It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dear Protesting Liberals In America

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue_Jay33
Do you even know why you are protesting ???

"In many cases, I probably identify more as Democrat," Trump told CNN's Wolf Blitzer in a 2004 interview.

They are protesting a false narrative created by the media over the last 16 months.

Trump is such a mixed bag of ideology, in his family two of his kids couldn't even vote for their dad in the primaries because they were democrats.
Trump just used the GOP as a vehicle to win. He carefully built a cartoon character over decades to help him win, it's actually quite brilliant and has never been done before.

These people are reacting on pure emotion. An emotionality that was feed with propaganda for months from the MSM and Clinton Ads
Actually I prefer Milley Cyrus reaction she had a good cry and basically accepted the result.

I say to all liberals; cry, grieve and vent this week, but be prepared to move on, if you don't your fellow citizens will not have any empathy for stupidity once Trump is in power trying to make the country better.

I think there's a bigger power behind these protests and riots... A power like George Soros & Co. All he's gonna do is give the next election away again with his childish actions.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
I don't think you guys understand what is going on here. We just elected a man who's campaign tactic and style was similar to that of George Wallace and made promises to build a wall, round people up, ban Muslims and is in a position in which he could appoint SCOTUS justices that may overturn a ruling that gave women the freedom to do with their bodies as they choose.

Add to that the fact that the Reps control congress and we find ourselves in a bad position where we could take a huge step backwards in regards to personal liberty and constitutional protections. And we have yet to discuss the ramifications of his economic/tax ideas.

So I can understand why a lot of people are concerned. We've put ourselves in a terrible spot if Trump does achieve even a small bit of what he promised.

Lol...............you're kidding, right?

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf

It can be time consuming to do the research, and if someone is doing 60+ hour work weeks to make ends meet they may not feel they have the time, when their options are spend time with kids, decompress... or read up on politicians in DC.

I spent about 3 minutes researching the issue with Obama's Supreme Court nominee. It is our civic duty to make time to find out what's going on with our government, so that we can make informed decisions when it comes time to vote. No excuses!

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 12:56 PM
link   
get the tear gas and break up these violent Soros-funded demonstrations

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

indeed we should round them up and deport them to north korea

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv
a reply to: Edumakated

We did come out and vote, and it's possible before it's all said and done, that Hillary will have up to a million more votes than Trump:

The biggest chunk of uncounted votes is in California. Washington State, New York, Oregon and Maryland also have large numbers of uncounted votes. Clinton won all those states, and if the trends continue, she will pad her lead by more than 1 million votes.

kxan.com...

If this turns out to be true, I think we can legitimately say that the will of the people was not followed here.

It's impossible for Hillary to have more votes than Trump where it counts. If we went by popular vote, we'd be letting California and New York decide the election every year. I know that's ok with you now, but if CA and NY were red states, you wouldn't like it. Plus with this rigged election, Trump most likely has 5 to 6 million more votes than Hillary.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

I know there is a deep disconnect between American liberalism and liberalism throughout the rest of the world, but there is nothing liberal about protesting, threatening, and potentially disrupting a transition of power in democratic elections. This behavior is reactionary in the worst sense, illiberal and undemocratic; and worse, generated by the foulest of propaganda.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 01:04 PM
link   
I would agree that most people are more worried about keeping a house over their head. That was the appeal of Trump. Make America Great Again. Bring back jobs. He hit the core of the nation. Working people. Now let's hope he surrounds himself with the best of the best. He went up against Hollywood, Washington elites, and all the bias press networks, which by the way are still pounding him every day and still he won. He only missed the popular vote by 200,000 votes and I believe there are 3 states not counted for yet. BTW, did anyone notice that Clinton got most all the states that turned to legalizing pot??

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: TechniXcality
a reply to: introvert

sounds like you are whats known as a

wait for it....

sore loser

I didn't have a dog in this fight. So I had nothing to lose.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 01:08 PM
link   

You realize democrats receive more votes in heavily populated areas that are dumps because of the progressive failed policies that essentially nanny the less fortunate while keeping them in a ever cycle of downtrodden and despair- never truly helping them get out of the ghettos.

The country as a whole voted out progressives because they have failed us in every single way, time for a change and change is coming

That has nothing to do with my post.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 01:09 PM
link   

yea ok so why are you arguing? Everything you say is circular, which in short makes you ridiculous.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 01:14 PM
link   

yea ok so why are you arguing? Everything you say is circular, which in short makes you ridiculous.

I am not allowed to give my opinion? Calling me a sore loser would indicate that I had something to lose.

What's ridiculous here is your lack in logic.

You say this election shows that progressive ideals have been rejected by the majority, yet the majority of the votes went to a "progressive".

Talk about crap arguments.
edit on 10-11-2016 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 01:17 PM
link   

and it was explained that heavy populated areas such as California and new york do not dictate our elections nor should they.. further more, they vote progressive because of the nanny policies that keep them stuck in a never ending cycle of poverty

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

they vote progressive because of the nanny policies that keep them stuck in a never ending cycle of poverty

That's how you justify their choice in whom to vote for. You are not in a position to speak for them as to why they vote a certain way.

Unless you have magical powers, or are talking out of your ass.

Again, your argument that a majority of people rejected progressive ideals in this election is absurd.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 01:23 PM
link   

THE MAJORITY OF STATES REJECTED PROGRESSIVE IDEOLOGY, SORRY.. Yes New York which is heavily populated and California gave Hillary more votes BUT THE STATES AS A WHOLE LITERALLY REJECTED YOUR IDEOLOGY AND VOTED GOP FROM THE TOP DOWN IN GOVERNMENT DEAL WITH IT

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 01:25 PM
link   

perhaps you should join the succession movement and move to New York or California, the rest of the country would love to see them go..

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
I don't think you guys understand what is going on here. We just elected a man who's campaign tactic and style was similar to that of George Wallace and made promises to build a wall, round people up, ban Muslims and is in a position in which he could appoint SCOTUS justices that may overturn a ruling that gave women the freedom to do with their bodies as they choose.

Add to that the fact that the Reps control congress and we find ourselves in a bad position where we could take a huge step backwards in regards to personal liberty and constitutional protections. And we have yet to discuss the ramifications of his economic/tax ideas.

So I can understand why a lot of people are concerned. We've put ourselves in a terrible spot if Trump does achieve even a small bit of what he promised.

I guess they should've gotten out to vote then.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 01:33 PM
link   

THE MAJORITY OF STATES REJECTED PROGRESSIVE IDEOLOGY, SORRY.. Yes New York which is heavily populated and California gave Hillary more votes BUT THE STATES AS A WHOLE LITERALLY REJECTED YOUR IDEOLOGY AND VOTED GOP FROM THE TOP DOWN IN GOVERNMENT DEAL WITH IT

The majority of states, yes. Not the people.

Nice to see you are willing to move the goalposts until you are correct.

perhaps you should join the succession movement and move to New York or California,

What succession movement?

Are you making # up again?

the rest of the country would love to see them go..

Oh, I'm sure you and others would love to live in a country where everyone thinks the same. Been hearing a lot of people talking about political segregation after this election.

Quite the disturbing trend.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 01:38 PM
link   

ive moved no goal posts and you are at this point nothing short of absurd.. Read Skadi_the_elfs thread about succession, and also it really is only California and new york that think like you and perhaps they should form their own soviet union I say that in jest but I am half way serious

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU0408

It's impossible for Hillary to have more votes than Trump where it counts. If we went by popular vote, we'd be letting California and New York decide the election every year. I know that's ok with you now, but if CA and NY were red states, you wouldn't like it.

Doesn't matter who lives in what state. I don't care if all the people in California moved into rural Montana. Doesn't matter where they live.The fact is, the majority of the voters voted for Hillary. Their will of the majority was not followed. Right or wrong, that is a fact.

Plus with this rigged election, Trump most likely has 5 to 6 million more votes than Hillary.

Prove it.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join