It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

As a Libertarian I just want to say...

page: 1

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 06:15 AM
link   
Grow the F... up people!

All you Clinton supporters the sky is NOT falling. Your feeling what the conservatives felt through 8 years of Obama.

All you Tumpsters stop being assholes baiting the Clinton supporters.

I hated Bush and I hated Obama. None of them represented me. Trump I will wait and see just as I did with Bush and Obama.

When Ron Paul lost and Johnson lost you didn't see us rioting, because we understand that just because we believe something doesn't mean others do too, and everyone is entitled to their opinions and votes.

So grow up and stop being spoiled brats either throwing temper tantrums, or walking over other peoples very valid feelings.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 06:33 AM
link   
Bravo, well said.

-Alee

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 07:21 AM
link   
a reply to: pianopraze

I agree with what you are saying. The fact that the vote was very divided probably shows that there was validity it both camps. In any case what's done is done and nobody's vote would count if the result could be swiftly changed afterward.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 07:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: ms898
a reply to: pianopraze

I agree with what you are saying. The fact that the vote was very divided probably shows that there was validity it both camps. In any case what's done is done and nobody's vote would count if the result could be swiftly changed afterward.

Both sides had very valid points vis a vi the other candidate.

I was disgusted with both sides.

Trump is NOT an outsider, he openly boasted in the debates of paying the others on stage to do what he wanted. He repeatedly showed what an ass he was in his Tweets. He's flip flopped on issues and political parties.

Hilary strait up belongs in prison.

I'm embarrassed for both parties and wondering when people will wake up and start voting third party.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 07:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: pianopraze
When Ron Paul lost and Johnson lost you didn't see us rioting...

Probably because there is only 12 of us.

top topics

join