It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The great and mighty Hillary Clinton cannot deliver concession speach due to uncontrolable crying.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 05:16 PM
link   
I am sure there will be a lot more wailing coming from the Clinton household when all those big donors to the Clinton Foundation start asking for their money back!

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Britguy

I don't think the Foundation has to give the money back...

It's a sucker bet playing in politics... The checks are already cashed.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 03:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Zeta Reticuli

What came first, the chicken or the egg?

The egg.

If Hillary wouldnt have made the sh*ttiest decisions her entire career then there never would have been the FBI in the first place.

Regardless of her decision the interference from a state agency was unwarranted.

In the councils of government, we must guard against the acquisition of unwarranted influence, whether sought or unsought, by the militaryindustrial complex. The potential for the disastrous rise of misplaced power exists and will persist.
coursesa.matrix.msu.edu...

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 04:38 AM
link   
I think it is perfectly reasonable that Hillary broke down crying uncontrollably she's been under a huge amount of stress during this election process. If she did not break down and cry at some point I would not even consider her to be a human being. I'm actually glad to know that she can still cry.....I hope she can process everything accurately and advance herself as a person.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 07:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

and he will play right into the hands to the liberal left's view of him standing for 'hate'.

Yes...being against illegal things is "spewing hate" in the 21st century.

As far as I see it...there is really no debate on her guilt. Leaving aside the content of the emails...just the mere fact that she lied to congress about turning all related emails...and bleaching the subpoenaed data...is a clear evidence of....wait for it....INTENT to hide...game over as far as I'm concerned.

But I agree...Comey was in a difficult spot. Wouldnt want to trade places with him during this campaign.

As for the second failure to indict...I still see this as a bit of wrong move on his part. He shouldnt have done it, unless he was sure that there is something there. And then goes on to announce that it was nothing after all.

I think that was a bone head move, though I doubt it made any kind of difference on the decided and undecided voters alike.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join