It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

There's no justification for violence - no matter how afraid, saddened, or angry you are.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 09:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar
a reply to: jedi_hamster

I haven't listened to his speech either really, just part of it, what can I say it was three in the morning.... I had to be up before six!
as far as I know, as of yet, there have been no protests in my area, we are concentrating on the olive branches. you know, blessed are the peacemakers and all that...

I haven't really listened to all of hillary's speech either, but by what I heard of each speech, it seems that some of their followers just aren't following!

to me, it just seems sensible to sit back and wait, I'll react if and when he starts doing things that I object to... not things that I am afraid he might do.

I refuse to let fear rule me!

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Democrats/Liberals are pretty much everything that is wrong with America. It's sad to see them decline into violence and chaos.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 09:12 AM
link   

gee, if I watch it will it change my mind on this statement:

I haven't really listened to all of hillary's speech either, but by what I heard of each speech, it seems that some of their followers just aren't following!

does the statement between our posts seem to reflect what trump was saying in his speech???
does the actions of the demonstrators reflect what hillary said in her speech??
it doesn't matter what they said, people are gonna do what they want to do...

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 09:13 AM
link   
I think Obama and Hillary did not help at all in encouraging the so-called "peaceful transition" of power. They called Trump unstable and projected every manner of doom and gloom, especially at the end. Obama even said he would be personally insulted if Trump was elected. And Hillary, despite saying "When they go low, we go high" her commercials were deeply triggering for a large swath of special snowflakes.

And then, in Hillary's concession speech and Obama's transition of power speech their tone was one of "It will be okay" and coddling their constituency rather than "Take-care-of-business" or "Matter-of fact". Their televised responses to Trump's election were far, far too emotional and less functional and practical, as in doing the country's business.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 11:12 AM
link   
please, spread both.

twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 03:17 PM
link   

I agree that violence is not the answer. That might be all I agree with you on, however.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Sorry, I will do that. I don't always click on all the links in a post.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 10:04 PM
link   
So that is his plan? Never actually watched anything of what he said before. Though it seems like a pretty sensible plan, the greater majority of why people voted for his seems to be that people are tired of all the higher mentality and sensibility others tried to impose which are anything if that and end up going nowere year after year, and more worried about day to day things such as job, food, were there going to live, # we got a great majority of homeless students in this country.

And to tell the truth education is broken, they got to rework the whole thing and come up with something that works. For people like me its pretty much worthless to say its not catered to people that process info like is a complete understatement, but I'm am in a 1% on a worldwide scope.

So that does not matter, but they really got to redo a whole lot of things if they want to get anywhere. Also you got what is one of the most prosperous countries in the world if not the most, and you got the #tiest but everything and a lot is ass backwards so you got things like the biggest homeless populations a big gap between rich and poor or even middle class, more homeless students then the population of some small countries, and everything in between.

But in all I see a lot more people driving porches and some a new one every day and all there "expenses" are paid by the government which just means by the tax payers, lets just say the system is out there to be gamed, in all kids of ways and things, and plenty of people are living the dream right now sending e-mails and faxes back and forth to each other talking about which golf course to hit this Friday. I do not think they would want there to be to much change. And lets face it, if there was not so much money in moving jobs over seas or in illegals then nobody would do it, including Trump or Hilary who both have businesses who make money off that fact.

What I am saying is America is a country full of people who are there for that very reason, to game the system. The scope of today is there dream come true, even so called poor voted the whole system thinking that they would also get cheep labor while playing ping pong. I have known people who get payed easily 40$ an hour sipping coffee solely on who they know or have known and that is chump change to others, and I have known people making minimum wage and have families to feed, doing jobs which will kill you or give you a heart attack by the time your 24 years old with the only real way to go above it by abandoning there families and saving up to get that step ahead in life.

Both exist side by side, and both feed of each other in the systems they create. And all kinds of people in between.

In all they got what they wanted and what they deserved, and more is on the way.

In all, don't think this is going to go as far as people expect, simply because your not dealing with charts and graph, all of that is bull#, your dealing with human nature, its funny how they always exclude that very simple and important fact from there plans on anything. But hey, would be interesting to see how far this whole Trump presidency goes. And did you notice another thing? The song playing in the background at the end there?

The rolling stones intro to the song " you cant always get what you want, but sometimes you get what you need"

Funny that! At the least Trump has a sense of humor, or at least somebody in his campaign is smart enough to know how things are run and put that little nudge in there at the end. Which is more then I can say for Hillary's people, to think with all that at her and there disposal they lost, and to all of people...Trump. But hey, we shall see if there is actually anything to what he said or if it was all hot air like pretty much all that came before him. I suppose now he may not get and invitation to her weeding parties or official get together anymore...Just joking, quite sure he still will be invited to all kinds of parties or social bashes the Clinton's would throw.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 06:14 AM
link   
a reply to: galadofwarthethird

it was called "American Dream" for a reason. i think you're too cynical though, there are plenty of people willing to work hard to accomplish their goals. right now, even that opportunity is, more often than not, taken from them.

as for his goals, yeah, i think he understands the system. after all, he's hiring people, he knows it through and through from the top as well as from the bottom. he also knows there's plenty to be done, and that in the first year or two, they'll be just getting started. first things first.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 06:59 AM
link   

A Muslim woman in Louisiana who told police she was attacked with a metal object and robbed of her headscarf and wallet by two men wearing Donald Trump clothing just hours after Trump was elected president admitted to police today that she made it up, Lafayette police told ABC News.

abcnews.go.com...

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 07:55 AM
link   

there's always a reason for violence. That's why those in power use it so often. It works.
edit on 11-11-2016 by richapau because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 09:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: richapau

there's always a reason for violence. That's why those in power use it so often. It works.

a reason? yeah, if it's not in self-defense, then it's one of two. either someone is sick or retarded.

or are you willing to justify the violence against that girl in the video above?

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 12:49 PM
link   
well, it looks like i was wrong when it comes to Nathan Fillion. acts reasonable now, but he's still part of that Hollywood team whoring themselves around.

twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Hey what the hell? You presume to know me, I am not cynical, like totally. I am so looking forward to this dawn of a new era of such erratically majestic change. Any minute now things will just take of into new and magical lands. Just wait for it. Any minute now!

You know what, I think it may be that cutsie anime avatar that's throwing me off dude, but for all you know I just may agree with you, I to could tottaly be a trumpster hipster and you may just not know it.

Or not, I change my mind all the time you see. Any ways, Trump, good as any, better then some, he may not be average but he is not sub par. See I am totally for the American dream. Even though sometimes people have to wake up.

You know what! That should be a bumber sticker, and if and when he gets things done, maybe we can all make a new bumbersticker.

Something along the lines of..Trump...Gets stuff done. I am not good with catchy phrases, but you get the gist of what I am saying. But till then, sub par is the moto and what we should strive for. Given all the variables involved you see and what we have to work with, it just may be the best of what we could hope for.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 07:08 AM
link   
a reply to: galadofwarthethird

i've said you're cynical because of this:

What I am saying is America is a country full of people who are there for that very reason, to game the system. The scope of today is there dream come true, even so called poor voted the whole system thinking that they would also get cheep labor while playing ping pong.

just an impression.

and on a different note:

edit on 12/11/2016 by jedi_hamster because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Well that's true, I suppose. And to a degree I think I am right. But there are others as well. Takes all kinds you know. People that is. Maybe I am not cynical, or even an optimist or pessimist, in fact maybe I am not even a skeptic. But whatever! You know, sometimes when you run across a bunch of ducks, you got to call them ducks.

And if I was not right in some way or form. How do you explain all the issues that got people up and ante now a days? Or the fact that most if not all of trump votes were from people who were sick and tired of all that, and a lot of those people participated and helped put in place both by action and inaction the very things there crying about today?

So ya, cause and effect. I know a great many people don't believe such a thing exists. But it does.

Besides I said long before this whole thing started and when Trump threw his hat in the ring, he may be the best candidate given the options, even though you know he may not have technically been the best. But technicalities pale besides of the realities given. Just like should have been, or could have been, pales before the now and present.

So ya! I am so totally with this whole election thing. In fact, while I may have never voted in my life ever before, and like every single other time I choose to show my vote of "no confidence" by not voting.

In fact, this election season was the only time I have even been bothered to look at it for longer then 20 minutes. And no not being cynical, that is just the truth. Well technically not may have been embellishing a bit, maybe if you add up all the minutes in total it would be more like 2 to 4 hours over a span of 20 something or so years. But I am just saying.

And in part that reason why I bothered even that much this time around was because of Trump and everything else. Who knows maybe in four years from now, I may actually start voting. As you can see, it has totally reached even me.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join