It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video: Message from the Iraqi Resistance (in English)....Amazing!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 08:01 PM
link   
There is something strange about this video, even though it is posted in several resistance sites, and the british accent could be explained as
"ethnic iraqi living in the UK" or something like that,

but the soundtrack sounds very very American, and some of the words are
really extremely unusual for anyone fighting in the Iraqi Resistance (in my view at least)

"stop using the dollar, use the euro, or a basket of currencies" Iraqi Resistance using the term "basket of currencies?" ..
Perhaps some of them are Day-Traders and watch CNBC/Bloomberg ?

Even assuming this was Al Qaeda , or the Al Zarqawi group, which are more prone to study economic affairs (9/11) , but the video was posted AS
Iraqi Resistance, and the Iraqi Resistance issued a death sentence to Zarqawi, so why on Earth would a site passing Iraqi Resistance material be passing Zarqawi vids?

My theory is that whoever made this video (and they went to great lenghts, the soundtrack is perfectly aligned so that words appear in apoteosis) is probably a sympathizer, or some group with no link whatsoever to the Iraqi Resistance, or did it with no cooperation or guidance whatsoever (cell-like), as such the message, would not be from the resistance.

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Sounds very much like propaganda, but it is well done and it seems obvious that these might have been taught a little something (or picked some trick by watching) our movements since the first Gulf War. I remember reading about the papers we dropped to them. Sounded pretty similar.

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tartessian
...and the Iraqi Resistance issued a death sentence to Zarqawi,...

What are you talking about? Please post a link to a news source explaining this "death sentance" for Zarqawi.

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 07:43 PM
link   
how could this thread die? its a great find!

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Oh these "insurgents" again...who cares. we'll be out of there soon, and they can have all the friggin civil war they want. Those people are animals and should be treated as such. I dont like Saddam, but at least he knew to keep them on a short leash.

Their threats actually make me laugh. I mean, seriously, what can they do? Nothing. Even if they nuked Boston or whatever, We'd wipe out that entire region for a few million years.

Personaly, I cant wait untill I see the first wal-mart over there. Then I will know we have won. I used to feel for these people, but any more, I'm sick of them. They have had enough chances. If you want us out, then stop the sh-t your doing. I cant wait untill we feed Mcdonalds everyday, and they all have xboxs. Then and only then, will they truely be free. Just like us.

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Come on now

Who are you kidding? Your just fooling yourself, you didn't think they are animals now, you allways thought they are animals

Spoken like a true american!

Im glad Bush won, he truly represents the majority of America,

Lets end NATO soon , can't wait for a full blown economic war
Then we'll see about your mortgage, your 401k, your credit card and your debt!

Rock on!

www.chinamil.com.cn...

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 04:53 AM
link   
I couldn't help but laugh in the middle of this video, the voice reminded me of the English dubbed Japanese movies from the 70's & it also reminded of that movie Team America: World Police. I think this was a plant from the CIA or one of Bushes cronies (more likely some college age pranksters) because it makes the insurgents sound like buffoons & I don't think they would make a video to make themselves look weak & silly. Another words the video says one thing, but the hidden message says another - this is a plant & I can't believe so many sites fell for it. I'd just like to say thanks for the laugh to who ever made this video/film.

[edit on 28-1-2005 by outsider]

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 05:04 AM
link   
Oh don't worry. After the smoke and fire eventually die down after Sunday and they mop up all the blood I'm sure Bush will have a camera team ready to go at the one polling place that didn't get blown up showing some old lady dropping a ballot in the box, her veil hiding the fear in her eyes.

He will then proclaim how the seed of democracy has been sown by the few brave lovers of freedom and declare the election a total success.
Then the Bush appointed leader will declare victory. And cut! Print!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join