to ban Muslims"... He is stopping immigration from areas we know are controlled by ISIS until we find a way to vet them, which the Obama administration is not doing. Not to mention that many of those people are being allowed into the U.S. with diseases that would have barred "legal immigrants" from entering the U.S. for a good reason ... Do you not understand the difference?... Is your progressive mind so lacking of neurons, which are in your brain btw, that you can't comprehend the difference?

Same BS about the claim from the left that "he is going to ban Mexicans"... He is talking about ILLEGAL immigration, and wants to concentrate on criminal illegals, and the crime and drugs brought over the border. Not to mention that President Obama has been releasing ILLEGAL criminals into our streets, meanwhile has been deporting more regular illegal immigrants than any other President before him... Yet the left calls Obama the "champion of illegals"?... WTH...

edit on 10-11-2016 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Gary Johnson
edit on 10-11-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 03:43 PM
link   
I told you participation trophies were the answer. Lol.

Link

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

You know what is also BS? That we don't already have a vetting system for refugees. Most of the Muslims who have committed or tried to commit acts of terrorism were either U.S. citizens or they were radicalized AFTER they came here.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Full disclosure: CNN is no longer projecting a winner of the popular vote. But the lesson is to wait until ALL the votes are counted before declaring how the plurality voted.

And even then...jiminy criminy...the HAVA has left our election system so completely open to fraud, it would take a few+ percentage points to persuade me of how the plurality voted.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
I don't think you guys understand what is going on here. We just elected a man who's campaign tactic and style was similar to that of George Wallace and made promises to build a wall, round people up, ban Muslims and is in a position in which he could appoint SCOTUS justices that may overturn a ruling that gave women the freedom to do with their bodies as they choose.

Add to that the fact that the Reps control congress and we find ourselves in a bad position where we could take a huge step backwards in regards to personal liberty and constitutional protections. And we have yet to discuss the ramifications of his economic/tax ideas.

So I can understand why a lot of people are concerned. We've put ourselves in a terrible spot if Trump does achieve even a small bit of what he promised.

If Trump achieves anything like what he promised then great times really are ahead for America.
The protests by progressives are fine if they stay peaceful, otherwise arrests are in order.

By the way, no one is free to do whatever they choose with their own body.
edit on 10/11/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

If Trump achieves anything like what he promised then great times really are ahead for America.

How will we pay for all of it if he lowers taxes? People didn't seem to think about that. He promised us the world, but failed to mention how it would be paid for.

By the way, no one is free to do whatever they choose with their own body.

I'm sorry that you feel that way. Individual freedoms are difficult for some to comprehend.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join