It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What will Trump's New World Order be like ?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 10:59 AM
link   
omg. that picture of trump with melania and barron on the lion, wow, that's our new president. the guy out to make it better for the working poor - right.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skadi_the_Evil_Elf
a reply to: Ove38

It's hard to say. Interesting, we have a presidential election that mimics both 1928 and 2000. Trump himself is someone's puppet, so if you want to know who, look at those who he plans to add to his cabinet. Look at those who surround him. Judging by his cabinet picks alone, I'd say, if not the same game plan as Bush, it is going to follow a parallel track and something similar, and likely be funded by similar interests.

edit on 10-11-2016 by Ove38 because: link fix

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 11:56 AM
link   

I going to tell you this, I just watch the meeting of Obama and Trump, as usual I was waiting for some silly comment to come out of Trumps mouth, actually I have never seen Trump so charming, calm, presidential looking and gracious, I wonder if this was the real Trump or a decoy.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

I going to tell you this, I just watch the meeting of Obama and Trump, as usual I was waiting for some silly comment to come out of Trumps mouth, actually I have never seen Trump so charming, calm, presidential looking and gracious, I wonder if this was the real Trump or a decoy.

Whatever is going on, it's very good choreographed and very difficult to see through.
edit on 10-11-2016 by Ove38 because: text fix

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 04:58 PM
link   
It's picking up steam Ove38, you have stars...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join