It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My decade+ of "IIB" publishing thread.

page: 1

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 05:10 AM
link   
I've crafted and published a LOT of materials over the years. Just the stuff here in ATS is massive, while with over 435 threads at the moment, where to even begin with my body of work is a challenge. My profile here is a good reference, but still it's all random in layout. So this be my "Table of Contents Thread".

I have two 'legacy series' now: "The AGI Manhattan Project" & "Preventing the Fourth Reich". I expect I'll be adding chapters to each 'forever'. You can see my summary of how these series interlock here.

The Story of the Millennium: The AGI Manhattan Project:
My original 'legacy series' from mid-2010. Everything I worked towards during the decade. I had several other chapters up in the website I launches specifically for the project. But shortly after I got that far I had Youtube and my paid Photobucket accounts nuked with no route for redemption provided. Totally screwed the media in the bulk of the some 1,000 blog / forum etc posts I had made during those years (many of which had been reposted by others further and wider than I could ever really know).

Welcome to the Unpossible Future... The AGI Manhattan Project
CHAPTER 2 - Economic World War: Technocratic Plutocrat Elites vs. The People
CHAPTER 3 - The Global Meltdown of FEAR

Hillary's Leaky Campaign Trail:
In this series I scraped through my entire "WikiLeaks Repository Thread", and broke it all down into categories. A most grueling task, after building towards it for a month, I managed to to dig into the actual task and cranked it out in one weekend just in time for the election. YOu'll see each part is its own epivc thread.
The Bernie Sanders Files
The Clinton Foundation / Clinton Global Initiative Files
The Character Witness & Ethics Files
The Collusion / Corruption / Election Rigging Files
The Email Scandals / State Secrets / Benghazi Files
The Al Qaeda / ISIS / Middle East Files
The Lapdog Media Files
The George Soros Files
The Economy & TPP Files
The Social inJustice Files
See also the mega-dump Repository Thread:
The #WikiLeaks #DNCLeaks #Podesta Whistleblowers & FOIA Key Hillary Findings Repository Thread

Preventing the Fourth Reich
This is my new 'legacy series'. I envisioned this for the election. I built this series simultaneously along side everything that went into my "Leaky" series. This is really more about social/psychology than politics, although it is about where the two meet. Many epic threads in this series so far (they wont always inherently be so).

PREFACE
PROLOGUE: Is there a 'Nazi' lurking inside of YOU?

CHAPTER 1: Human Vs. Nature (Intro to Self-Deception & Brutality)
CHAPTER 2: Politics as a Sadomasochistic (BDSM) Spectator Sport
CHAPTER 3: The 'Patriarchy' is REAL
CHAPTER 4: Dark Mind Sciences: The Cult of PC
CHAPTER 5: HATE Speech Hillary
CHAPTER 6: DNC Paid Riot Squads
CHAPTER 7: 5,000,000+ Strong Civilian "National Service" (SJW) Brigades
I have many additional chapters already in mind, which I would have preferred to have accomplished in advance of the last 3 chapters there, but the election forced me to cut to the current events chase. Other chapters I've figured on so far:
Human Vs. Nature (Brutality)
Human Vs. Nature (The Innate Herd)
Human Vs. Nurture
Self-Deception
The Irrational Machines
Propaganda
Social Engineering
Ronald McDonald's Youth
Social Group Warfare (SGW)
The Folly of the Advent of Social Media
OBEY
Dark Electioneering
The Politics of FEAR
Distortions & Omissions
Diversions
The Psychology of Evil
The Psychology of Power
Language as Reality
The Paparazzi Effect
The Oppressor:Target Model
Politics as Drug Addiction
etc...

Some of my other choice / 'epic' threads:
The Ties That Bind The Bush & Clinton Crime Family's: The CIA's Global Drug & Jihad Empire
The Hypocrites Iron Fist - The PC Movement in light of the War on Drugs
Exclusive MSM Analysis Reveals: They Have Gone FULL TABLOID (Trump Tapes vs. WikiLeaks Reveals All)
Political Correctness is Politically inCorrect!
Social Justice Assault Warriors TV Marathon!
BREAKING NEWS: Someone Somewhere Is Shooting Somebody... WITH A GUN!
Mainstream Islam Is The Antithesis Of Western Liberal Values (BY THE NUMBERS)
Cancer is DEAD: Cancer cures from A to Z (one of only a handful of threads ever that literally crashed forums here!)
"Freedom" = Imperialism: It's in the Language
The FIRST Truth
edit on 10-11-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 05:12 AM
link   
Some of my Dark Humor:
If White Trash Got Into The White House...
You People don't care that Obama & Hillary 'are' Al Qaeda and it makes me SICK
US Cannibal 'Zombies': How Long Would It Take?
MTV Unintentially Solves The Race War - Whites Experiencing Microaggressions

There's also my ATS "unofficial legacy series", Beyond Conspiracy:
Beyond Conspiracy: US Patent Laws Designed To Crush Social Economic Mobility]
Beyond Conspiracy: Entire generation growing up on this ultra diabolical "FREEMIUM GAME MODEL"
Beyond Conspiracy: Artificial General Intelligence (ATS Newsletter Special)
Beyond Conspiracy: American Hegemony (ATS Newsletter Special)

My Films:
My THEY WANT YOUR SOUL Film: 10 Years Later (from 6/6/06)[not mere religious madness] (my 'hit'; my original impromptu project I thought up to release on that rarest of dates; had never dabbled with video before; pulled it off in one week)

NEOCON WARS: Parody film Ron Paul Vs. the same Neocon + MSM forces trying to stop Trump (my 'best' film) (in case the embed quits working you can see/download it in full quality at Archive.org)

Google GODzilla! (retro parody flick)
(in case the embed quits working you can see it in full quality at Vimeo)

The Neuro-Invasive Nanobot Invasion
This was a sort of fan-edit of the Wachoski's Invasion of the Body Snatchers remake, except I framed it around the dangers of nanobots.
(in case the embed quits working you can see it in full quality at Vimeo)

DARPA's iXo Artificial Intelligence Control Grid: 'The Official Version' (made with all .gov .mil materials [except the soundtrack])

Former US Presidents Explain Climategate

Some of my "Development Hell" Film Projects:

Iraq: The Killing Machine:
THis was to be my Iraq film. It started with the "Never Forget" opening, ended with the "Killing Machine" segment. In between was to be a montage of all the Bush lies and such. I actually got the 2 ends pretty close to being 'done', problem was no matter how high I set the Vegas settings all that cold data wouldn't come out right (with the tech at the time). This also back before Youtube went high def (no to mention the videos were still limited to 10 minutes) which means this one never had a chance to scream. The counters on the bottom of the Killing Machine interface were counting things like US/Iraqi killed/maimed, the cost of the war and the national debt from beginning till then (all accurate for the time). The text scrolling on each side of the screen was the names of all the dead troops. Along with their faces in the one corner, and a animated map of their KIA locations. I think it took something like 6 hours to render that 17 second clip:

Road to Terrorstorm:
I actually did release "it", as embedded below. This was in 2006, not long after I released TWYS. My original concept was to do a mish mash of the timeline segments from 3 of Alex Jones' films of the day (for easier viewing for people new to False Flag Terrorism etc). I really love chronologies, and AJ's docu's were cool. I figured I'd make a cool little intro thing for the beginning. Well as usual I got carried away, and envisioned an entire new project before I had it all ready. The idea was to make a huge thing bringing in other timeline entries from other things... The real point as you can see in the opening there is that the viewers TV was being hacked, some outside force was in control: a "TV simulator" was kind of the design (this was before films like Zeitgeist did sort of the same thing), with the TV channel changing and everything as it moved along. The project was too ambitious for my skills time and the tech of the time so it went into development hell for about 3 years. I did work on it on and off. Had made little satire parody pieces for the project (like that Al Qaeda: The CIA-Team clip above in my dark humor section). Eventually I decided to just scale it back to the original concept of all AJ bits, and slapped my intro on it. I had pissed a lot of my old Myspace readers off as I announced I was working on it and many were excited, then it drug on forever, and I finally just fast tracked it off as originally envisioned. I would like to revisit the project, like a TV channel, online, that with the right software clips could be inserted in, the ultimate "deprogramming" thing that would roll all day long kind of thing (like a video wiki sort of editing panel design). My project files got all messes up, otherwise I would have re-rendered out the damn "TIMLINE" typo in the beginning (it was only a test render at the time that took like 10 hours or something crazy to render just that opening portion in 2006):

An Unholy Alliance:
This was to be my first "proper" documentary, my first documentary 'legacy series'. It was all about exposing the AGI Manhattan Project but framing it around my argument that the Neocon's and the War on Terror, and the Neolib's and their "Global WARMongering" agendas where both fallacious divisive FEAR mongering campaigns, the end game results of which both fed into the same AGI Manhattan Project outcome. I had written a lot about it this concept in those days, and even did some big posts (see my AGI Manhattan Project series above). I was poised to have numerous hour long video chapter releases, the AGI Manhattan Project being either part of it or interchangeable with it. I had done lots of writing, and some of the video work, but it grew too vast for me alone, trying to keep up with 'news' trends on both politics & technology in the middle of actively working on it grew increasingly futile, and then my life situation changed a great deal and I had to shelve "being IIB" altogether for some years pretty much until this summer.

IIB TOC Resume (so I can easily Google this page up)
edit on 10-11-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 03:30 AM
link   
Bad code:
The Hypocrites Iron Fist - The PC Movement in light of the War on Drugs (wrong link)
The Hypocrites Iron Fist - The PC Movement in light of the War on Drugs

(messy above)
Preventing the Fourth Reich
PREFACE
PROLOGUE: Is there a 'Nazi' lurking inside of YOU?

CHAPTER 1: Human Vs. Nature (Intro to Self-Deception & Brutality)
CHAPTER 2: Politics as a Sadomasochistic (BDSM) Spectator Sport
CHAPTER 3: The 'Patriarchy' is REAL
CHAPTER 4: Dark Mind Sciences: The Cult of PC
CHAPTER 5: HATE Speech Hillary
CHAPTER 6: DNC Paid Riot Squads
CHAPTER 7: 5,000,000+ Strong Civilian "National Service" (SJW) Brigades
CHAPTER 8: Radio Music As Mind Control
CHAPTER 9: CENSORSHIP: The Universal Language of Dictators
CHAPTER 10: DARK ELECTIONEERING: How the DNC+MSM+RNC Work Together In Lockstep To Subvert The Nation
CHAPTER 11: Run for your lives: INVASION OF THE FAKE NEWS!
CHAPTER 12: It Came From The Internet: FAKE NEWS!
CHAPTER 13: Hyper-Tribalism as our most assured route to De-Evolutionary Extinction

I'd also like to include:
-My 'Portfolio' (art, memes, infographics, films, music, etc)
-Universities ban 'Eccentric's Society' for being anti-inclusive
-The SJWFRONT has declared open war in their New Inquisition
- 10 photographs to show to anyone who doesn't believe in climate change (PROPAGANDA)
-Hillary Clinton, Conspiracy Theorist
- Photos of Syria BEFORE & AFTER Obama & Hillary sent in Al Qaeda (via the CIA)
-No Freedom of FACIAL Expression?
-The Ultimate Dystopian & Post/Apocalyptic Films List (1300+ TITLES!)
- "Bill Clinton Inc." (the Clinton Foundation) turns out to be a money laundering front after all
- Bill Clinton The Tax Cheat - How many years in prison for tens of millions of dollars?
- Clinton / Soros Operative paid million$ to agitate war with Russia
- If White Trash Got Into The White House...

edit on 1-3-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 04:33 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Getting in for a reference for later.

Oh and by the way,what do you do in your spare time ?

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 05:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Oh and by the way,what do you do in your spare time ?

Ruin my life trying to save our species.

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 05:47 AM
link   

So making a thread on a site like ATS is "publishing" to you?
You consider that being a "published author?"

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 06:14 AM
link   
a reply to: eluryh22

There's at least a dozen ways I might approach responding to that question...

"Authors" have "published" "books".

The "book" publishing industry is dominated by the same machination of a unified creature that to them I'm the scum of Earth.

It's best I just stop responding now.

The Definitive Guide To "Fake News": DOUBLE FEATURE!
FEATURE 1: Invasion Of The Fake News!
FEATURE 2: It Came From The Internet!

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 09:55 AM
link   
IMPO you are doing a outstanding job of presenting factual information to the general public to consider and decide upon.

As it has been said many times in the past, the information here at ATS is here, because a member posted it and made it available.

That's what it is all about.

EXAMPLE:

The most damaging deep mole in U.S. history was caught because his sister in-law saw him drop a large pile of bundled cash onto a bedroom dresser and then posted a story describing the event on a internet forum.

Buck

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Epic.

Tagged and Flagged for reference.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 03:25 AM
link   

Did you make this video?

It's one of my favourites man!

Genius!

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 04:07 AM
link   
a reply to: eluryh22

This might be apt?

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: D8Tee

Yeah, that's all my stuff. Still haven't gotten my old stuido configuration back in place; just havent had the time, although as you can see I've been 'writing documenetaries' a plently the past 12 months. Wouldn't have gotten all that done if I had been in filmaker mode.

a reply to: Chadwickus

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 01:18 AM
link   
I really loved going through the Bush, Clinton CIA drug thing. You should consider just printing it all out and publishing a handful of books. I mean, why not right?? You literally have books worth of content, the sources are cited appropriately, and people have profited from some way lower IQ print media. GO FOR IT MAN! You my as well turn some of this hard work into cash.

mmmm..... caassshhh

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 04:52 AM
link   
There used to be a poster on the NYT messageboards (before they got closed down) called mrshowalter, who had a very similar posting style to this, i.e., extremely long posts, the majority of which consisted of him talking to no-one in particular, often citing himself as a source, on topics that seemed obscure and intriguing, which contained lots of interesting detail, but which never seemed to come to any firm conclusions about anything. IIRC one particular thread of his, about nuclear missile defence systems, ran for nearly five years. I can't help feeling that OP might be a relative.

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 10:21 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

Thanks. I could crank out all sorts of non-fiction books one after another, if there were a major publisher out there that wasn't part of the Brainwashing Industrial Complex, and I had an agent. I dont have time to do much more than I've been doing here the last year. I haven't 'actually' even had time to, but odd circumstances brought me back into the pandemonium for a stretch it just so happened at this most crucial point. It was only supposed to be for a couple months...

a reply to: audubon

edit on 23-6-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join