It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stabuck, SJW, Snowflakes, Thick Rim Glasses, Skinny Jeans, Video Game masters-Riot-what do you do?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 08:14 AM
link   
a reply to: tothetenthpower

No, you are incorrect; it is a logical fallacy by definition.

You cannot prove a negative. It is one of the fundamental underpinnings of logic and law. And because Clinton didn't win you cannot logically posit what would have happened if she did...because, simply put, she didn't.

You may feel that way in your heart, but the fact of the matter is, it didn't happen.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Showing up at a news conference, and showing up to protest, and threaten peoples lives.

How are those the same?

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 08:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

I can make an educated guess based on what Conservatives said they would do if they were to lose. it's not a logical fallacy such as the burden of proof because I'm not asking you to prove anything.

I made a declarative statement based on facts that were reported in the news, that's all.

Why are we arguing, you know there would have been protests, probably not riots mind you, but still protest.

I don't agree with anything any of them are doing. Trump won, cut your losses DNC and work towards making him a success, it's the only let they have to stand on.

~Tenth

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 08:25 AM
link   
ATS needs a new emoji-

one called "butt-hurt"

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: chiefsmom

They aren't, we are arguing semantics. My point is that there are the same kinds of people on both side of the political spectrum.

Neither is more crazier than the other.

~Tenth

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Source please

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 09:00 AM
link   

You can go back and find 'the better 'sources if you choose, doesn't make the stories false.

Conservative groups were calling for armed revolution.

Sure it was all the extremist ones, the same kinds of people that we see rioting right meow in the streets, they are just liberals. Cause you know, humans are basically the same regardless of political affiliation.

Gullible and easily led.

~Tenth

The difference between liberal and conservative civil disobedience is.

Liberals: they have signs and turn over police cars, burn some stuff maybe loot.

Conservatives (we haven't had conservative civil dis.yet) will take out organized and complex well timed offensives with a clear and well defined objectives.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 09:06 AM
link   

NO. Conservatives are law and order. Conservatives tend to have jobs they can't afford to lose and property to protect. Conservatives, as a whole, are far more invested in the security and day to day functionality of this nation than the protesting millennials.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 09:12 AM
link   

They aren't, we are arguing semantics. My point is that there are the same kinds of people on both side of the political spectrum.

Neither is more crazier than the other.

The difference between liberal and conservative civil disobedience is.

Liberals: they have signs and turn over police cars, burn some stuff maybe loot.

Conservatives (we haven't had conservative civil dis.yet) will take out organized and complex well timed offensives with a clear and well defined objectives.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 09:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: tothetenthpower
a reply to: seasonal

en.wikipedia.org...

How many times was he assassinated?
Ahhh, the same number of times that conservatives had mass demonstrations in the streets after Obama was elected and re-elected.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

How many times was he assassinated? Ahhh, the same number of times that conservatives had mass demonstrations in the streets after Obama was elected and re-elected.

Great point

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

But it would not have been far worse, it would have been PRECISELY as bad, for different reasons.

Understand me Flyingclaydisk, I have nothing but the deepest loathing for both Hillary Clinton and her evil collective, as I do for Trump and the hateful energy that has provided the main thrust of his popularity.

I am not suggesting in any way that I have a dislike for those who voted for him, since I as I have stated before, it is little wonder that such poor choices came about, in an election which has seen so little policy discussed, seen so much sewerage flung in all directions, been as apolitical as this one has. And this has been one of the most propagandist elections in recent memory also, both parties and candidates using rhetoric rather than reason, using leverage rather than love for their nation, using peoples weaknesses rather than expressing and demonstrating their virtues.

And I expected nothing less from Trump and Clinton, because they are both walking faeces, neither of them moral people, compassionate people in the main. The best things they have ever done, they have done out of mere boredom or a desire to appear human, when they are simply sociopaths, heartless meat machines in skin suits and nothing more. These two were the most dangerous people in the country, and one of them won. That either of them ran for as long as they did is an indictment of the process in its entirety, and their respective parties should be ashamed of themselves.

But again... against the sheer weight of pressure applied by the media for one of these disgusting, inhuman wretches to become your President, I cannot blame the voter for relenting. You should not take this personally Flyingclaydisk. I just hate fascists with a passion, and I know the sort of horrors to which a President like Trump will surely give rise, just as surely as I knew what sort of venomous, insidious hell would have been the result of a Hillary win, which is why I advocated so strongly against voting for either of them.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 10:47 AM
link   

But it would not have been far worse, it would have been PRECISELY as bad, for different reasons.

Understand me Flyingclaydisk, I have nothing but the deepest loathing for both Hillary Clinton and her evil collective, as I do for Trump and the hateful energy that has provided the main thrust of his popularity.

I am not suggesting in any way that I have a dislike for those who voted for him, since I as I have stated before, it is little wonder that such poor choices came about, in an election which has seen so little policy discussed, seen so much sewerage flung in all directions, been as apolitical as this one has. And this has been one of the most propagandist elections in recent memory also, both parties and candidates using rhetoric rather than reason, using leverage rather than love for their nation, using peoples weaknesses rather than expressing and demonstrating their virtues.

And I expected nothing less from Trump and Clinton, because they are both walking faeces, neither of them moral people, compassionate people in the main. The best things they have ever done, they have done out of mere boredom or a desire to appear human, when they are simply sociopaths, heartless meat machines in skin suits and nothing more. These two were the most dangerous people in the country, and one of them won. That either of them ran for as long as they did is an indictment of the process in its entirety, and their respective parties should be ashamed of themselves.

But again... against the sheer weight of pressure applied by the media for one of these disgusting, inhuman wretches to become your President, I cannot blame the voter for relenting. You should not take this personally Flyingclaydisk. I just hate fascists with a passion, and I know the sort of horrors to which a President like Trump will surely give rise, just as surely as I knew what sort of venomous, insidious hell would have been the result of a Hillary win, which is why I advocated so strongly against voting for either of them.
a reply to: TrueBrit

These were not ideal candidates.

If Trump can get done what he said, literally, changes will come fast.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Its not his ability to make changes I doubt. Its his ability to do it without destroying the fabric of society, and I am not talking about burning down the substructure of government, but actual society, the interactions and trusts between people in the street. His entire campaign has been about dividing people, and I cannot trust that his presidency will be any different

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 11:35 AM
link   

What statements have the Trumpster said that have given you the idea he want to separate people?

The last 3 years riots and the despicable things that the race baiters have been spewing gets incrementally worse.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Actually...a person remains a individual within a group and can always abstain. Dont go saying that excuse for personal responsibility k?

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 11:58 AM
link   

but actual society, the interactions and trusts between people in the street.

I think you missed the memo...that thing is long gone...which is exactly the reason Trump has risen. In any other normal situation...he probably wouldnt stand a chance. Substantial number of people voted out of understandable anger...and here you're talking about ripping the fabric of society...I dont get you man. You are highly intelligent yet sometimes you appear to have a pirate patch over one eye.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 12:04 PM
link   
When snowflakes cry, do they also melt? The way these SJW's seem to be self-destructing over the election, I think they do.

I sincerely hope California does secede. IMO they aren't going to last very long by themselves. Before Trump leaves his first term in office they would be collectively on their knees begging to be let back into the Union.

But if they do succeed on their own, all the better. The liberals in all the other states can go move there and live in liberal paradise. Good riddance.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 12:10 PM
link   

When snowflakes cry, do they also melt? The way these SJW's seem to be self-destructing over the election, I think they do.

I sincerely hope California does secede. IMO they aren't going to last very long by themselves. Before Trump leaves his first term in office they would be collectively on their knees begging to be let back into the Union.

But if they do succeed on their own, all the better. The liberals in all the other states can go move there and live in liberal paradise. Good riddance.
a reply to: peskyhumans

I think that some states tried to secede like around 1861, went bad.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Hmmm...

His comments about Mexicans, his treatment of a Gold star family who happen to be Muslim, whose son died for the nation by the way, his assertion about what he will do to the Muslim population, with Hitler style registration and restrictions on entry for Muslims, his allowing his VP to talk smack about rolling back LGBT protections under the law, overturning rulings protecting the rights of women to be the masters of their bodies and what happens with them, and a whole heap of the other rhetoric he has been spouting for TWO DAMNED YEARS!

If you need anything else, I really do not know what to say to you... Do you need a diagram?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join