It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stabuck, SJW, Snowflakes, Thick Rim Glasses, Skinny Jeans, Video Game masters-Riot-what do you do?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 07:10 AM
link   
a reply to: snarfbot

I will not pretend to know. I simply DO know. It is not pretence, but fact. Social media was chock full of people waiting to kick off on either side, and Trumps lot were as rabid and up for it as this sorry mob. Understand, no matter who won your election, your nation and its people were always going to be the ones to suffer for it, so I stand objective in this mess. Both sides were as militant and disgusting in this race as the other, and both sides were prepared to riot to equal degrees. These are facts, not points to be debated, simply the way things actually are.

You do not have to like it, but if you fail to accept it, you are putting your own blindfold on. Just take care not to step into a noose as your next act of stellar wit.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 07:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn
a reply to: tothetenthpower

a reply to: eNumbra

Hmm... I don't don't remember seeing riots and flag burnings when Obama won the last two elections

I don't remember people demanding the next day off from work, school and college so they could cry and throw temper tantrums.

People were calling for armed revolt(even insinuated in this very thread), voting for a man who told them it was rigged if he lost against a woman many believed to be the harbinger of the NWO.

Are you really so obtuse that you think there would have been no backlash if she won?

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 07:13 AM
link   
well maybe you should use your gift of precognition to benefit the world rather than make impossible arguments on the internet.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 07:13 AM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

Conservatives also weren't threatening armed revolution last time either. There were 'assasinnation' pools though.

~Tenth

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Conservatives would have done the same thing if Hillary would have won, emboldened by the fact that Donald would have told them it was rigged and somebody cheated. Pot meet kettle.

So when you see this motley crew sashaying down the street toward your property what is your reaction?

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Conservatives also weren't threatening armed revolution last time either. There were 'assasinnation' pools though.

Source

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 07:24 AM
link   
a reply to: snarfbot

I do.

And it's not that I have precognitive ability, it is simply that I am a logician of sorts, which means that I am the sort of person who can infer the existence of an ocean from a drop of water, without ever having laid eyes on the sea before.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 07:25 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 07:25 AM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

The same reaction as when any violent protesters show up anywhere, remove them. Preferably with law enforcement.

What kind of asinine question is that?

~Tenth

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 07:28 AM
link   

WHAT???? Where the heck did you get that idea? I totally disagree!

I'm a conservative, and I didn't hear anyone saying there would be blood or contemplating armed confrontations! That's rubbish! Oh, and one other thing...I doubt there would be a whole lot of conservatives out in the streets rioting. Why? Because conservatives lives don't depend on the government teat for dinner and a movie, unlike the liberal left who simply don't have anything else constructive to go do but riot in the streets.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 07:30 AM
link   

The same reaction as when any violent protesters show up anywhere, remove them. Preferably with law enforcement. What kind of asinine question is that?

Did you read the thread, that was the main question.... take a breath

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 07:37 AM
link   

It's just pointing out that regardless of who won, there was going to be a set group of people who were butt hurt, and who would protest about it.

Maybe...but that's a speculation on your part. What do know for a fact...that one group did.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 07:37 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

... a nation which just elected a person who has no actual policy worth a god damn, and whose firmest plans involve violations of the first amendment and institutional discrimination against minorities.

Wow, really disappointed to hear you say this.

Especially considering the alternative...which would have been FAR worse on both fronts! Don't forget, Clinton couldn't tell the truth if her life depended on it, and while the words coming out of her mouth may have given the appearance of equality...they were ANYTHING BUT. Clinton had no intention of following through on ANY of the things she promised unless there was something very big in it for her or her foundation.

Disappointed.

edit on 11/10/2016 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 07:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Oh, and one other thing...I doubt there would be a whole lot of conservatives out in the streets rioting. Why? Because conservatives lives don't depend on the government teat for dinner and a movie, unlike the liberal left who simply don't have anything else constructive to go do but riot in the streets.

What a nonsense argument.

Oh liberals don't have jobs so thats why they have time to riot in the streets. Really?

That's just intellectually dishonest. And yes, I can pull up the sources for you.

www.politicususa.com...

OathKeeprs stating civil war if Hillary Wins

Michael Savage stating revolution:

bizstandardnews.com...

Voter stating revolution:

addictinginfo.org...

It happened. It was mostly hyperbole mind you, but it did occur.

~Tenth

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Context and source quality is everything, isn't it?

Thanks for the response though.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 07:47 AM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

Because we had to suck it up and go to work, unlike many of the citizens who are protesting right now.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Ummm... I don't know about that. Why are they finding and posting ads on twitter, that were "Hiring" people for these "protests?

And linking everything back to Mr. Soros?

If true, these kids don't even realize they are being used.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 08:07 AM
link   
a reply to: chiefsmom

Donald Trump paid people 50$ a pop to show up at his first news conference...

They're all the same. Extremists on both sides, would have done the exact same thing.

George Soros = The Koch Brothers.

Everybody has their opposite.

~Tenth

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 08:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: MarioOnTheFly

It's just pointing out that regardless of who won, there was going to be a set group of people who were butt hurt, and who would protest about it.

Maybe...but that's a speculation on your part. What do know for a fact...that one group did.

Is that the same group that protested Trumps rallies and attacked cops and supporters?

Funny, he wasn't potus then was he?

I guessed we missed Trump supporters shutting down a hillary rally with rioting.

This "Trump supporters would be rioting too!" is BS.

There is no history of them doing such things.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 08:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

You can go back and find 'the better 'sources if you choose, doesn't make the stories false.

Conservative groups were calling for armed revolution.

Sure it was all the extremist ones, the same kinds of people that we see rioting right meow in the streets, they are just liberals. Cause you know, humans are basically the same regardless of political affiliation.

Gullible and easily led.

~Tenth

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join