It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The great and mighty Hillary Clinton cannot deliver concession speach due to uncontrolable crying.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 05:32 AM
link   
uncontrolable crying

"Eventually," he continued, "her friend said she could make out that she was blaming James Comey, the director of the FBI, for her loss — and this I don't understand exactly — and the president of the United States for not doing enough."

Klein said his source then asked further about President Barack Obama.

"She said: 'Well, she felt, Hillary felt, that the president could have stopped Comey a long time ago, because that's what [former President] Bill [Clinton] said."

It is hard for me to imagine Hillary Clinton crying, but after watching the video in the link I guess it would only stand to reason. Although I did not like Hillary, I always thought of her as a strong woman who wouldn't be broken under any circumstance. I wondered what the motive behind not giving a concession speech on election eve. was. Now I have an answer to that but have a couple other questions spinning through my head.

Was she crying because she wouldn't become president or because she might be held accountable for her crimes?

Did Obama sell her down the river as revenge(previous election) or just to distance himself from the inevitable or simply to enhance his own political position?

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 05:34 AM
link   
a reply to: brutus61

could have stopped Comey a long time ago

Stopped him from doing what ?

Form investigating a possible breach of national security ?

Indeed...damn that Obama. He ruined everything.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 05:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: brutus61
uncontrolable crying

"Eventually," he continued, "her friend said she could make out that she was blaming James Comey, the director of the FBI, for her loss — and this I don't understand exactly — and the president of the United States for not doing enough."

"She said: 'Well, she felt, Hillary felt, that the president could have stopped Comey a long time ago, because that's what [former President] Bill [Clinton] said."

It is hard for me to imagine Hillary Clinton crying, but after watching the video in the link I guess it would only stand to reason. Although I did not like Hillary, I always thought of her as a strong woman who wouldn't be broken under any circumstance. I wondered what the motive behind not giving a concession speech on election eve. was. Now I have an answer to that but have a couple other questions spinning through my head.

Was she crying because she wouldn't become president or because she might be held accountable for her crimes?

Did Obama sell her down the river as revenge(previous election) or just to distance himself from the inevitable or simply to enhance his own political position?

She knows she is in trouble and now has no protection or Presidency to hide behind and control the elements that will now pursue her for her crimes!

+18 more 
posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 05:37 AM
link   
So, she just admitted that she fully expected Bill and Obama to make her problem go away.
And people are protesting this person not getting elected?
We dodged a bullet.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 05:37 AM
link   

From reading her past history I'd be hard pressed to have any empathy towards her,what about the people she was responsible for having killed,they can't voice their opinion can they

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 05:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: RP2SticksOfDynamite

originally posted by: brutus61
uncontrolable crying

She knows she is in trouble and now has no protection or Presidency to hide behind and control the elements that will now pursue her for her crimes!

But Don's daughter is Hill's daughter friend, sorry nothing will happen.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 05:40 AM
link   
a reply to: MarioOnTheFly

Stopped him from throwing a hand grenade into Clinton's election campaign weeks before the election on nothing other than suspicion.
Highly suspicious.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 05:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oldtimer2

From reading her past history I'd be hard pressed to have any empathy towards her,what about the people she was responsible for having killed,they can't voice their opinion can they

I have to agree that her crimes were far reaching and catastrophic for many.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 05:43 AM
link   

I'm really not surprised that she is blaming Comey and Obama for her loss. It's not their fault she lost, it's her fault for thinking she was too big to fail.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 05:44 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

The first hearing alone was enough to put her away for perjury and destruction of evidence at least...and a few other things.

I think Comey was more then accommodating to her needs.

link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: MarioOnTheFly

Stopped him from throwing a hand grenade into Clinton's election campaign weeks before the election on nothing other than suspicion.
Highly suspicious.

And if he didn't make his announcement and a week after election brought down an indictment he would have still been the bad guy.

link   
The fact that she would blame Comey and Obama for the trouble she herself created speaks volumes...and is not at all surprising.

The fact of the matter is that Obama, via the DOJ, interfered too much with a high-level FBI criminal investigation...in an ill-fated attempt to preserve his "legacy" through Hillary - and Comey allowed himself and his office to bend to the political pressure, in not recommending prosecution in July.

She expected the President of the United States, and the Director of the FBI, to go completely blind to her excesses and her criminality - just so that she could attain her biggest ambitions...for herself. In other words, she was completely okay with corrupting the entire system of justice in America, just so that she, Hillary Rodham Clinton could become President.

Thankfully, Comey re-grew enough of a pair...and Obama did not completely walk himself off of a plank.

Cry Hillary, cry.

If she is not careful with this kind of finger pointing, she might just alienate Obama enough that he will refuse to Pardon Clinton if Trump's new administration decides to follow through...

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 05:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Squirlli

I'm really not surprised that she is blaming Comey and Obama for her loss. It's not their fault she lost, it's her fault for thinking she was too big to fail.

My thought as well.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 05:48 AM
link   

And to even state that Obama didnt do enough ????! my God...

She had 90 % of media and the sitting President cheering for her which was completely unfair and unethical...yet...it was just not enough...oh yeah...and she was competing against a man...who was a complete political outsider...never given any chance from day one.

After everything...she thinks...the problem lies somewhere else

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 05:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: mobiusmale

If she is not careful with this kind of finger pointing, she might just alienate Obama enough that he will refuse to Pardon Clinton if Trump's new administration decides to follow through...

Now wouldn't that be something!

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 05:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: MarioOnTheFly

And to even state that Obama didnt do enough ????! my God...

She had 90 % of media and the sitting President cheering for her which was completely unfair and unethical...yet...it was just not enough...oh yeah...and she was competing against a man...who was a complete political outsider...never given any chance from day one.

After everything...she thinks...the problem lies somewhere else

Many people have a hard time accepting their own fault and will always blame others even when the evidence is overwhelming.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 05:54 AM
link   
I was wondering what took her so long to come out of the hotel for the speech (and CNN went for a commercial break as she left). Your source doesn't make that connection directly, because there is a time interval, but it would explain much.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 05:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: DISRAELI
I was wondering what took her so long to come out of the hotel for the speech (and CNN went for a commercial break as she left). Your source doesn't make that connection directly, because there is a time interval, but it would explain much.

I would imagine she had to be carried out.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 06:01 AM
link   
a reply to: RP2SticksOfDynamite

I am not so sure that she will be held to account and go through the legal system. She is a member of the big peoples club. She is one of the half % and has powerful friends and quite likely able to squeese many people.

I'd love to be wrong on this.

Mind you, If Trump is legitimate and wants to make America great again then here is a golden opportunity to straighten out the legal (I wont say justice cos justice is just-us) system with a super high profile case which would send a clear and concise message that he represents a new broom.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 06:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Azureblue
a reply to: RP2SticksOfDynamite

I am not so sure that she will be held to account and go through the legal system. She is a member of the big peoples club. She is one of the half % and has powerful friends and quite likely able to squeese many people.

I'd love to be wrong on this.

Mind you, If Trump is legitimate and wants to make America great again then here is a golden opportunity to straighten out the legal (I wont say justice cos justice is just-us) system with a super high profile case which would send a clear and concise message that he represents a new broom.

I have the same doubts. I think Trump will leave her be...just so as not to upset the half that voted for her. I'm not too happy about that.

The hammer has to fall...or all this is for nothing.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join