It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

‘People Have to Die’: Anti-Trump Terrorist Calls For Violence on CNN

page: 19
<< 16  17  18   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 03:17 AM
link   
a reply to: TruthJava

Now that is funny. Reverse psychology?

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 06:36 AM
link   
a reply to: MOMof3

Umm where the hell did you get that?? That is probably the most absurd statement I have heard as of yet!! WOW!

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 05:45 AM
link   
He predicted it all:

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Has this woman been arrested yet?

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 05:44 AM
link   
a reply to: TheBulk

Hate Hoax: Black Man Arrested for ‘Racist’ and ‘Nazi’ Trump Graffiti

A 58-year-old African-American man was arrested for allegedly spray-painting a “racist” message followed with President-Elect Donald Trump’s name the day after the New York business mogul’s stunning victory.
William Tucker of southern New Jersey was arrested by Philadelphia police for vandalizing multiple vehicles and homes on Nov. 9, where he wrote messages like “Trump Rules” and “Black B*tch” on an African-American woman’s car, Philly.com reported.

Swastikas, racist graffiti, and allusions to Nazi Germany appeared on storefronts and other locations in Philadelphia overnight, following Donald Trump’s victory. An SUV was painted with “Trump Rules” and “Black Bitch.” Another shop had “Sieg Heil 2016” painted on its window with a swastika. Others had “Trump,” where the “T” was replaced with a swastika. Many of the incidents were reported to police overnight for cleanup and investigation, according to the Philadelphia Inquirer. Wednesday is also the 78th anniversary of Kristallnacht, “The Night of Broken Glass,” when Nazi Germany encouraged pogroms against Jewish sites across Berlin in 1938.

Tucker is being charged with four counts of criminal mischief and will appear in court on December 8 for a preliminary hearing.

John Binder is a contributor for Breitbart Texas

www.breitbart.com...

I knew that a lot of this White Racists stuff I was reading about in the News during the Election was Mostly Faked by the MSM , but it did not Stop them from Printing the Lies Anyway . They tried to Create something that wasen't Real for Political Reasons , showing their Complete Biasness . I Remember hearing about this particular Story in Philly back in early Nov. , at the time it was Blamed on Imaginary White Racists . Well , the Truth comes out Now......

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 07:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

Hate Hoax: Black Man Arrested for ‘Racist’ and ‘Nazi’ Trump Graffiti

A 58-year-old African-American man was arrested for allegedly spray-painting a “racist” message followed with President-Elect Donald Trump’s name the day after the New York business mogul’s stunning victory.
William Tucker of southern New Jersey was arrested by Philadelphia police for vandalizing multiple vehicles and homes on Nov. 9, where he wrote messages like “Trump Rules” and “Black B*tch” on an African-American woman’s car, Philly.com reported.

Swastikas, racist graffiti, and allusions to Nazi Germany appeared on storefronts and other locations in Philadelphia overnight, following Donald Trump’s victory. An SUV was painted with “Trump Rules” and “Black Bitch.” Another shop had “Sieg Heil 2016” painted on its window with a swastika. Others had “Trump,” where the “T” was replaced with a swastika. Many of the incidents were reported to police overnight for cleanup and investigation, according to the Philadelphia Inquirer. Wednesday is also the 78th anniversary of Kristallnacht, “The Night of Broken Glass,” when Nazi Germany encouraged pogroms against Jewish sites across Berlin in 1938.

Tucker is being charged with four counts of criminal mischief and will appear in court on December 8 for a preliminary hearing.

John Binder is a contributor for Breitbart Texas

www.breitbart.com...

I knew that a lot of this White Racists stuff I was reading about in the News during the Election was Mostly Faked by the MSM , but it did not Stop them from Printing the Lies Anyway . They tried to Create something that wasen't Real for Political Reasons , showing their Complete Biasness . I Remember hearing about this particular Story in Philly back in early Nov. , at the time it was Blamed on Imaginary White Racists . Well , the Truth comes out Now......

Saw this today - it seems very much like the loony element of the left (the alt-left) are not only rioting and acting violently towards others, but creating their own crimes to be victims of. More and more of these so called hate crimes by trump supporters are being revealed to be hoaxes.

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 09:57 AM
link   
I believe if a person thinks the first and only answer to a problem is to kill, then I think that person should be the first one killed.

Maybe after all the kill first people are gone, the rest of us will be able to come up with a viable solution for all.

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18   >>

join